Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i love kids with daddys money

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UnZFeat'd
i thhink he said he was home on leave....

and what exactly is it that you beat this IS300 in?
the 2ID is in korea, and as stated, im home ON LEAVE till the 20ith of may.

i own an 02' camaro ss. the IS300 had a 2JZ(supra motor) with a T-88(from what i saw).
Old 05-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OverLord
Do you have this beast on viedo? Or any track numbers? I would love to see those. Should be in the lower 9s and higher 8s rite? (i think)

Also would love to see a race between you and trans zam (member on here) that would be freaking amazing.

if you guys thin that trans zam and I could set up a race around the 19th of may, im down. bithlo?

the set up? i like to keep that to my self. there is like 3 TT GT30s taht LPE has done on a camaro, im the first they have done on a 02' SS. nto to mention that i dont feel like going through 4 months of paper work to find it all ( every thing that i had before leaving is still in storage). but , if it is that important to you guys, ill do my best to find the info.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:13 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by US ARMY LS1
if you guys thin that trans zam and I could set up a race around the 19th of may, im down. bithlo?

the set up? i like to keep that to my self. there is like 3 TT GT30s taht LPE has done on a camaro, im the first they have done on a 02' SS. nto to mention that i dont feel like going through 4 months of paper work to find it all ( every thing that i had before leaving is still in storage). but , if it is that important to you guys, ill do my best to find the info.
It just calms down the crowd.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CTSVSL65AMG
This is probably one of the most ignorant, selfish, incorrect and childish posts I have ever read in my life.

There is so much wrong with this, I have no idea where to start.

Ill leave it at this..

Ever get a flat at 180?

I have had one at 130 at thunderhill raceway in CA, not pretty.

Driving those speeds on public roads no matter what the traffic load is horribly irresponsible.

And no, if you screw you don't just die...you raise my...and everyoen else's insurance rates here.

LOL. Really? That was the most childish? Stick around bucky...things get better. I personaly don't give a **** about you, or your insurance rates...i've been paying big numbers since 16 so, get used to it.

When your car is one day capable of reaching those speeds, in a NOT SOO LONG amount of time, then maybe you'd understand that it really isn't that big of a deal haveing a quick blast to 180, or higher. It'd be like you trying to hit 140 in your car.... woudln't take long would it?.....

Bottom line, i've been doing this **** for years, nothing you can say will have any bareing on me... just another opinion, that I can throw out the window.

You ******* should find another section of the board, if your gonna jump on my case for "speeding". ******* hyprocrites

Maybe this will put it into perspective....(and no, this isn't my car but, with the size shot i run, acceleration is similar but more violent in mine)

http://www.turbochargedpower.com/Title%20Slide.jpg

or go to this page, http://www.turbochargedpower.com/ .....and scroll down to the caption of the vette.

haters
Old 05-12-2006, 06:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NOSjohn
Wow...good story. I agree with the other guys, how did you know he made 897rwhp?

Also, please keep the excessive speeding to the race track. You are not only endangering yourself but others as well. I see people like that on I-81 and call their plate in. It takes only 1 mistake and if someone messes with MY life or MY son's life, it is a serious offense IMO.

:end preach:
Hmm.. I never even ran into a car that wanted to race on I-81 when i lived up there.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Funny that this is an LS1 board and there are plenty of us sitting here calling BS on a camaro that killed an IS300

Good kill man and a sick setup.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:54 AM
Teching In

this is kinda off the subject, but come to find out the IS300 owner is a member over on the supra forums, and there might be a show down between my self and a fiew of my cars tuesday of next week. "a little fried rice any one?"
Old 05-12-2006, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

this is kinda off the subject, but come to find out the IS300 owner is a member over on the supra forums, and there might be a show down between my self and a fiew of my cars tuesday of next week. "a little fried rice any one?"

do it.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:28 AM
TECH Regular

I think it's hypocritical to preach at someone on the STREET RACING & KILLS STORIES section as well. Some of you guys have no idea just how fast you can get to 180 from 60 with triple digit power. Granted, ya **** up at that speed and there ain't no comin' back.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmmmm...seems to be a lot of heavy hitters on here lately with no proof to back up their claims. I'll sit idly by until I see some pics of this 800 RWHP setup that you don't want to dig back through 4 months of paperwork to get the details...
Old 05-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Hmmmmm...seems to be a lot of heavy hitters on here lately with no proof to back up their claims. I'll sit idly by until I see some pics of this 800 RWHP setup that you don't want to dig back through 4 months of paperwork to get the details...
its not so much digging through the paper work. its taking a day to go to the storage, going throught box after box to find the right one. then getting the paper work, then putting every thing back in to storage. posting the info you want. to turn around and re-do every thing to put that paper work back. its just to much work on my part just to satisfy you.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

its not so much digging through the paper work. its taking a day to go to the storage, going throught box after box to find the right one. then getting the paper work, then putting every thing back in to storage. posting the info you want. to turn around and re-do every thing to put that paper work back. its just to much work on my part just to satisfy you.
Actually, I'd settle for pics that we can verify are yours.

Please.

Old 05-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Oh, and they'd really need to be of the engine bay. While a 427 could look identical to my engine on the outside, I'll know whether or not the turbo part is at least true.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Teching In

there again, im nto going throught all that bull ****. you have to understand that im out of country as of the 20ith of may. im home on leave from the 5th of may till the 19th of may. every thing that i owned is packed up and in storage. all i have here is 4 sets of ACUs, my boots, 2 pairs of pants, and 2 shirts. thats it. i have to go out and buy cloths to ware because i dont feel like going through all that bs. sorry man.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah get of his nutz guys. He is on leave right now for like 2 weeks and I sure would not be digging through **** in storage just to satisify people on the Net. If you dont believe him then just dont believe him. If he is full of it, then oh well, big deal.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

there again, im nto going throught all that bull ****. you have to understand that im out of country as of the 20ith of may. im home on leave from the 5th of may till the 19th of may. every thing that i owned is packed up and in storage. all i have here is 4 sets of ACUs, my boots, 2 pairs of pants, and 2 shirts. thats it. i have to go out and buy cloths to ware because i dont feel like going through all that bs. sorry man.
Right...

And I'm not just picking on you...it seems like there are more and more people that come on here claiming some pretty big stuff, and can't back it up. Just kinda tired of it at this point...
Old 05-12-2006, 11:56 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
I think it's hypocritical to preach at someone on the STREET RACING & KILLS STORIES section as well. Some of you guys have no idea just how fast you can get to 180 from 60 with triple digit power. Granted, ya **** up at that speed and there ain't no comin' back.
well... from this guys setup it sounds like its more like quadrouple digit power when under proper conditions.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Teching In

well the $45K + the $18K for the car is fake as well. i could go out and search the net for some TT camaro pics and claim them as my own. would you like me to do that?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UnZFeat'd
well... from this guys setup it sounds like its more like quadrouple digit power when under proper conditions.
from what LPE has done and after talking with the rep. from LPE, my set up has put down 1,038WHP in a C5 vette w/ an A4 and race gas under 22PSI.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Teching In

When your car is one day capable of reaching those speeds, in a NOT SOO LONG amount of time, then maybe you'd understand that it really isn't that big of a deal haveing a quick blast to 180, or higher. It'd be like you trying to hit 140 in your car.... woudln't take long would it?.....

Buddy,

I have hit 172 several times...on a track, did you read my sig? I have 2 very very capable vehicles. I have years of saddle time on bikes at the race track that would wax almost any car on this board.

I am not preaching against stret racing. But doing 180 on a public road is stupid. Anyone thats defends goign that rate of speed on a public road is clueless.

I enjoy a blast from 0-80 or 100 just like everyone here, but at 180 you have no margin for error, and no matter how good you think you are, you aren't good enough at that speed.

I hope it works out man, I have just seen too many nasty accidents in my line of work.

Last edited by CTSVSL65AMG; 05-12-2006 at 12:37 PM.