SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueSix
Unit didn't lock it, JRP did.

i even stated why i locked it....
Old 05-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think Unit has to deal with more idiots than anyone while modding that section and you running your mouth is just making you idiot #1

Anyone that wishes to race Dan/unit is welcome to race my car instead, I have his back, and I don't make anywhere near those dyno numbers, just a little blower ls1 on a tire, no biggie
Old 05-14-2006, 01:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BradWS6
Why would someone like a cop want to race at a high speed on the highway and indanger the lifes of others? I don't get it?
Very good question...
Old 05-14-2006, 02:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Old 05-14-2006, 04:34 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTF are you guys thinking? 11Bravo, stop while your ahead. You are reading into **** that ain't there, and trying to put a spin on it to make Dan look like tool on this board. If you been around watching his post like you said, you wouldn't need the reminder he had an LS1 before, as stated above, and you might actually see he's a good guy and his statement about ci vs power isn't entirely unthought of. There are plenty of ppl on this board with a CI engine that looking at their times get their asses stomped by lil 347's like mine.. Hell we had an MTI427 here, installed and tuned by MTI, didnt have **** for me at the track, nor do many others. Did you ever stop to think maybe he meant you need the right combo? I mean you read into the rest of his point to your advantage?
For the cop posting to race ppl on the highway, what a putz. Almost makes me ashamed to admit being raised in Michigan. But if it helps any, I'd race you with the bet being, we go from a stop, quarter mile run. I win you stop posting up asking ppl to go highway racing with you! I'm sure I'd win too. You need some serious help to be doing something so seemingly bold, but idiotic. I hope you find help man, I really do.

Back to 11Bravo, how does all the streetracing shittalking make you feel? Do you feel proud to you are providing this kind of **** the freedom to put your family in danger? What an ***!

Respectfully,

Charlie
Old 05-14-2006, 04:36 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Originally Posted by BradWS6
Why would someone like a cop want to race at a high speed on the highway and indanger the lifes of others? I don't get it?
Exactly, this is someone who is sworn to uphold the law yet goes on the internet wanting to try to taunt someone into breaking the law? Sounds like entrapment or a very braindead individual . Bad cop , no donut for you!
Old 05-14-2006, 07:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CAT3
11Bravo, stop while your ahead. You are reading into **** that ain't there,

Back to 11Bravo, how does all the streetracing shittalking make you feel? Do you feel proud to you are providing this kind of **** the freedom to put your family in danger? What an ***!

Respectfully,

Charlie
Charlie, what I'm reading into is unit213 talking all kinds of **** yet never racing anyone. Not only the "cop". Who the hell has he raced? That is why I started the post. Still no answer. What the hell are you talking about me putting my family in danger? That is a bizzare comment. I have never said anything about me, my car or any street racing I have done. BTW, if you set up a street race the right way, there are only two lives in danger and that is the drivers. Though I suspect that anyone who is a member of this site and claims to have never raced once on the street is probably lying.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
I think Unit has to deal with more idiots than anyone while modding that section and you running your mouth is just making you idiot #1
No, he managed to find enough time to get away from his long hard hours of the rat race of moderating the street racing section to go to the newcomers section and talk ****. Apparently, before he came after me, everyone else was afraid to call the bluff of a moderator. I could care less. I had no doubt all you other mods would come here and defend him. I understand. But tell me who he has raced or what times he runs to talk **** about n/a LS1's..

Last edited by 11 Bravo; 05-14-2006 at 07:30 AM.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BlueSix
Unit didn't say that LSx strokers don't make power. He said that you seem to care more about having 427" than making power. He's putting a lot more to the ground using a lot less than you.

I read the thread, i understand.

Unit didn't lock it, JRP did.
He did say that. The quote in my sig is not all he said. Thankfully, he is the only moderator I see making assclown comments like this.

Originally Posted by unit213
You just want a big cube motor. Power must
not be important to you.
I know JRP locked the thread. I have already apologised to Unit for that.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LiquidFire350
has anyone PMed him with this thread, i'd like to see what he has to say
He knows about it. Guess he hasn't raced anyone.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by StoleIt
im about 99% sure he was talking about you and your car in particular. what most of u don't remember is, unit had an ls1. so he is unbaised. he knows what our cars can do.
His hissyfit started when I told a guy asking if he should buy a Cobra or an LS1. I stated that if he wanted to make power by just adding boost, get the Cobra. If he wanted to make power internally, get the LS1. That was about it. Unit didn't like that and started his **** talking. Yet he never showed what I said that was incorrect. Still hasn't. In fact, he proved me correct by bragging he has never taken his motor apart and makes 600. But it seems he does not make 600 to race anyone.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Once again 11Bravo, take it easy. I appreciate your support. Don't worry about 213 he can say his car rules all he wants, but until I have a chance to put my bigger N/A motor against his S/C'd 4.6 then I tend to not believe what he is saying. Damn just meet up for a beer 213, no racing, beer not your speed, how bout a shot or 2 of Jagermeister. I'll call you a cab so you don't think I am trying to entrap you for DUI.
Peace
Old 05-14-2006, 09:15 AM
Launching!

Ok after 3 pages we can neither prove or disprove whether unit231 has actually raced anyone. I am locking this thread down, it is going nowhere. If unit231 wishes to re-open this thread and respond he is more than welcome to.

Next time post this type of a thread in the proper forum as well. He does moderate the "Street racing and kill stories" forum. Might have gotten a better response there.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Motorboater

Damnit Big D I wanted to see which one of these sally's running their mouths wanted a piece of my car instead of Dan's, you're too quick with the lock button
Old 05-14-2006, 09:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you actually go back and read some of the threads started by unit he has raced people. His last race was with one of his own a 03 or 04 cobra that he "canabalized".
Old 05-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Launching!

unlocked
Old 05-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1wannabe
If you actually go back and read some of the threads started by unit he has raced people. His last race was with one of his own a 03 or 04 cobra that he "canabalized".
He doesn't care about that. I guess those get overlooked "incidentally" or
something. Perhaps I'm just making it all up...matter of fact, I don't even
own a Cobra.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Once again 11Bravo, take it easy. I appreciate your support. Don't worry about 213 he can say his car rules all he wants.
You just don't know how many times I've publicly declared here that I feel
my car is slow as ****. It needs to trap another 25mph and shave 2 seconds
off my ET for me to consider it fast. Feel free to post as if you know something
about me though.

[QUOTE=allngn_c5]
but until I have a chance to put my bigger N/A motor against his S/C'd 4.6 then I tend to not believe what he is saying.

...and this troubles me greatly.

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Damn just meet up for a beer 213, no racing, beer not your speed, how bout a shot or 2 of Jagermeister.
You attempt to bash me then you want me to waste my time on you.
You're joking right?
Old 05-14-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

This thread sucks
Old 05-14-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

He has posted up a kill of a Ford GT, which is pretty damn admirable. Dan may come off cocky, but when I have asked for advice, he has complied. He is a good guy in my book, some of you just have something to prove for some reason. Let it be!