Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why do some Mustang drivers act like total Pricks!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seem to run into more idiots of this type in trucks and SUVs. Riding my bumper, wanting to cut close in between traffic, acting badass to get in front of everyone else and then slowing down. The usual stuff. People get attitudes when they drive all sorts of things. I still hate SUVs.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I ******* hate minivans!!!!!Ive had my share of superdads getting annoyed when I pass them in the highway...WTF is wrong with those morons anyway.....sell your wife and buy a fast car, you *****!!! Feel better now....
Old 06-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Teching In

like everyone else has said... its stupid and everyone does it... you may not think ls1 owners are ***'s simply because usually if you find a person with the same type of car, they arent out to prove something, or think your car is inferior
Old 06-11-2006, 02:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by my98ws6
Just to make sure I'm clear, I definetly have nothing against Mustang's or Mustang owners. To each thier own, as far as car choice goes. I was just pissed off. I realize that it only takes a few bad ones to tag the entire group with a bad name.

I hope I have offended no Mustang guys on this board. Everyone here, for the most part, is cool.
no offense taken. we have all ran into dick-heads in mustangs. 99% of the time its the one's w/ very few mods who act that way.