Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

cadillac xlr-v vs cammed z28

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default cadillac xlr-v vs cammed z28

Was at a stop light and saw a nice black caddy in the rear view. I like to turn the music down to listen to my lope at lights and I hear a loud r.kelly bumpin. There is a 50+ old man with bumpin r. kelly in this xlr. Since he was behind me I just take off and leave it in first and rev it REAL loud to see if he would bite. He swerves over to the next lane and punches it and as soon as he gets close enough I punch it! After going through 3rd I look back and hes at LEAST 5 cars back. I dont know if he quit or what. He pulled up at the next light with a disgruntled look and I just smile, nod, and say....OH YEAH!!! I then look down and see the V on the side... I floor it on green, but he doesn't go again. 100,000 bucks wasted by the Z!!!
they run 13.0 at 110...440hp 4000lbs
Old 06-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by texasheat
Was at a stop light and saw a nice black caddy in the rear view. I like to turn the music down to listen to my lope at lights and I hear a loud r.kelly bumpin. There is a 50+ old man with bumpin r. kelly in this xlr. Since he was behind me I just take off and leave it in first and rev it REAL loud to see if he would bite. He swerves over to the next lane and punches it and as soon as he gets close enough I punch it! After going through 3rd I look back and hes at LEAST 5 cars back. I dont know if he quit or what. He pulled up at the next light with a disgruntled look and I just smile, nod, and say....OH YEAH!!! I then look down and see the V on the side... I floor it on green, but he doesn't go again. 100,000 bucks wasted by the Z!!!
they run 13.0 at 110...440hp 4000lbs
yup, 443hp and 3800 pounds. Good kill, if you put 5 cars on him that easy and he was trying you must be 12.0 or quicker huh?

I have yet to get one to run me in my V, only seen one on the raod. Sick car though.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

With 390 to the rear wheels that sounds about right.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Resident

I like to turn the music down to listen to my lope at lights
I do the same ****