Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

allngn_c5 2 VS Fadi's C6 ZO6, 2 wins and too many defeats

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 12:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. A cop or former cop whatever you were if you ever were one doing 185 mph on a public street is just ignorant. I hope you never come to L.A. because we dont just give tickets to idiots like you we arrest you, take your license away, and impound your car and then the car goes to the crusher because we dont take kindly to street racers like yourself. And for you to sit there and insult somebody for telling the truth because your an idiot that just shows how immature of a police officer you were if you were one.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1fstbird
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. A cop or former cop whatever you were if you ever were one doing 185 mph on a public street is just ignorant. I hope you never come to L.A. because we dont just give tickets to idiots like you we arrest you, take your license away, and impound your car and then the car goes to the crusher because we dont take kindly to street racers like yourself. And for you to sit there and insult somebody for telling the truth because your an idiot that just shows how immature of a police officer you were if you were one.
It seems that the Street Racing & Kill Stories section isn't for you.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL this is street racing, if you don't like it, then get out. Censorship is a waste of time, if you don't like to watch sex and violence on tv, then don't watch the channels that air programs with sex and violence. You don't like street racing, then don't log in to the street racing threads.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Just for the record, I got out of law enforcement and now sell LG Motorsports performance parts. LOL. Theres always one downer at every party. Who invited XakEp? To quote Stiffler from American Pie, "Eat **** Finch ******."
You cant even come up with your own insults. Sad.

LOL this is street racing, if you don't like it, then get out. Censorship is a waste of time, if you don't like to watch sex and violence on tv, then don't watch the channels that air programs with sex and violence. You don't like street racing, then don't log in to the street racing threads.
185 on public streets isnt street racing, its ******* retarded. And you know it.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Staging Lane

I agree.

Doug, I am posting the vids tonight when I get home from work.

Oh, and beleive me, this is all in fun and games for me. Win or lose, I don't care. Earleir, I was just stating that from what I remember, my car pulled a lot harder than yous from a 55, while you did much better from a 100 punch where you were only a few cars behind at 160. But hey man, I am getting old and my memory is going bad, so I might be wrong..
Old 06-21-2006, 01:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

amen.

Don't like it....don't ******* read it.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

185 on public streets isnt street racing, its ******* retarded. And you know it.[/QUOTE]

If your car was able to do it...you may see that it isn't that big of a deal.

You people need to chill the **** out. Who cares he's a ******* cop? As long as he doesn't **** with you when he's on patrol,...who really cares? What does it matter what the dudes job is?

If he's here raceing.....what does it matter?

What the **** is up with all this badgering over how fast someone goes? Yes, I understand its on a public road...ok...so is your "street raceing".... I hope non of us would race in an area that was "unsafe" to race at. In other words, no mothers with children lurking around in the area. Same goes for high speed driving. He...or anyone most likely isn't going to FLY when it's dangerous,..or on a highly cluttered with cars.

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 06-21-2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks V Series Tech. !!
Old 06-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

185 on a public street... Wow. You would think a former officer would know better. But I guess he can do what he wants.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

you know I can see those of you who want to try and inform people of the dangers of street racing but it is what it is. A street racing fourm. I don't think comming on here ******* out some one and calling them names is going to change there perspective about street racing. It normally takes them having an experience of their own to change their minds about it.(unfortunatly) Like it was said before if you don't like it don't read it and it's cool to do something about it where you live. The only thing that I would say to anybody doing anykind of racing is to be carefull. Yeah must say that if I were a police officer I might not go public about setting speed records but that's just me. Have fun and be safe.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Xakep
185 on public streets isnt street racing, its ******* retarded. And you know it.

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
If your car was able to do it...you may see that it isn't that big of a deal.

You people need to chill the **** out. Who cares he's a ******* cop? As long as he doesn't **** with you when he's on patrol,...who really cares? What does it matter what the dudes job is?

If he's here raceing.....what does it matter?

What the **** is up with all this badgering over how fast someone goes? Yes, I understand its on a public road...ok...so is your "street raceing".... I hope non of us would race in an area that was "safe" to race at. In other words, no mothers with children lurking around in the area. Same goes for high speed driving. He...or anyone most likely isn't going to FLY when it's dangerous,..or on a highly cluttered with cars.

I am not going to argue about street racing, because I have done it and still will. But it is never safe, no matter where or when you race. And going 185 is not safe either. Especially not on a street car...
Old 06-21-2006, 01:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hey Fadi, do you remember the cars that always seem to feel the need to get in my lane. Anyways no more bitching on my part. I learned a lot racing against ya, and you are a good driver. We can chalk yesterday up to you got the best, and we can answer my what if questions next time. Just got to make it more even. Help a brotha out man. Later bro. You are the man, for now. If you keep your Z long enough I will have to race you with the Blown 408. Later gotta fly.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks V Series Tech. !!

Werd man. I just hate this ****.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LSINA7
I am not going to argue about street racing, because I have done it and still will. But it is never safe, no matter where or when you race. And going 185 is not safe either. Especially not on a street car...

Your right but....there is things we all can do to make our cars handle better...run better..stop better. Homeboys car isn't stock...neither is mine. The speeds I hit,...are well within the limits of the car. I have full suspension...I have rotors and pads...that'll ****** your friggin tongue outta your mouth...

No...nothing isn't safe....neither is sex anymore....and look how much fun that **** is.

You guys need to looka t the picture.....and beyond 155mph speed odometers.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

I agree it is the street racing forum but it is stupid and ignorant for you to do 185 on a public street. Abuse of the law is no excuse. If a mother with her children were to pull out on the road and you were doing 185 mph how long do you think it would take you to stop. Exactly too long. Then again as a cop im sure you had to do many death notifications to parents that there children were killed street racing because that is part of being a police officer isnt it. Being a police officer or a former police officer doesnt make it right for them to do it because he just like everybody else is not above the law. If you want to kill yourself so be it but to drive recklessly on a public road is against the law and he knows it. All it takes is one little problem and you hit an innocent person and you have to live with that for the rest of your life.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Your right but....there is things we all can do to make our cars handle better...run better..stop better. Homeboys car isn't stock...neither is mine. The speeds I hit,...are well within the limits of the car. I have full suspension...I have rotors and pads...that'll ****** your friggin tongue outta your mouth...

No...nothing isn't safe....neither is sex anymore....and look how much fun that **** is.

You guys need to looka t the picture.....and beyond 155mph speed odometers.
I think you are missing XakEp's point. The point isn't that he's going 300mph on a public road but the perspective he is coming from is that he is a police officer. That's like the DEA smuggling drugs into the US. He is a member of an organization that one of their key roles is to advocate safe driving and monitor the streets but yet he does highly excessive speeds on a public road.

That's his point. -Mark

EDIT: Here's a pretty good analogy. How much of an idiot did you think Ben Rothisburger was when he wrecked his busa? He is a professional football player who has to wear a HELMET as a REQUIREMENT for his job. But yet he neglected not to wear one and now he is Ben Toothlessburger. -Mark
Old 06-21-2006, 01:54 PM
10 Second Club

I agree 100%
Old 06-21-2006, 01:57 PM
12 Second Club

If you want to travel at those speeds go to the salt flats were you can run at whatever speed you want to but to do it with my family on the road is not the smartest thing you can do and also to post it on a public forum where myself as a police officer or other police officers log on to everyday.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:03 PM
12 Second Club

Street Racing is just ILLEGAL no matter how you look at it. But look at the family members who have lost there loved ones because of morons like yourself. I see it all the time. More than you would like to know. And for the idiot with the big brakes there is still a human behind the wheel no matter how good your vehicle is there is still the human error factor and nobody is perfect.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Launching!

Why is 185mph on the street suddenly "******* retarded" in absolute terms? I mean, we dont know if he did it on a deserted 13 mile straightaway or past a middle school in a 40 zone at 2:30pm?

Sure its not the absolute safest environment, etc etc, thats why we have tracks, but you certainly can dial alot of the dangerous variables out of the equation by being smart about it.

Ive gone 185mph before. We had spotter cars ahead and behind, four lane highway, zero and I mean ZERO other cars on the road (4am), and the car got up to 180 and back down to 90 in the time it takes a civic to from 60 to 100. Hell, even bambi couldnt get me, the fwy was walled off on either side.

Would I do it again? Hell yes! Do I think its safe? About as safe as it can be! Yeah, I could blow a tire at 150, but if the Good Lord really decides he wants your company, it doesnt matter if youre doing double digits or at a stop sign. He'll make it happen anyway.