Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

allngn_c5 2 VS Fadi's C6 ZO6, 2 wins and too many defeats

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006 | 08:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1fstbird
Street Racing is just ILLEGAL no matter how you look at it.
Then get the hell out of this section. Bye
Old 06-22-2006 | 09:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

[QUOTE=1fstbird]Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Hey Fadi, do you remember the cars that always seem to feel the need to get in my lane. Anyways no more bitching on my part. I learned a lot racing against ya, and you are a good driver. We can chalk yesterday up to you got the best, and we can answer my what if questions next time. Just got to make it more even. Help a brotha out man. Later bro. You are the man, for now. If you keep your Z long enough I will have to race you with the Blown 408. Later gotta fly.

QUOTE]

If you read what I sent you, you would know that I stated any run that a car got in my way I had to terminate the run. That's why only 3 vids got posted. We had to shut down numerous times.
Old 06-22-2006 | 12:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dragon
Perfect sentiments

I am so COMPLETELY entertained reading this thread and amazed at some of the brainwashed victims within

I've lived in Eastern Europe; there are a handful of people in this thread that wouldn't be allowed to DRIVE in Eastern Europe whatsoever due to the fact that they'd never pass the test.

On a more serious note . . . do some research and you'll see that high-speed driving is not as unsafe as many are brainwashed into believing (do you guys even know how many deaths there are per car, per traveled mile on a German highway as opposed to an American highway )

I'd trust a competent, skilled, careful, and experienced street-racer, such as the pair of thread-starters, in a well-maintained sports car over the num-nut in the next lane who doesn't know what tire size is on their car or even knows WHERE their turn-signal is located

Uneducated, unskilled (our driver's test are a complete joke and the laugh of the Eastern world ), distracted (get off the cell phone and stop eating your Krispy Creme ), or impaired drivers ( drunk, )are the greater concern.

No wonder most Eastern Europeans have a complete CORONARY when they drive on our highways for the first time

Unfortunately . . . nothing will ever change. It's an excellent and inexhaustible source of state and government revenue to keep producing bad drivers who will continually be fined for the stupidest moving violations and ridiculously low speed limits

Sorry about going off topic . . . but it's not the first time in this thread

GREAT RACES GUYS!!!! I can't wait to race a New Z on motor with a good driver
Just a few thoughts for you.

1) The Autobahn's physical construction is MUCH MUCH higher than anything here in the states. You cannot compare the two.

2) Its usually not the racers that are the danger, its the other people on the road, animals etc.

3) Eastern Europe is home to some of the worst drivers I've ever seen. Roads are merely suggestions there. I spent 2 years in Moscow and time in Poland and Slovenia - those are some crazy *******. I've got a video of some polack who reversed his drivetrain and drove his car around backwards.
Old 06-22-2006 | 12:41 PM
Staging Lane

Nice runs Allen, Fadi. Glad you vided it.
Old 06-22-2006 | 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Two really cool cars going at it!

Just remember to back off early when in doubt, cuz it's better to lose 1000 races in a row than it is to crash just once. Be careful!

Old 06-25-2006 | 08:40 AM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by XakEp
Just a few thoughts for you.

1) The Autobahn's physical construction is MUCH MUCH higher than anything here in the states. You cannot compare the two.

2) Its usually not the racers that are the danger, its the other people on the road, animals etc.

3) Eastern Europe is home to some of the worst drivers I've ever seen. Roads are merely suggestions there. I spent 2 years in Moscow and time in Poland and Slovenia - those are some crazy *******. I've got a video of some polack who reversed his drivetrain and drove his car around backwards.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt just because I don't partake in making judgement calls based on others opinions . . . but your responses don't help the situation

If you truly lived in Eastern Europe for longer than a month than you would not make such a ridiculous statement in your third point.

I don't need, nor wish to go into explaining everything that is involved in passing the $2000.00 week and a half long driving test in Germany. Anyone interested can do their own research rather than form their opinions based on what's in this thread . . . long story short . . . I'm right, you're wrong

Eastern Europeans have faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar greater experience traveling at higher speeds than we in the States do . . . I hope I don't have to explain what experience does for a driver

Yes, the German highways are far better maintained . . . we don't drive on dirt roads in the States dude Your animals statement is amusing . . . ANY kind of debris or obstruction can turn up at ANY time on ANY highway or road at ANY SPEED.

If animals appearing suddenly in front of you alarms you so . . . please use public transportation. Hitting a deer at 70 mph can cause death JUST AS EASILY as hitting it at 100 mph

Other inexperienced driver's . . . I already went over much of this . . . you don't offer a logical debate just ignorance of facts and others statements.

Are you trolling this site for any specific purpose? If not, you should refrain from further negative statements in a self-explanatory forum . . . or you might get banned
Old 06-25-2006 | 11:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dragon
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt just because I don't partake in making judgement calls based on others opinions . . . but your responses don't help the situation

If you truly lived in Eastern Europe for longer than a month than you would not make such a ridiculous statement in your third point.

I don't need, nor wish to go into explaining everything that is involved in passing the $2000.00 week and a half long driving test in Germany. Anyone interested can do their own research rather than form their opinions based on what's in this thread . . . long story short . . . I'm right, you're wrong
Having money does not make you more comptent, as is evidenced by idiots with Ferraris and *gasp* Corvettes. ANd no, you arent right. YOu simply have a divergent point of view.

Eastern Europeans have faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar greater experience traveling at higher speeds than we in the States do . . . I hope I don't have to explain what experience does for a driver
Bull ******* ****. I almost got run over in Poland, SLovenia and Moscow by drivers ON THE ******* SIDEWALK multiple times. One time in Moscow was in front of the Bolshoi. I lived in Moscow itself for 2 years and other places in Easter Europe for another year - they're some of the worst drivers I've seen outside of Southeast Asia.

I've been in Taxi cabs there, driven cars and whatnot - being in a motor vehicle over there that was smaller than a bus was ******* dangerous most of the time.

Yes, the German highways are far better maintained . . . we don't drive on dirt roads in the States dude Your animals statement is amusing . . . ANY kind of debris or obstruction can turn up at ANY time on ANY highway or road at ANY SPEED.

If animals appearing suddenly in front of you alarms you so . . . please use public transportation. Hitting a deer at 70 mph can cause death JUST AS EASILY as hitting it at 100 mph
Or 185 mph? You do realize that at anything over 120 mph you have virtually NO time to react.

Other inexperienced driver's . . . I already went over much of this . . . you don't offer a logical debate just ignorance of facts and others statements.

Are you trolling this site for any specific purpose? If not, you should refrain from further negative statements in a self-explanatory forum . . . or you might get banned
Having a different point of view alone doesnt mean you're trolling. Get over yourself.
Old 06-25-2006 | 01:19 PM
12 Second Club

Bull ******* ****. I almost got run over in Poland, SLovenia and Moscow by drivers ON THE ******* SIDEWALK multiple times.
...and to think, if they succeeded maybe the world would be a happier place right now.
Old 06-25-2006 | 06:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

did the new race go down yet?? still waiting on the new vid...
Old 06-25-2006 | 06:44 PM
12 Second Club

XakEp please go away, this is the street racing section, if you don't like it then simply don't come here. Obviosly the people here street race so coming here saying what you are saying is pointless.
Old 06-25-2006 | 09:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by reocamaro
...and to think, if they succeeded maybe the world would be a happier place right now.
So try harder next time. Sheesh.

XakEp please go away, this is the street racing section, if you don't like it then simply don't come here. Obviosly the people here street race so coming here saying what you are saying is pointless.
Your inability to think critically does not a policy make.
Old 06-25-2006 | 10:46 PM
12 Second Club

So try harder next time. Sheesh.

Your inability to think critically does not a policy make.
your a moron
Old 06-26-2006 | 10:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
your a moron
So instead of pointing out flaws in my statements you simply insult me? Classy!

BTW - its "You're a moron" - not "your a moron". Grammar is your friend in a world of text.
Old 06-26-2006 | 10:13 AM
12 Second Club

So instead of pointing out flaws in my statements you simply insult me? Classy!

BTW - its "You're a moron" - not "your a moron". Grammar is your friend in a world of text.
ur uh dumbass, please go away
Old 06-26-2006 | 10:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
ur uh dumbass, please go away
\

Yes, please go away. Any ADMINS' monitoring this guy.(XaEkp)
Please ban him. All he does is ruin my threads.
Old 06-26-2006 | 10:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

I mean XakEp. Ban him. PLEASE !!
Old 06-26-2006 | 12:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I mean XakEp. Ban him. PLEASE !!
Why? Because I disagree with you in particular? Lets stifle civil dissent because its inconvenient! w00t!
Old 06-26-2006 | 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

is there a vid of the rematch or did it not happen
Old 06-26-2006 | 08:54 PM
Banned

I think its in the other thread.
Old 06-26-2006 | 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
\

Yes, please go away. Any ADMINS' monitoring this guy.(XaEkp)
Please ban him. All he does is ruin my threads.

I think he is funnny. And it is also funny you are asking an Admin to ban somebody who has done nothing, just because they pissed you off and used intelligent comebacks that made some of you guys look stupid.

Back on the subject, good races.