Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jester
Nice run there, Bill!!
Thanks!
Old 07-26-2006, 04:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
regular GT's are 2V and your mach 1's are 3V cobras are 4V.....someone correct me if I'm wrong. What are the new GT's, 3V ??
are you serious man. common. machs are 4v. its the new 05 06's that are 3v.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:13 AM
Staging Lane

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Redneckbmxer24
for 2V's, they were 96-04 GT's, and were practically the same, with the exception of some head, and intake changes the whole time

4V's, 96-98, and 99/01 cobra's got these, with 9.85:1 compression, 8 bolt cranks, and really the only thing that changed on these were heads, and intake aswell. then 03-04 mach's have 10.1:1 compression, the new aviator heads with the aviator intake manny, and 6 bolt FW. 03-04 cobra's have aviator 4V heads, IDENTICAL to the mach 1's, except for the cams in them, 8.5:1 compression, and the eaton M112 roots style blower.

cory
FYI - the Mach 1's didn't have the Aviator intake manifold & the ALL 4V's in '03/'04 had the same camshafts.

Originally Posted by Avalanche
Only time I saw a Mach 1 run 11s was with a SC running 10psi. Good luck beating that firechicken with your female automobile.
Mach's don't need a S/C to run 11's...

They can run mid-11's on an internally-stock engine.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:00 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BriancWS6
That would have been cool to have someone like you around for that ****. Everyone on here is telling me to punch him the next time I see him. Well I am only about 5'5 TOPS, and weigh in at an enormous 120 lbs I guess I can hold my own for a lil guy, but still, gotta think with your head when your dealing with morons like this.

Man if your off one weekend and want to come down my way for some crusing and racing send me a PM and we'll set it up
Brian, all ya got to do is call on that guy when I am home....with your 5'5 and my 6ft 1in 265...I'll hit'em for ya....

LMFAO

I wish I could have been there.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:39 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by arctic00z28
The reason it pisses me off so much is because a couple of weeks ago I went out with just me and my wife to the local hang to try and find a couple races. Go to the spot ands there is a blue WRX and a slammed older yellow civic(i think). I was afraid they were taking care of business and didnt want me there so I asked if they were racing for money. The dude with the WRX says depends on how bad you want to lose. I was like damn they must be fast so I start to look through the window at his pillar guages and figure what the hell 20 bucks for a good race. I tell him I have 20 that says mines faster. He says OK but his partner was going to race the civic first.
Well a 97 T/A with headders pulls up and he says his car is not running right but he would like to race for fun. Well alright! This is what I came here for. My wife even brought the video camera.
I didnt even pay attention to the race between the WRX and civic because I was setting up the race with the T/A. We line up and well you know how it goes when you put a nearly stock LS1 up against a nearly stock LT1. When we slow down I give him a big thumbs up and told him good job. He says those ls1's really are better. He was pretty cool and I think he comes into play later.
We go back and the WRX dude asks who won? I guess he didnt watch I dont know but I ask him if hes ready and he starts to crawdad and says that his buddy dont want to put up the money(20 bucks HA HA). There are more people here now and a guy in a white turbo charged eagle talon challenges me just for fun. Cool. We dont really talk and we just line up. I blew his doors off and I think the LT1 could have took him. What a great night right, wrong. I would have gave the guy the thumbs up and all that but he turned around and ran back to his buddys. I pull up and I can tell these guys hate me. Im not sure why but I am sure they do.
This one younger chunky guy starts jumpin around sayin this guy wants to race, this guy wants to race, pointing at another turbo charged talon just like the one I already spanked so I am confused. Then the two guys in the car say lets race for more. Ok, I am not stupid but I am caught up in the moment and having a good time. I said WTF do you guys have nitrous or what and the chunky fella swears up and down that its just turbo charged. Yeah right, so I tell them I just got 20 bucks to loose.

There are about 15 people here now and we line up. We take off and my nose is inching forward and all off a sudden the Talon goes BOOM and hits about 115-120 through the quarter. Well shoot! That wasnt really fair at all so I try to stop them at the end and they wont stop so I follow them back to the laughing mob and the WRX Punk who was holding the money ran over and hurried up to hand the money to the driver of Talon.
I got out and proceeded to ask the 5 or 6 that I was up against why they freakin lied to me. I probably would have paid 20 just to see it beat me, but know I feel cheated. These guys were real jerks and the chunky one again speeks up and says were F@#$N Hustlers. I looked at him and said, "Well then were is your ride at HUSTLER!" Needles to say he went uh, uh, uh, its on its way! AHH HAA it was priceless so I through in a "All you brought were your pom poms you F!@#N chearleader! Well I turned to look at the other 4 or 5 and I heard somebody crying. I swear, the fat dude started crying and rushed me. It was CRAZY! I squared up with him in the street and suddenly I was surrounded by 5 dudes and a crying chunky dude. The guy says swing on me I dare you. I looked around and immediately knew I would not win. At that time the 97 T/A guy stepped in between me and the crowd and says you better get out of here while you still can. I took it that was my chance so I headed for the car.
My wife got it all on video. They might as well have just mugged me and if I would of stuck around I am sure they would have. Man that sucked. If I would have just hade one friend with me it would never have went down like that. To bad I havent got ant friends in this wierd *** place(reno NV).
Sorry I hijacked your thread and it was so long.
something like that happened with a friend of mine we were cruzing around and we ran into this supercharged rsx all of the rices say is bad *** he wouldn't want to rACE FOr fun so it's on for 20$ so my friend called him out to the highway and he drug his *** up and down the highway at least 5 times same out come put busses on him! and he kept cruzing down the hw after the races so finally we get hyim to pull over and he kept saying we jumped not true my friend even went after him a couple times so after argueing for 5 mins he said **** it if your to much of bitch to pay your det **** it and then we saw him at the track and called him out for 300 he didn't even tech in that night and he said your all talk my friend got pissed and said all talk huh and started to choke tha bitch and his ricer buddies broke it up and one of his friend tried to pay his det and my friend said no thats his det and outa no where this other ricer says dont start **** at my place my friend said you drive a civic the drag strip is no place for i was lmao anyways a very interesting night oh and my friend drives a 01 Z28 lt,fipk,373's eaton posi,tune,nitto's, new mod stall best time of a 12.76 no stall in july
Old 07-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
something like that happened with a friend of mine we were cruzing around and we ran into this supercharged rsx all of the rices say is bad *** he wouldn't want to rACE FOr fun so it's on for 20$ so my friend called him out to the highway and he drug his *** up and down the highway at least 5 times same out come put busses on him! and he kept cruzing down the hw after the races so finally we get hyim to pull over and he kept saying we jumped not true my friend even went after him a couple times so after argueing for 5 mins he said **** it if your to much of bitch to pay your det **** it and then we saw him at the track and called him out for 300 he didn't even tech in that night and he said your all talk my friend got pissed and said all talk huh and started to choke tha bitch and his ricer buddies broke it up and one of his friend tried to pay his det and my friend said no thats his det and outa no where this other ricer says dont start **** at my place my friend said you drive a civic the drag strip is no place for i was lmao anyways a very interesting night oh and my friend drives a 01 Z28 lt,fipk,373's eaton posi,tune,nitto's, new mod stall best time of a 12.76 no stall in july
Be Cool! Stay in School!!!
Dude! That made my head hurt from trying to read that!
Punctuation is your friend!
Old 07-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Avalanche
Only time I saw a Mach 1 run 11s was with a SC running 10psi. Good luck beating that firechicken with your female automobile.
Lot of **** talk for someone with such a slow car
Old 07-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Angus66
FYI - the Mach 1's didn't have the Aviator intake manifold & the ALL 4V's in '03/'04 had the same camshafts.

Mach's don't need a S/C to run 11's...

They can run mid-11's on an internally-stock engine.
A little birdy named Jeff told me you can run very low 11's with stock cam shafts and higher compression pistons.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Teching In

A stock Terminator can trap 112-113 running only 8 PSI on the crappy eaton. Throw in the fact that fox bodies are much lighter and if he was only running 8PSI it was probably a high compression block. My guess is it pushing somewhere between 425-475 RWHP in a lighter car than yours. Then add in 4.56 gears and you've got a car that's good for nothing but spinning tires. Something is wrong with his car if you really did beat him NA. I believe it none the less. I've witnessed worse things.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:21 PM
TECH Resident

Excellent job.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:56 AM
TECH Resident

But I still want to see the video of the guy talking ****....Post it up Brian!!
Old 07-28-2006, 10:20 AM
TECH Regular

Nice runs.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:10 PM
TECH Addict

Wow he jumps on the roll race, and still has the ***** to say you sprayed him. I say you should have sprayed him just to make him look like ****. When i finally install my cam and nitrous, when i race its going ot be with bottle. If they don't like it they can go race a honda or some ****. I race to win, not to give anybody a ******* chance. Next time spray the **** out of it, and then tell him yeah i sprayed. I raced an '88 turbo supra, and i just raped the **** out of him. To the point that when i looked back i couldn't tell which headlights was his. He then came out saying i sprayed because of how bad i flew by him and kept pulling. I was mad, but then thought to myself. Damn my car must be ******* insanely fast for someone to say i sprayed. I hope to catch him again, but this time with my MS3 and TNT F2 installed. Nice Kill!
-Joel
Old 07-28-2006, 05:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by arctic00z28
The reason it pisses me off so much is because a couple of weeks ago I went out with just me and my wife to the local hang to try and find a couple races. Go to the spot ands there is a blue WRX and a slammed older yellow civic(i think). I was afraid they were taking care of business and didnt want me there so I asked if they were racing for money. The dude with the WRX says depends on how bad you want to lose. I was like damn they must be fast so I start to look through the window at his pillar guages and figure what the hell 20 bucks for a good race. I tell him I have 20 that says mines faster. He says OK but his partner was going to race the civic first.
Well a 97 T/A with headders pulls up and he says his car is not running right but he would like to race for fun. Well alright! This is what I came here for. My wife even brought the video camera.
I didnt even pay attention to the race between the WRX and civic because I was setting up the race with the T/A. We line up and well you know how it goes when you put a nearly stock LS1 up against a nearly stock LT1. When we slow down I give him a big thumbs up and told him good job. He says those ls1's really are better. He was pretty cool and I think he comes into play later.
We go back and the WRX dude asks who won? I guess he didnt watch I dont know but I ask him if hes ready and he starts to crawdad and says that his buddy dont want to put up the money(20 bucks HA HA). There are more people here now and a guy in a white turbo charged eagle talon challenges me just for fun. Cool. We dont really talk and we just line up. I blew his doors off and I think the LT1 could have took him. What a great night right, wrong. I would have gave the guy the thumbs up and all that but he turned around and ran back to his buddys. I pull up and I can tell these guys hate me. Im not sure why but I am sure they do.
This one younger chunky guy starts jumpin around sayin this guy wants to race, this guy wants to race, pointing at another turbo charged talon just like the one I already spanked so I am confused. Then the two guys in the car say lets race for more. Ok, I am not stupid but I am caught up in the moment and having a good time. I said WTF do you guys have nitrous or what and the chunky fella swears up and down that its just turbo charged. Yeah right, so I tell them I just got 20 bucks to loose.

There are about 15 people here now and we line up. We take off and my nose is inching forward and all off a sudden the Talon goes BOOM and hits about 115-120 through the quarter. Well shoot! That wasnt really fair at all so I try to stop them at the end and they wont stop so I follow them back to the laughing mob and the WRX Punk who was holding the money ran over and hurried up to hand the money to the driver of Talon.
I got out and proceeded to ask the 5 or 6 that I was up against why they freakin lied to me. I probably would have paid 20 just to see it beat me, but know I feel cheated. These guys were real jerks and the chunky one again speeks up and says were F@#$N Hustlers. I looked at him and said, "Well then were is your ride at HUSTLER!" Needles to say he went uh, uh, uh, its on its way! AHH HAA it was priceless so I through in a "All you brought were your pom poms you F!@#N chearleader! Well I turned to look at the other 4 or 5 and I heard somebody crying. I swear, the fat dude started crying and rushed me. It was CRAZY! I squared up with him in the street and suddenly I was surrounded by 5 dudes and a crying chunky dude. The guy says swing on me I dare you. I looked around and immediately knew I would not win. At that time the 97 T/A guy stepped in between me and the crowd and says you better get out of here while you still can. I took it that was my chance so I headed for the car.
My wife got it all on video. They might as well have just mugged me and if I would of stuck around I am sure they would have. Man that sucked. If I would have just hade one friend with me it would never have went down like that. To bad I havent got ant friends in this wierd *** place(reno NV).
Sorry I hijacked your thread and it was so long.

hahjahaha you shoulda just been like, "Oh yea tubby?!"
Old 07-30-2006, 03:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PocketViper
Nice kill, that guy sounds like a douche.
agreed!
Old 07-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Launching!

Nice Kill. Too bad that other guy was a D-Bag!