Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

John Hennessy vs. The Internet!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 02:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That and that there is no relation to streetracing in the topic and only a loose relation to "kill stories..." Lots of kills on behalf of Mr. Hennessey.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Launching!

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by COMNBYU
I only read through about 10-12 pages of both links and am not familiar with Johns past problems. I've honestly never heard any negative feedback. However, I've also never been financially stable enough to be in the market for a Viper/Vette/etc. that I could actually mod. So the only refferences I've seen/heard from the word "Hennessey" are videos/articles online that were pretty impressive IMO.

I suspect that they're are a fair amount of people out there just like me.

Despite what negative comments he's made online I believe that when people hear the name Hennessey, the first thing that will come to most peoples mind is not the bickering on the internet but the badass cars they've seen or heard about.

And this is why he will continue to do buisness...

Hopefully not for long if this stuff is true and if people keep bringing attention to this on the internet and other places. I believe some of the stories. These guys seem to be fairly reasonable and intelligent and have very compelling claims. If you did read the SRT8 thread then the reply by John Hennessy (to me) seemed like something some ***** bitch would say if he had no real response to my claim . Never even directly addressed the guys issue, just threatened to sue, although he did get pissed which leads me to believe that there probably is something to it all. Ill tell you what though, for as much money as there is involved in these claims - id be going to jail for attempted murder instead of tresspassing and terrorist threats . (terrorist threats? what a freakin *****)
Old 07-21-2006, 03:01 PM
TECH Junkie

******** cops, too... Without hearing both sides...

I guess I could push someone on the street, have them say "WTF?" to me, and then I call the cops and accuse them of a terrorist threat, and have them arrested for nothing... It's that easy? Again why I HATE LOSER POS cops like those.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
Since the other one in the Auto News Forum was loked, I'm assuming this one will get canned too.
Well before this one gets locked I'll tell a story... A friend of my family has a Viper with a "Hennessey 650R" package. My entire family is a bunch of car nuts so as you can imagine we were all anxiously awaiting to see this car... The car is beautiful, It looks pretty stock, he didn't want the wing & stripes... he just wanted it to be FAST.

Well first came his reviews... (Keep in mind he has never owned anything really "fast" before) He told us it was an animal "Scary fast" I believe were his exact words.... our excitement level rose with every passing day... waiting to see which one of us could give it a run. My bolt on Z06? No way... this is a Hennessey... Maybe my dads '04 blower C5.... maybe? Or maybe even my uncles stroker + blower Z28... after all this is a 650R!

Then the day came... Anyone want to guess which car made this owner

I'll save the drama and get to the point... That thing couldn't pull on my 380rwhp Z06 if I was towing John Hennessey's race trailer. The car will now be resting in his garage and will prob win lots of bench races in the next few years... but you won't see him out Vette hunting anytime soon.

To those that will want to know why he didn't go after Hennessey... He bought the car from the original owner about 1000 miles after the Hennessey package was "completed". Wonder why it was for sale?
Old 07-21-2006, 03:04 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
That and that there is no relation to streetracing in the topic and only a loose relation to "kill stories..." Lots of kills on behalf of Mr. Hennessey.
I missed the fact that this was the "Street racing sect" I followed a link here and never looked at the top of the screen
Old 07-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Launching!

I dont care where this is posted, any ******* ripping people for that much money needs to be talked about. If the thread gets locked then **** it at least i got my 2 cents in first!!!!

P.S. If you are ripping people off then go f**k yourself John Hennessy and i hope you get sued the f**k out of buisness. As for suing me, go ahead and try *******, i aint got nothin for ya to take so go right ahead... there i said it.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:07 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSickLS1
I dont care where this is posted, any ******* ripping people for that much money needs to be talked about. If the thread gets locked then **** it at least i got my 2 cents in first!!!!

P.S. If you are ripping people off then go f**k yourself John Hennessy and i hope you get sued the f**k out of buisness. As for suing me, go ahead and try *******, i aint got nothin for ya to take so go right ahead... there i said it.
I asked why this post would get locked.... I just got my answer from SSickLS1
Old 07-21-2006, 03:10 PM
TECH Junkie

What a douche...
Old 07-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Staging Lane

This can always be moved if the mods dont feel like it should belong in here.

Just thought that this is the best place to put it.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:04 PM
10 Second Club

He comes over here from time to time...
Old 07-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
Since the other one in the Auto News Forum was loked, I'm assuming this one will get canned too.
Yep...the Street Racing section is not the "new lounge."

This at www.seatstaysup.com

Sorry brother...LOCKED

Quick Reply: John Hennessy vs. The Internet!