Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LT1 formula vs 95 4.6 T-Bird

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT1 formula vs 95 4.6 T-Bird

This guy I know just bought a 95 v8 auto T-bird and them imediatly started talkin **** like man comon. So i tell him lets go I will race you whenever this is with my car having a blown posi. So later that night he comes over with 3 passengers not counting him and he wanted to race lol. I said you wanna go for some money and said yes OMG!! man. So we take off toward the HW but I have to stop to get some gas I take a turn slow and i see him in my rear whip it around and gun it lol so im doin about 30 and floor it and I get about 5-6 lengths ahead of him lol so we I stop to get gas he then says Man i'll call you when i get my S/C i say ok whatever.. Shortly after my car had been wrecked and put in the shop for a month the whole time this dude is talkin **** like he has some crazy fast car .So now I have my car back new rearend and all and he wants to go still. The race is planned for this weekend and he is still talkin **** Im just like oh man comon i cant wait to just destroy this thing and get some $$ for an easy win. Oh also he still doesnt have an S/C just stock 4.6 auto not even a posi rear end. LOL the best is how much this guy nuetral slams this car thinking its cool. I will post up after race should be interesting.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Teching In

that hurt to read :-)
Old 08-09-2006, 07:25 PM
TECH Regular

I had a 94 with the 4.6. I loved the car. When running perfectly they have 225bhp. Which is 170... to the wheels. They are decently quick and comfortable as hell but not race cars. I actually miss it a lot . Love the 'Stang for the power but loved the T-bird for the comfort.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya i love the look his is pearl white with the lip kit looked great untill he hit a gaurd rail drivng all messed up on hit :-/.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CTSVSL65AMG
that hurt to read :-)

LOL ya i didint really pay attention just typed fast