Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

M3 vs LT1 cop car (chase)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 03:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i never said the kid was a good driver. I just said the whole movie was stupid cause the cop claimed the camaro stock was making that kind of HP
Old 09-10-2006, 03:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QuickBlkZ28
Arent we a lil biased? That kid outran the cops. Look at the video one more time watch the part where the lay out the spike strips and he slams on the brakes, now look at the last scene where he "breaks down", the scenes are identical. The cops are just as reckless as he is, true he's driving like an *** but so are the cops who are following him. If they felt like he was driving dangerously, and he was endangering other motorist they should have backed off. Hell he got away anyway, BTW if there was a chopper he wouldve never got away.
I was just wondering how everyone knows he got away. Just because they did some editing doesn't really mean the outcome was staged. I am not arguing either way, just curious to know what really happened and would like to see some proof. No one has been able to show a link to the story or some kind of real proof. And my mistake about the chopper, I don't know why I thought one came but there definately wasn't one. I was thinking of another video.