Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Mach 1 kill, sorry.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006 | 09:46 AM
Teching In

Nice kill BigSam! Looking over your mods, that looks like about what I'd expect. Actually, the Azure Blue Mach 1's are the slowest ones LOL! You'll also find that Mach 1 owners aren't usually ****** about who wins and who looses out on the street, and will give a thumbs up most times.
Old 09-08-2006 | 10:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TRMach1
Nice kill BigSam! Looking over your mods, that looks like about what I'd expect. Actually, the Azure Blue Mach 1's are the slowest ones LOL! You'll also find that Mach 1 owners aren't usually ****** about who wins and who looses out on the street, and will give a thumbs up most times.
Very cool dude. I wish we could have talked a bit, I would like to know his mods.
So Ford makes paint that makes the car slower?j/k.
Old 09-09-2006 | 12:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BIGSAM99Z
I just mean that there are two other threads about Mach 1's, one kill and one death. I don't want to seem like I am ******* on Mach 1's. Fast f'in car, I thought I was going down this time.

Naw it's cool man. I just didnt' know what you meant. Cause to me, 2 kills aren't 'alot'......again, nice kill.
Old 09-09-2006 | 04:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dan03mach
To each his own, but I think they sound bad ***.. And a dumped Y pipe sounds like an old Farm truck..
Although there is an argument for TDs on an f-body.
Old 09-09-2006 | 06:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
Although there is an argument for TDs on an f-body.
Don't get me wrong, I love they way my car sounds w/td's. There's just something about the way a full exhaust mustang sounds. I think it's pretty bad ***.