Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

03 cobra vs bike

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 03 cobra vs bike

i was heading home with the g/f today and this *** on a bike gets behind me, well he was riding my bumper soo close i couldnt see the handle bars just his head. Well my g/f points out he is riding me so i drop it to 2nd at 30 and he just gets a little closer so i drop it down to first. Well this didnt make him too happy and he swings out to pass me so i punch it when he gets to my door and since he was already on it he made it to my bumper will my rear kicked out but as soon as i had traction i put 1 car on him till about 80 when i put her in 3rd just in time to slow for traffic. well this made him mad so he does a typical biker fly bye on the right so i cant stop him without killing him flips me off and takes the next right turn.

the bike was a mid to late 90s something didnt catch the brand my g/f says it was a 600 but didnt know if for sure the exact type. all she saw was a 6 something something on the tank. all in all i was pretty pleased.

also i was cruising around and a guy who had just bought a 02 z28 m6 follows me to a empty lot and asked me if it was a real cobra which i replied yes and he just got this look of ohh i wont win to his face. he was bone stock btw. he also told me it had 350 rwhp stock so i just told him of this site and start learning.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:11 PM
12 Second Club

Yea its always nice beating a crotch rocket. I've taken a few 600 cbr's myself. And the ol' kid in the Z doesn't know what he's talking about with 350 at the tires stock.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ive only got ahold of 1 bike on the intrerstate now that was fun but neways i guess we can call that a kill... ya hopefully that kid will get on here and learn a thing or two.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jester177
well this made him mad so he does a typical biker fly bye on the right so i cant stop him without killing him flips me off and takes the next right turn.
hahaha @ "typical biker fly bye"....I have never heard that before.

Originally Posted by jester177
he also told me it had 350 rwhp stock so i just told him of this site and start learning.
Good plan, he has a lot of reading to do...
Old 09-26-2006, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS14urStang
Yea its always nice beating a crotch rocket. I've taken a few 600 cbr's myself. And the ol' kid in the Z doesn't know what he's talking about with 350 at the tires stock.
The CBR600 series is the slowest of the I4 600cc sportbikes, but a sportbike none-the-less.... u still have to be quick to take on them!