Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

new bird in town.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 01:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking new bird in town.

I went and picked up my '89 firebird today. The previous owner left the reciepts in the car from where he rebuilt damn near the entire car, and I noticed a few performance mods like a cold air intake. so here I am rolling down the street in front of wal mart and a 03 mustang pulls out of the parking lot next to me. Im chilling with the t tops off thinking about the reciepts and all the cool toys i didnt know I had. (new throttle body, cold air intake, bigger fuel pump stuff like that) and he honks I look over to see tis guy in sunglasses grinning like a cat eating ****. so i figure what the hell see how well the guy i bought it from tuned it. So I nodded and pointed at the light. Watching the lights on the side I knew that 3 seconds after they went red ours would change. Timing it I got a jump on him at the light and pulled away. Then after a night of crusing and putting fuel system cleaner in my car Im headed back to the barracks to go to bed. an srt-4 pulls up to me and honks and from 30 I burn him. By at least 4 car lenghts. I f-ing love my new car!!! Two kills, one night. Also I chased my girl in her 30th anniversary camaro but she wasnt driving too godaweful fast. we ran side by side going 70 on I-44 for about a mile till i got scraped off by a mercury going about 60. But thats it for my first day.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

haha nice kills, that fuel injector cleaner is somethin else!
Old 10-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Teching In

lol NO2 for domestics you say?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

not bad! this new car should be fun!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Real nice. Heading out to PA for a month and hope to see what type of F-Bodys are out there. Might have to pickup an extra.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Lol i got told to ground the bird last night cause I have expired tags i dont want oklahoma tags dammit i want texas and now i have to get oklahoma tags....grr but thats ok before that i raced a mazda6 and he kept up with me till i hit about 3rd gear and then i ate him for breakfast
Old 10-06-2006, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

So call the Texas DMV and ask for an app for Texas tags/plates...