Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stupid friend and his stupid friend's car

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 04:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Tainted
street racing was around long before the fast and furious. if i were you id just elt this thread die because you are making yourself look like a *****. sorry, but its happening and yur not gaining any popularity by doing it either
im not trying to gain popularity, it really dosent matter to me if i look like a *****. but you tell me where else i would put this thread. right, ill put it in the Drag Strip Racing Only forum. im done now. since im not cool enough to post here because im a ***** for not wanting to lose my license or car. you all are a bunch of douche bags if you look down on someone because he feels that the time and place for racing other than the occasional stop light to stop light or 40-100 roll, is at the track. now i remember why i left the mini-trucking scene.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

umm, i ran my friend's friend's harley F-150 ford truck at the track. he ran a 16.7 and a 16.2. each time, once he hit the 1/8 mile i was already done the 1/4. that truck was also stock.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
umm, i ran my friend's friend's harley F-150 ford truck at the track. he ran a 16.7 and a 16.2. each time, once he hit the 1/8 mile i was already done the 1/4. that truck was also stock.
that makes you and your friend a ***** because you didnt race on the street.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn dude, was that a blown HD? I' ve seen a most running low 15' s, and even dip into the high 14's.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by bww3588
im not trying to gain popularity, it really dosent matter to me if i look like a *****. but you tell me where else i would put this thread. right, ill put it in the Drag Strip Racing Only forum. im done now. since im not cool enough to post here because im a ***** for not wanting to lose my license or car. you all are a bunch of douche bags if you look down on someone because he feels that the time and place for racing other than the occasional stop light to stop light or 40-100 roll, is at the track. now i remember why i left the mini-trucking scene.
k you do that

but i want to ask you a serious question. say you are driving down the road, and something nice coems along, say a porsche 911 turbo or in those super rare instances a ferrari or soemthing. what the **** are you gonna do, roll downy our window and be like yo, elts race at the track. its only x mins away, in some cases hours. not everyone has tie and **** to go to the track and even if they did what makes you think the potential racer will go for that idea?
Old 11-19-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The drama never ends. I have a feeling there's going to be a lock down soon.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tainted
k you do that
i will.
Originally Posted by Tainted.

but i want to ask you a serious question. say you are driving down the road, and something nice coems along, say a porsche 911 turbo or in those super rare instances a ferrari or soemthing. what the **** are you gonna do, roll downy our window and be like yo, elts race at the track. its only x mins away, in some cases hours. not everyone has tie and **** to go to the track and even if they did what makes you think the potential racer will go for that idea?
let me quote myself..........

...he feels that the time and place for racing other than the occasional stop light to stop light or 40-100 roll, is at the track.
i think a 40-100 or so roll race would be more than adequate to have fun with the 911 turbo or ferrari. i dont need to go to a secluded location, shut down the road, have the scanners ready.......
Old 11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

I never said ya did. now granted it wouldnt be a bad idea if you could arrange that or have it pre-arranged.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Darth Z
Damn dude, was that a blown HD? I' ve seen a most running low 15' s, and even dip into the high 14's.
yes, it was blown. and i know, there must have been something wrong with it. either that or he just can't drive.

this guy's really not a car guy. that and he thought he had a bad cat which would definitely rob some power. he was talking about getting new cats before we went to the track because he suspected one's bad.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I' ve heard of someone who had a plugged cat, but that car couldn' t move faster than 35MPH. I wouldn' t imagine a a fairly new truck would already be experiencing cat problems. Check his driving skills at the track.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:55 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

no ill race people all day, at the track. but i dont worship the fast and the furious like you do. im glad you think street racing is the cool thing to do and anyone who doesnt is a *****, well we will see who is the ***** when im still driving my Mystic Teal Pearl Camaro and your sitting in a lawn chair watching your Monteray Maroon Camaro get slower because you have no license to drive it. Or when your sitting on the defendants seat because you caused an accident and killed someone. right on there buddy! your soo cool!
sorry im not cool enough to join your fast and the furious club and spend all my time street racing. i guess ill just take it to the track and be a loser like everyone else there.
1.) If I get caught, I will pay a lawyer to get off...no big deal

2.) I only race when it is clear and no innocent's can get in the way...I have a 9 second car, and I don't **** around in traffic.

3.) I don't spend all my time street racing, I have 6 cars right now (5 at home, one elsewhere), and drive the Camaro on the weekends to race people.

4.) I am not the hypocrite, you are

5.) You just a big ***** who is upset because he posted this stupid **** in a street racing forum.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

yes, it was blown. and i know, there must have been something wrong with it. either that or he just can't drive.

this guy's really not a car guy. that and he thought he had a bad cat which would definitely rob some power. he was talking about getting new cats before we went to the track because he suspected one's bad.

R U sure? what year was it? sorry, that just sounds waayyy wrong. those are autos...pretty hard to be over a second slower than the norm from bad driving.

Not calling you a liar...it just doesn't sound right.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SDB
FUCKTARD.

Your just lucky that driving while gay isn't a ticketable offense, or your car would be FULL of paper!

SDB

WOW That made my whole office laugh.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

bww, don't misunderstand all the criticism. It's just that you posted a non-street race on the street racing forum. Then you tell us that street racing is stupid, and that we're F&F fans! Apparently, the only street racing you've ever seen is ON F&F.

SDB's (hilarious) comments are just his way of saying "wrong forum". Full of paper...
Old 11-20-2006, 02:50 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...in before the lock.

kill? death? oh wait...there is a race in this thread...

err...nice kill on the 15 sec truck...on the street...but you don't race on the street...err, you DO race on the street but shouldn't...err...what a confusing f'n thread!

Driving while gay...ROFLMAO!
Old 11-20-2006, 03:52 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Why does everyone get so mad in these forums these days? Damn, the guy only wants to race at the track...ok, he HAS now learned his lesson of NOT posting in the kill section...or bash street racing in the street racing forum. That being said, now go street race both those guys and POST the results so we have something to read to give us a break from our lives. Thank you.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:25 PM
12 Second Club

I dont think anyone in this thread gets what im saying, im not bashing all street racing, like i said, i dont have a problem with the occasional stop light to stoplight or 40-100 roll or whatever. what i do have a problem with is like i said the F&F style racing where the street is shut down and all that bs. i do have a problem with people who bash people because they would rather take it to a track for all out ***** to the wall racing and not do it on the street. Thats like calling someone a ***** because they wear their seatbelt.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Banned

In before the lock:

BAN!
Old 11-20-2006, 07:29 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

... Thats like calling someone a ***** because they wear their seatbelt.
I don't think your a ***** for wearing your seatbelt. Hell, I always wear my seatbelt. I think you are a ***** because of your post here on this site, your backpeddling, and because you lack *********.

BTW that mystic pearl mauve is a nice color, did you get a free vagina with that?

SDB
Old 11-20-2006, 07:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SDB
BTW that mystic pearl mauve is a nice color, did you get a free vagina with that?

SDB

ohhh god that was a good one props to that comment