Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Looky....

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
i don't care how fast his truck is. he's a ****-talker and he makes excuses. that's the ricer attitude and i don't like it. that's my entire point. if he'd just change his attitude about it, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

and i don't think my car is fast. i think it's a slow car that's faster than most, and i'm fine with that. i don't have ***** envy like some of the guys on this forum that need to spend 80% of their paychecks on their cars because it's not fast enough. i'm not insecure. i guess you are, but you drive a mustang, so what's speed?
I think you really are just jealous. You're the one making excuses as to why you're not as fast as him, and you keep throwing out your loyalty to GM. So he drives a mustang, so I guess he doesn't know what speed is. Actually, silverstang00s' mustang is extremely fast, probably the fastest car on the local streets. As is mine. This guy (with the Lightning) has in no way, in this thread (I state this because I'm sure I haven't read all of his posts in other threads), acted like he was better than anybody else. He has a fast TRUCK. It weighs a lot. So for him to out run something that weighs a lot less is an accomplishment for him. Get over it and get on with something else, like MAKING YOUR CAR FAST!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

i don't care how fast his truck is. he's a ****-talker and he makes excuses. that's the ricer attitude and i don't like it. that's my entire point. if he'd just change his attitude about it, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

and i don't think my car is fast. i think it's a slow car that's faster than most, and i'm fine with that. i don't have ***** envy like some of the guys on this forum that need to spend 80% of their paychecks on their cars because it's not fast enough. i'm not insecure. i guess you are, but you drive a mustang, so what's speed?
Again, you show what an ignorant *** you are, oh well not everyone on this site can be pleasent I guess. Everyone needs to watch out what they post from now on lest it be constituded an "excuse" and "**** talking" by old Choco here. Oh, and I would be more than happy to take a crack at your Formula some time, my Pony could humble your silly *** when it comes to speed. It seems you talk more **** that anybody thats visited this thread so far. One more thing, kinda off topic, Who thinks Choco's Bird is the gayest color evar?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

i looked under his hood once - 6 months ago - for all of 2 minutes. i didn't look for a supercharger. it wasn't even on my mind. i heard no whine. this is why i was so confused when he said that. do you read?

This is a quote from the link to the thread that you started. You looked for 2 minutes and didnt see a supercharger. Huh. The thread got locked by Unit before I could say anything back. Man I try to be nice I didn't even send you a PM about your remarkes. Now that you are being a tool again you should just stop before it gets ugly. I have said my peace so taco
Old 12-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fastmach04
You stated this after previously posting in another thread this...

"i'd just like to say, first off, that i'm very embarrassed to even be posting this. there isn't a race, and i hate the thought of even posting this in this forum because of that, but unfortunately i don't know where else to post it

okay, so i was hanging with my cousin tonight. he has a 2002 mustang GT. he's always saying he can beat my car. yea yea yea...

well, today he dropped a bomb on me that i may be completely ignorant of. he says his car is supercharged. did ford make a supercharged 2002 mustang? he says it's a 2002 roush mustang stage 2. it weirded me out because i was unaware of a supercharged 2002 mustang, plus i've looked under his hood and i've never seen a blower, although i didn't look for it as i was ignorant of this.

my question is, is there a such thing as a 2002 roush mustang stage 2? if there is, how much power do they put out? what kind of quarter mile times do they run? and most of all, can i beat it? i ran a 13.6@105 mph and since then i've added a FTRA system and a cutout over my corsa catback.

does anyone have any info on these cars? also, how can i tell this is actually the car he says it is? he doesn't know much about cars. thanks in advance."

Dude you really make no sense. You started a thread asking if stage 2 roushs' come supercharged, yet you stated above that you have looked under his hood... Sounds like you really DON"T know what superchargers look like, or else you would know if you've looked under his hood. And don't hand me crap about never riding in it or not getting close to his car while the hood was popped... I'm sure if his hood went up, you've investigated it pretty well, and anybody who knows what a supercharger looks like can spot it a mile away (it's not that hard ). And all this babbering about not modding your car... Do you realize that's what most enthusiasts do? Why are you a member of a site where most of what goes on is talk about making your ride faster? I don't get it. And another thing, you keep on about this guy spending tens of thousands of dollars. By saying tens, that is plural, so you are talking at least $20,000 spent on his truck. First of all, it doesn't take this much money to get a Lightning this fast. He could have a motor built and new blower for that kind of money and be pushing more HP than what he's got now!!! You are pretty ignorant to everything that keeps being posted, so please, just stop while you can, and stop digging your grave deeper.
you missed the point. when he bought it, he started the car up. i popped the hood, grabbed the throttle body cable and revved the engine via the throttle cable. that was my extent of looking underneath the hood.

now, why did i post that? because he TOLD ME it had a supercharger. i didn't see the supercharger, which confused me, since i know what a supercharger looks like. i didn't know if they had a blower hidden underneath the motor because i sure as **** didn't see one. it turned out that he was wrong, it was naturally aspirated, and i was right because i know what a blower looks like. get it?

And by the way, if Daily Driving a car is more important to you than modding it, sell it to somebody who appreciates what it is and go buy a honda. Much better gas milage, and seems to fit your needs much better, being a college student and all. Sorry to sound mean, but I'm getting tired of reading your posts and hearing you contradict yourself. Good luck!!!
this is the most ignorant thing you can possibly post. an 18 second honda vs a 13 second f-body is a big difference. i have no interest in modding my car right now because a 13 second car is fine for me at this current time. you're the only one contradicting yourself, here. you're very uneducated on the subject and completely ignorant to what it is i know.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Tech Resident

I think you really are just jealous. You're the one making excuses as to why you're not as fast as him, and you keep throwing out your loyalty to GM. So he drives a mustang, so I guess he doesn't know what speed is. Actually, silverstang00s' mustang is extremely fast, probably the fastest car on the local streets. As is mine. This guy (with the Lightning) has in no way, in this thread (I state this because I'm sure I haven't read all of his posts in other threads), acted like he was better than anybody else. He has a fast TRUCK. It weighs a lot. So for him to out run something that weighs a lot less is an accomplishment for him. Get over it and get on with something else, like MAKING YOUR CAR FAST!!!
so let me get this straight?

you think i'm jealous that i'm not as fast as him, but my car is basically stock and i'm not willing to put money into it to mod it.

that makes no sense. seems to me if i was jealous, i'd be dropping coin left and right on my car.

i got news for you: i don't care about the track. i've been to the track once in my car. i ran it a whole two times in the middle of the summer. i haven't been back and i don't plan on going back anytime soon. i just wanted to see what it could do, and i'm happy for what it does the only other mods i'm interested in is headers and a tune, not just for the performance aspect, but more importantly for the sound and better fuel economy. after that, my car will be pretty much complete.

i don't care about making my car fast. it's already faster than 90% of the cars on the road. i'm not insecure to the point where i need it to be faster.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by SilverStang00
Again, you show what an ignorant *** you are, oh well not everyone on this site can be pleasent I guess. Everyone needs to watch out what they post from now on lest it be constituded an "excuse" and "**** talking" by old Choco here. Oh, and I would be more than happy to take a crack at your Formula some time, my Pony could humble your silly *** when it comes to speed. It seems you talk more **** that anybody thats visited this thread so far. One more thing, kinda off topic, Who thinks Choco's Bird is the gayest color evar?
don't like my color, eh? i've gotten PM's regarding my color alone saying it's nice. plus, it's the only formula on LS1tech i've seen so far that is this color. it's a pretty rare car and i like it, so that's all that counts. i'd rather be unique with my color choice than be like every other person on this site with a boring red or black car. that doesn't hurt my feelings. chalk one up to failure, right?

come down to south jersey with your car. race me and beat me. be amazed as i show little emotion over the whole thing. i don't care what you've had done to your car. as long as your car makes you happy, go nuts. please, i urge you to drive hundreds of miles to race a nearly stock f-body. again, i'm not insecure, so i don't really care if i lose. i'll even post it in the kills section of this site.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Hot94Z28
i looked under his hood once - 6 months ago - for all of 2 minutes. i didn't look for a supercharger. it wasn't even on my mind. i heard no whine. this is why i was so confused when he said that. do you read?

This is a quote from the link to the thread that you started. You looked for 2 minutes and didnt see a supercharger. Huh. The thread got locked by Unit before I could say anything back. Man I try to be nice I didn't even send you a PM about your remarkes. Now that you are being a tool again you should just stop before it gets ugly. I have said my peace so taco
this is why i was confused. because my cousin told me it was blown and i didn't see it. i persisted to tell him over and over that there was no supercharger, but he kept telling me i was wrong. that's why i brought the question up on this site. how could i have missed the supercharger? he's telling me it's blown when i saw no blower.

so how is this ignorance? how am i a tool? after all, i turned out to be correct and my cousin who actually owned the car was wrong.

please, PM me about my remarks. that way, i can post up the PM and point out how you lack reading comprehension. ignorance is funny, and i'm laughing at yours
Old 12-12-2006, 02:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

you missed the point. when he bought it, he started the car up. i popped the hood, grabbed the throttle body cable and revved the engine via the throttle cable. that was my extent of looking underneath the hood.

now, why did i post that? because he TOLD ME it had a supercharger. i didn't see the supercharger, which confused me, since i know what a supercharger looks like. i didn't know if they had a blower hidden underneath the motor because i sure as **** didn't see one. it turned out that he was wrong, it was naturally aspirated, and i was right because i know what a blower looks like. get it?
A blower hidden underneath the motor? WTF? Why would you even post a question like that, unless you were trying to justify what possibly could have been the dumbest question ever posted
Old 12-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Tech Resident

A blower hidden underneath the motor? WTF? Why would you even post a question like that, unless you were trying to justify what possibly could have been the dumbest question ever posted
exactly why i posted the question on LS1tech. how could i not see this blower, and why would my cousin swear to me up and down it's blown? how could i have not noticed it, even in the brief minute i spent underneath the hood?

you're starting to catch on, now. thanks for backing me up.

dumbest question ever posted, spoken from the nay-contributer with 30 posts. enlighten us.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

exactly why i posted the question on LS1tech. how could i not see this blower, and why would my cousin swear to me up and down it's blown? how could i have not noticed it, even in the brief minute i spent underneath the hood?

you're starting to catch on, now. thanks for backing me up.

dumbest question ever posted, spoken from the nay-contributer with 30 posts. enlighten us.
If you had any damn sense you would have called your cousin out for bein a jackass, not come run to everyone here asking about "invisible" or "hidden" superchargers. Atleast I dont embarass myself, and make other Fbody owners cringe when I post there buddy, I know a thing or two, unlike you.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Tech Resident

If you had any damn sense you would have called your cousin out for bein a jackass, not come run to everyone here asking about "invisible" or "hidden" superchargers. Atleast I dont embarass myself, and make other Fbody owners cringe when I post there buddy, I know a thing or two, unlike you.
i did. i wanted to go outside to see his car, but unfortunately it was at night and it was pitch black outside. i tried listening for whine when he drove away, but his exhaust was too loud to actually hear anything else at all. that's why i posted the question in LS1tech. anymore questions? i enjoy rubbing your ignorance in your face. i'm sure you feel dumber and dumber every time you post since i'm basically rubbing everything you say back in your face. just know that a lot of people not posting in this thread but still reading it are agreeing with me.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

i did. i wanted to go outside to see his car, but unfortunately it was at night and it was pitch black outside. i tried listening for whine when he drove away, but his exhaust was too loud to actually hear anything else at all. that's why i posted the question in LS1tech. anymore questions? i enjoy rubbing your ignorance in your face. i'm sure you feel dumber and dumber every time you post since i'm basically rubbing everything you say back in your face. just know that a lot of people not posting in this thread but still reading it are agreeing with me.

Oh now it was at nite. Ok just keep giving more excuses.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Tech Resident

Oh now it was at nite. Ok just keep giving more excuses.
how is this an excuse? want the whole story?

my cousin bought a 2002 mustang GT, pewter color, back in the spring about 2 months before i bought my car. we were eating lunch at my grandma's like we usually do as a family once or twice a month, and he pulled up in his new car. he started it up, it has a flowmaster exhaust, i popped his hood, revved the engine via the throttle cable, then he took my grandma and uncle for a quick ride down the street.

a couple months ago, i was at work. my mom called me at about 5:30pm to tell me my aunt died earlier that morning, she just waited to tell me that she died so i could get through my day at work. i left as soon as i got the call, about 2 hours before my shift was over, and went to my aunt's house to see my family.

about 2 hours later, my cousin showed up (different aunt and uncle's son). after hanging out for a while, he was talking about his car a little bit. he said something along the lines that he's going to buy a slower car next time because his is stupid fast (he used to drive a 90-something hyundai accent, so anything's fast by comparison). i said it's just a GT, it runs low 14's, not exactly stupid fast. he countered by saying it's a rousch stage 2, supercharged. this confused me because that one time i was under his hood for about a minute, i saw no blower. of course, i wasn't looking at any components other than blipping the throttle body cable to rev the motor, so maybe i missed it?

it was 8 or 9 o'clock by the time this conversation happened, and being in the early spring, it was dark out so i couldn't see jack **** in his engine bay. i told him he's full of ****, no way it's supercharged, but he promised me it was. when he drove away, i told him to pull away hard so i can listen for blower whine. no dice, exhaust too loud.

then i came and posted the story on LS1tech and asked the states for rousch mustang GT's. it turns out i was right, it wasn't supercharged. he just doesn't know anything at all about cars.

get it now? just admit you're completely ignorant of the situation. there's a reason why i posted what i did, and you would have done the same thing under my circumstances.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im the last one who should feel dumb bro, but if it pleases you thinking you are rubbing anything in my face, then please continue. Ignorance has not been a part of anyone of my posts, but shines through yours like a spotlight, but I shouldn't even bother telling you, cuz you wont understand. And your right, I do feel myself becoming dumber every time I post, cuz I dont know why I wasted my time with a stupid **** like yourself. To the OP, sorry your thread turned into this crapfest, it has become something I will waste no more time with, so peace to everyone, I'm out
Old 12-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Tech Resident

Im the last one who should feel dumb bro, but if it pleases you thinking you are rubbing anything in my face, then please continue. Ignorance has not been a part of anyone of my posts, but shines through yours like a spotlight, but I shouldn't even bother telling you, cuz you wont understand. And your right, I do feel myself becoming dumber every time I post, cuz I dont know why I wasted my time with a stupid **** like yourself. To the OP, sorry your thread turned into this crapfest, it has become something I will waste no more time with, so peace to everyone, I'm out
read my story above, which you have casually ignored. you're completely ignorant of the situation. again, the fact you're unaware of the situation is proof of ignorance. after all, it's the definition of ignorance.

as for the OP, sorry i haven't succeeded in getting the thread locked yet

this is beginning to get fun for me. i'm thriving on these people's ignorance
Old 12-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Teching In

lightnings not a good choice
Originally Posted by Mistacamawo
Even if you don't whine about it, why did you buy it
Old 12-12-2006, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

there's a reason why i posted what i did, and you would have done the same thing under my circumstances.

No I know what a supercharger is. Sorry
Old 12-12-2006, 05:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

WOW chaco...don't look so cool-guy with the link I posted now do you?

it is very simple. Try not to read into this too much.

ANYONE THAT KNOWS WHAT A SUPERCHARGER IS, CAN SPOT IT IN PITCH BLACK. YOU AND YOUR COUSIN ARE IDIOTS.

WHY? read on..I will briefly explain.....

HE SAID HE HAD ONE, AND DIDN'T. YOU QUESTIONED IT, EVENTHOUGH YOU TOUCHED THE DAMN THROTTLE CABLE.

Do you comprehend now? If not, you can't read.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Tech Resident

No I know what a supercharger is. Sorry
do you know what an intelligent argument is? apparently you can't form one. one of the downfalls of being retarded, no? if you can't figure out how to use a quote command, there is no hope for you.

Originally Posted by ponygt65
WOW chaco...don't look so cool-guy with the link I posted now do you?
you mean the link that was taken completely out of context, that was already refuted and proved you were completely ignorant to the situation? again, stand behind the following sign for a second time:

it is very simple. Try not to read into this too much.

ANYONE THAT KNOWS WHAT A SUPERCHARGER IS, CAN SPOT IT IN PITCH BLACK. YOU AND YOUR COUSIN ARE IDIOTS.
what's it like being the only human that can see a supercharger with no light anywhere?

WHY? read on..I will briefly explain.....

HE SAID HE HAD ONE, AND DIDN'T. YOU QUESTIONED IT, EVENTHOUGH YOU TOUCHED THE DAMN THROTTLE CABLE.
i usually don't use personal insults, but the sheer stupidity of this last post has forced me to.

*bitchslap to the face*

you ******* dumbass, these were two completley different situations. did you even read any of my posts, you ******* dumbass? the first time i touched the throttle cable was in march in the middle of the afternoon, you dumb ****. the second time was in the middle of the night towards the end of summer, you dumb ****. get it, you dumb ****?

Do you comprehend now? If not, you can't read.
i don't comprehend? you don't read, you dumb ****. congratulations on once again proving that you are an ignorant, dumb ****. you don't have to tell me you feel stupid, i already know you do. don't be so red in the face.

stand behind the sign a third time

do you all see the irony of this? he calls me ignorant and unable to comprehend, but yet he has failed to realize that the first situation where i touched the throttle cable and the second situation where i inquired about the supercharger were 6 months apart. this is why i have little faith in humanity.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

do you know what an intelligent argument is? apparently you can't form one. one of the downfalls of being retarded, no? if you can't figure out how to use a quote command, there is no hope for you.

I think you are the retarded one.