Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Looky....

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just think some of them got sand in their vaginas and constantly getting reminded of the trucks weight after it beats on LS1's just rubs salt in the wounds so they complain.

Honestly....if i was 5000lbs and ran high 11's you can be damn sure everyone knows how much it weighs.

Quit yer bitchin.

Dan
Old 12-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

apparently, most of you have missed the point. again, please reread the first half of page one, then maybe you'll understand a little better why things were said and how things have been subsequently blown out of proportion.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Your just acting like a dick head man....

I know that if I had a 4800lb truck and I ran ANYWHERE near 11's.. I'd BRAG about it...

It did not appear to me that he was whining... (and I read the whole thread) more than anything else it looked like bragging.....

I say right on to him.. and Choco.. why you gotta be so rude about it?

Is it the fact that he doesn't drive an LSx vehicle and he IS on an lsx website?

I understand your brand loyalty, as I am the same way. But respect is due in this situation IMO...
Old 12-12-2006, 12:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
i don't know what a supercharger looks like, huh? you sure about that? where do you get this information from, or is it just your try at a bad insult?
i don't give a **** what the automobile is, i give a **** who the whiny person is driving it. i don't care if it's an 8 second truck, if the person's going to whine that if it wasn't so heavy it would be a 7 second truck, they shouldn't have bought it. maybe your dumb *** should try to comprehend before you post.

i don't give a **** what the guy has done to it. the point is, he's bragging about a truck he dumped tens of thousands of dollars into that can beat stock and bolt-on LS1's, then bitches about the weight. the guy's a whiner. if you can't see that, you're an ignorant *****. if you can see that, you're still a *****.
Care to correct the statement I bolded above?

Maybe within the last 2 months you gained some knowledge that the rest of us knew for that last upteen years.

REMINDER POST:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ighlight=roush

Like I said........why are you even talking ****?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:23 AM
TECH Resident

for the last time, i don't really give a **** about the truck, the race or anything else. i was just backing someone else up and you guys chose to jump me instead.
if u dont give a **** about anythin else Y THE **** DID U BOTHER COMMENTING .....and THATS b/c ur just bein down right ignorant
Old 12-12-2006, 06:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ponygt65

Maybe within the last 2 months you gained some knowledge that the rest of us knew for that last upteen years.

REMINDER POST:

Wow, , the tables have quickly turned to flaming Choco instead of Lightnings
Old 12-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Launching!

dude you have a badass L regardless of what people say
Old 12-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Teching In

+1

You do have a Ford but...you were posting about an LS1 so it's ok. Lol, that's rolling for that truck.

Ignore PacoDaTaco, he talks about how much it would take for an F-Body to run 11's yet he's running 13's. I'm still trying to figure out where you were whining @!

Last edited by bigradical; 12-12-2006 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by ponygt65

REMINDER POST:

you have to be the dumbest *** i have ever seen. so because i didn't know if a rousch stage 2 mustang was supercharged, that means i have no idea what a supercharger looked like? i've never gotten up close with the engine bay on it, i've never ridden in the car, but i'm supposed to know it's supercharged? you have to be as dumb as they come. good job on making an ignorant *** out of yourself. you should hide behind this sign after all, you weren't there, now were you?
Originally Posted by SStheBest
if u dont give a **** about anythin else Y THE **** DID U BOTHER COMMENTING .....and THATS b/c ur just bein down right ignorant
because you keep forcing me to comment back. get it?
Originally Posted by bigradical
+1

You do have a Ford but...you were posting about an LS1 so it's ok. Lol, that's rolling for that truck.

Ignore PacoDaTaco, he talks about how much it would take for an F-Body to run 11's yet he's running 13's. I'm still trying to figure out where you were whining @!
total cost of money i put into the car - $200, and i don't intend to be buying anymore mods anytime soon. i have better things to spend all my money on than depreciating cars like some of you do. i'd rather not be one of you guys that say "all my money's gone because of my f-body haha lol". it's not that important to me.

with all the money the OP spent on his lightning, i could have paid for 5 years of my college bills. congrats.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Staging Lane

you have to be the dumbest *** i have ever seen. so because i didn't know if a rousch stage 2 mustang was supercharged, that means i have no idea what a supercharger looked like? i've never gotten up close with the engine bay on it, i've never ridden in the car, but i'm supposed to know it's supercharged? you have to be as dumb as they come. good job on making an ignorant *** out of yourself. you should hide behind this sign after all, you weren't there, now were you?

total cost of money i put into the car - $200, and i don't intend to be buying anymore mods anytime soon. i have better things to spend all my money on than depreciating cars like some of you do. i'd rather not be one of you guys that say "all my money's gone because of my f-body haha lol". it's not that important to me.

with all the money the OP spent on his lightning, i could have paid for 5 years of my college bills. congrats.
Then why the **** are you still in this thread?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Aceldama
Old 12-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Tech Resident

read above. i guess you missed it.

take a deep breath. read.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

Actually, I think it is you who is missing the point.

You mention how you don't bother dropping money into your car because you have more pressing matters. Yet you slam other people for spending money on their vehicle, something that is important to them.

If it isn't important to you, then I don't understand your angst. Don't be jealous because his truck is much faster than your car.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Tech Resident

Actually, I think it is you who is missing the point.

You mention how you don't bother dropping money into your car because you have more pressing matters. Yet you slam other people for spending money on their vehicle, something that is important to them.

If it isn't important to you, then I don't understand your angst. Don't be jealous because his truck is much faster than your car.
again, you've missed the point. i'm not jealous of his truck. if he offered to trade his truck for my car, i'd turn by back and walk away.

i have no interest in running 11's. that requires too much money i don't have. that requires a new transmission, heads/cam, possibly a new rear....thousands of dollars i don't have nor would i be willing to spend even if i had it. again, reread my posts. i've lost to a lightning at the track. guess how much i cared? not at all. the guy had tens of thousands dumped into his truck, i should lose to it. having 25k in mods and beating a stock LS1 at the track isn't an accomplishment. it's expected to happen, and if it doesn't, you have serious problems.

again, my only problem is that he's spent tens of thousands on his truck, if barely edging out mild bolt-on LS1's on the street, yet bragging about it like it's hot ****, then posting his weight in his sig as an excuse to why it's not beating them even more. i'm not jealous of the truck, i wouldn't want it if it was offered to me.

in fact, i think most of the people on this site whose income and life revolves around making their car ridiculously fast needs a new hobby. spending all that time and money for a car that blows up once a month...pass. my car's a daily driver. it won't be anything more for a long time.

so yea, congrats, you missed the point again. i don't like **** talking and bragging, then excuse making at the same time. it's ricer.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Staging Lane

again, you've missed the point. i'm not jealous of his truck. if he offered to trade his truck for my car, i'd turn by back and walk away.

i have no interest in running 11's. that requires too much money i don't have. that requires a new transmission, heads/cam, possibly a new rear....thousands of dollars i don't have nor would i be willing to spend even if i had it. again, reread my posts. i've lost to a lightning at the track. guess how much i cared? not at all. the guy had tens of thousands dumped into his truck, i should lose to it. having 25k in mods and beating a stock LS1 at the track isn't an accomplishment. it's expected to happen, and if it doesn't, you have serious problems.

again, my only problem is that he's spent tens of thousands on his truck, if barely edging out mild bolt-on LS1's on the street, yet bragging about it like it's hot ****, then posting his weight in his sig as an excuse to why it's not beating them even more. i'm not jealous of the truck, i wouldn't want it if it was offered to me.

in fact, i think most of the people on this site whose income and life revolves around making their car ridiculously fast needs a new hobby. spending all that time and money for a car that blows up once a month...pass. my car's a daily driver. it won't be anything more for a long time.

so yea, congrats, you missed the point again. i don't like **** talking and bragging, then excuse making at the same time. it's ricer.
What the **** are you babbling about?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Tech Resident

What the **** are you babbling about?
it's okay. i didn't think you'd understand it anyway. too many big words.

i'll break it down.

things i don't like:

- **** talking
- making excuses

things i really don't like:

- **** talking and making excuses at the same time

this is the downfall of the OP.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

And your missing the point that other people are trying to make. He is
"hot ****" for having a full weight Lightning run that time. They are trucks so they are heavy, no excuse needed, thats a fact. Would it be faster if it was lighter? Yes! He's not making excuses dude, thats how it is. And you have to be one of the first people I have seen on a site that is populated by car enthusiasts to bash somebody for making their car faster LOL. If you have better things to spend ur money on go ahead, this guy wants to spend it making his L spank lightly modded LS1s, and he accomplished that and then some. By your logic I would guess your making an excuse for your "awesome" mid 13 sec 1/4 time by posting your sub par 60 ft. Theirs room for improvement threre no? Same with this guys truck, if he loses some wait, he'll be running alot faster than bolt on LSX cars
Old 12-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by SilverStang00
And your missing the point that other people are trying to make. He is
"hot ****" for having a full weight Lightning run that time. They are trucks so they are heavy, no excuse needed, thats a fact. Would it be faster if it was lighter? Yes! He's not making excuses dude, thats how it is. And you have to be one of the first people I have seen on a site that is populated by car enthusiasts to bash somebody for making their car faster LOL. If you have better things to spend ur money on go ahead, this guy wants to spend it making his L spank lightly modded LS1s, and he accomplished that and then some. By your logic I would guess your making an excuse for your "awesome" mid 13 sec 1/4 time by posting your sub par 60 ft. Theirs room for improvement threre no? Same with this guys truck, if he loses some wait, he'll be running alot faster than bolt on LSX cars
i don't care how fast his truck is. he's a ****-talker and he makes excuses. that's the ricer attitude and i don't like it. that's my entire point. if he'd just change his attitude about it, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

and i don't think my car is fast. i think it's a slow car that's faster than most, and i'm fine with that. i don't have ***** envy like some of the guys on this forum that need to spend 80% of their paychecks on their cars because it's not fast enough. i'm not insecure. i guess you are, but you drive a mustang, so what's speed?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

it's okay. i didn't think you'd understand it anyway. too many big words.

i'll break it down.

things i don't like:

- **** talking
- making excuses

things i really don't like:

- **** talking and making excuses at the same time

this is the downfall of the OP.
First of all the OP didn't make any excuses about anything. 5000lbs isn't an excuse, it's a number used to represent the weight of his truck. Just like if somebody where to post "I ran mid 11s in the quarter with only bolt-ons and a drag radial!" That isn't an excuse, it's an achievement.

So, you hate making excuses?

i have no interest in running 11's. that requires too much money i don't have.
spending all that time and money for a car that blows up once a month...pass. my car's a daily driver.
You are so full of **** it's coming out your eyes.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Teching In

you have to be the dumbest *** i have ever seen. so because i didn't know if a rousch stage 2 mustang was supercharged, that means i have no idea what a supercharger looked like? i've never gotten up close with the engine bay on it, i've never ridden in the car, but i'm supposed to know it's supercharged? you have to be as dumb as they come. good job on making an ignorant *** out of yourself. you should hide behind this sign after all, you weren't there, now were you? congrats.
You stated this after previously posting in another thread this...

"i'd just like to say, first off, that i'm very embarrassed to even be posting this. there isn't a race, and i hate the thought of even posting this in this forum because of that, but unfortunately i don't know where else to post it

okay, so i was hanging with my cousin tonight. he has a 2002 mustang GT. he's always saying he can beat my car. yea yea yea...

well, today he dropped a bomb on me that i may be completely ignorant of. he says his car is supercharged. did ford make a supercharged 2002 mustang? he says it's a 2002 roush mustang stage 2. it weirded me out because i was unaware of a supercharged 2002 mustang, plus i've looked under his hood and i've never seen a blower, although i didn't look for it as i was ignorant of this.

my question is, is there a such thing as a 2002 roush mustang stage 2? if there is, how much power do they put out? what kind of quarter mile times do they run? and most of all, can i beat it? i ran a 13.6@105 mph and since then i've added a FTRA system and a cutout over my corsa catback.

does anyone have any info on these cars? also, how can i tell this is actually the car he says it is? he doesn't know much about cars. thanks in advance."

Dude you really make no sense. You started a thread asking if stage 2 roushs' come supercharged, yet you stated above that you have looked under his hood... Sounds like you really DON"T know what superchargers look like, or else you would know if you've looked under his hood. And don't hand me crap about never riding in it or not getting close to his car while the hood was popped... I'm sure if his hood went up, you've investigated it pretty well, and anybody who knows what a supercharger looks like can spot it a mile away (it's not that hard ). And all this babbering about not modding your car... Do you realize that's what most enthusiasts do? Why are you a member of a site where most of what goes on is talk about making your ride faster? I don't get it. And another thing, you keep on about this guy spending tens of thousands of dollars. By saying tens, that is plural, so you are talking at least $20,000 spent on his truck. First of all, it doesn't take this much money to get a Lightning this fast. He could have a motor built and new blower for that kind of money and be pushing more HP than what he's got now!!! You are pretty ignorant to everything that keeps being posted, so please, just stop while you can, and stop digging your grave deeper.

And by the way, if Daily Driving a car is more important to you than modding it, sell it to somebody who appreciates what it is and go buy a honda. Much better gas milage, and seems to fit your needs much better, being a college student and all. Sorry to sound mean, but I'm getting tired of reading your posts and hearing you contradict yourself. Good luck!!!