Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Looky....

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot94Z28
I think you are the retarded one.
with a scholarly argument like that, you're probably right.

there's a reason why 17 year olds don't write text books

btw, how are those true duels working out for you? kill anyone yet?

i'm a funny mufucka
Old 12-12-2006, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
i'm a funny mufucka

Yes you are and everyone is laughing at your dumbass. Oh by the way if you wanted to know what a supercharger looked like .

Now Im the funny mufucka
Old 12-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Tech Resident

Yes you are and everyone is laughing at your dumbass. Oh by the way if you wanted to know what a supercharger looked like .

Now Im the funny mufucka
the only thing funny in this thread is your complete inability to form an intelligent sentence, not to mention a halfway decent insult. not only are your jokes unoriginal and completely lack wit, you're even plagiarizing me.

"haha you don't know what a supercharger looks like." now THAT'S wit, ladies and gentlemen. people like Hot94Z28 are the reason why millions of people support abortion. they look at Hot94Z28 and say "that's what my child could turn out to be?" and they pull the plug on the whole pregnancy.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

"haha you don't know what a supercharger looks like."

Im sorry but that is funny that you didn't know what it looks like. Not only that you started a thread asking what it looked like. I will leave you be chocotaco. Oh I remember you were giving free ******** do you still charge 5 dollars for the reach arounds?
Old 12-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Tech Resident

Im sorry but that is funny that you didn't know what it looks like. Not only that you started a thread asking what it looked like. I will leave you be chocotaco. Oh I remember you were giving free ******** do you still charge 5 dollars for the reach arounds?
when did i EVER start a thread asking what a supercharger looks like? all i did was ask if a rousch stage 2 mustang GT came with a supercharger. how is that not knowing what a supercharger is? please, answer me this. you have no ******* clue what you're talking about. for a guy that can't form an argument and was never in the original conversation regarding the rousch mustang, you sure have a lot to say. have fun wallowing in ignorance.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

when did i EVER start a thread asking what a supercharger looks like? all i did was ask if a rousch stage 2 mustang GT came with a supercharger. how is that not knowing what a supercharger is? please, answer me this. you have no ******* clue what you're talking about. for a guy that can't form an argument and was never in the original conversation regarding the rousch mustang, you sure have a lot to say. have fun wallowing in ignorance.

Well I think you need to check back on that thread I was in the original conversation. YOU even quoted me in that thread. I'm done with this argument. I hope you grow up one of these days.

Back on the topic of the thread this guy has a fast truck. You were trying to argue that you could of gone just as fast with less in a LSx car. Well yeah thats true but this guy wanted to do it in a truck. So you are brand loyal thats fine so am I. But you have to give this guy credit. I have respect for anything thats fast. I know you said you dont mind that this guy has a fast truck its the cocky attitude that he has. Well to each there own. I hope you have a nice day Choco and maybe you can learn to calm down a little bit my friend.

Chas
Old 12-12-2006, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Wow.

If there's soemthing stupid, annoying, and embarrassing....it's having to sift through two pages of the same guy writing several paragraph respenses to everyone trying to sound smart or whatever the hell he was doing and prove everyone wrong. You look like an idiot you stupid ****. I see where you got all your posts.

Honestly do you feel like you are somehow redeeming yourself? Get a ******* life. You are a nobody. It's the ******* internet.

Dan
Old 12-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Tech Resident

Well I think you need to check back on that thread I was in the original conversation. YOU even quoted me in that thread.
this is what you posted earlier:
The thread got locked by Unit before I could say anything back. Man I try to be nice I didn't even send you a PM about your remarkes. Now that you are being a tool again you should just stop before it gets ugly. I have said my peace so taco
what does this mean? it means you put absolutely no thought or effort into the thread at all. in short, you were a non-contributer and may as well have not even been there.

I'm done with this argument. I hope you grow up one of these days.
says the kid that can't form an argument. but thanks for your contribution, here. you teach a great crash course on how to make shallow insults and empty arguments. i'm sure there are plenty of 10 year olds in this world that would be offended by what you have to say.

Back on the topic of the thread this guy has a fast truck. You were trying to argue that you could of gone just as fast with less in a LSx car. Well yeah thats true but this guy wanted to do it in a truck. So you are brand loyal thats fine so am I. But you have to give this guy credit. I have respect for anything thats fast. I know you said you dont mind that this guy has a fast truck its the cocky attitude that he has. Well to each there own. I hope you have a nice day Choco and maybe you can learn to calm down a little bit my friend.

Chas
unfortunately, a fast ride can be spoiled by the driver.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by hurley_21_07
Wow.

If there's soemthing stupid, annoying, and embarrassing....it's having to sift through two pages of the same guy writing several paragraph respenses to everyone trying to sound smart or whatever the hell he was doing and prove everyone wrong. You look like an idiot you stupid ****. I see where you got all your posts.
posts don't count in this forum, chief

Originally Posted by hurley_21_07
Honestly do you feel like you are somehow redeeming yourself? Get a ******* life. You are a nobody. It's the ******* internet.

Dan
apparently, i am somebody, since you guys insist to keep quoting me and furthering the argument.

but that's why it's so fun. so many people are getting bent out of shape because of these three quotes:
Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
why do lightning guys insist on whining about how much their truck weighs. if you were going to whine about it, why the hell did u buy it.
it's always nice to have a preplanned excuse when you lose.
Originally Posted by Mistacamawo
Even if you don't whine about it, why did you buy it
you guys just chose to go after me out of the three, which just furthers the argument that i must be somebody important? that's cool and all. i can do this for however long it takes. i got time.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

what does this mean? it means you put absolutely no thought or effort into the thread at all. in short, you were a non-contributer and may as well have not even been there.
Originally Posted by chocoTaco369
was never in the original conversation regarding the rousch mustang, you sure have a lot to say
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ighlight=roush

I was in the original conversation.

do you read?
Well I guess you dont?

i could have missed a supercharger because frankly, i had no idea there could even be one there so it wasn't even in my mind slightly to look for one.
Wow do I really need to comment on this?

things i don't like:

- **** talking
- making excuses

things i really don't like:

- **** talking and making excuses at the same time

this is the downfall of the OP.

Well you are STF.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

i'd rather be unique with my color choice than be like every other person on this site with a boring red or black car.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

do you know what an intelligent argument is? apparently you can't form one. one of the downfalls of being retarded, no? if you can't figure out how to use a quote command, there is no hope for you.

you mean the link that was taken completely out of context, that was already refuted and proved you were completely ignorant to the situation? again, stand behind the following sign for a second time:

what's it like being the only human that can see a supercharger with no light anywhere?

i usually don't use personal insults, but the sheer stupidity of this last post has forced me to.

*bitchslap to the face*

you ******* dumbass, these were two completley different situations. did you even read any of my posts, you ******* dumbass? the first time i touched the throttle cable was in march in the middle of the afternoon, you dumb ****. the second time was in the middle of the night towards the end of summer, you dumb ****. get it, you dumb ****?

i don't comprehend? you don't read, you dumb ****. congratulations on once again proving that you are an ignorant, dumb ****. you don't have to tell me you feel stupid, i already know you do. don't be so red in the face.

stand behind the sign a third time

do you all see the irony of this? he calls me ignorant and unable to comprehend, but yet he has failed to realize that the first situation where i touched the throttle cable and the second situation where i inquired about the supercharger were 6 months apart. this is why i have little faith in humanity.
YOu are so pathetic you dont' even realize it. It's funny, you talk crap about his whining and excuses, yet that seems to be all you are doing in this thread is whining and making excuses. You have changed your stories multiple times, and are so out of whack, you are now trying to convince yourself, that everyone else is moronic. A tad hypocritical, NO?

If you know exactly what a charger was. why didn't you just google roush mustangs? Why didn' you just post s thread saying 'Does roush stg 2 mustangs have chargers on them?' It's simple. YOu obviously have no idea what youa re talking about, and are back peddling to try and make yourself look not so DUMB, too late.

Why did you say this:

i tried listening for a supercharger but couldn't really hear one. his exhaust drowns it out (flowmaster catback).
First off, an eaton blower is very noticeable.....secondly, you would hear it when he pulled up in his car.......thirdly, if flowmasters are enough to drown out a charger.....you would go deaf with our mach 1s exhaust. Cause Flowies are kitten purrs by comparison.

You have owned NOBODY, but yourself in this thread. Now sit down, shut up, and speak when I tell you to. You just MIGHT walk away with half a brain.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Teching In

I'm sorry you can't afford to mod your car PacoDaTaco!!! But the last time I checked your mods total more than $200, unless your automotive illiterate *** bought the car like it sits. Lid=$100-Corsa=$700-Cutout= 125-Wheels= $500...running the same times as a stock Si=priceless!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

don't like my color, eh? i've gotten PM's regarding my color alone saying it's nice. plus, it's the only formula on LS1tech i've seen so far that is this color. it's a pretty rare car and i like it, so that's all that counts. i'd rather be unique with my color choice than be like every other person on this site with a boring red or black car. that doesn't hurt my feelings. chalk one up to failure, right?

come down to south jersey with your car. race me and beat me. be amazed as i show little emotion over the whole thing. i don't care what you've had done to your car. as long as your car makes you happy, go nuts. please, i urge you to drive hundreds of miles to race a nearly stock f-body. again, i'm not insecure, so i don't really care if i lose. i'll even post it in the kills section of this site.
Why would you first insult the truck and second insult everyone on tech with a red or black car. Insulting others will bring this board down.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SilverStang00
A blower hidden underneath the motor? WTF? Why would you even post a question like that, unless you were trying to justify what possibly could have been the dumbest question ever posted

Imagine the hours and hours of confusion he would encounter if he was to ever see an STS rearmount car, lol!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bigradical
Imagine the hours and hours of confusion he would encounter if he was to ever see an STS rearmount car, lol!
Wait..sts has a rearmount?

I got one better.....lay down a KB, Whipple, Eaton, P1SC, and a Vortech, and ask him to pick out the one supercharger.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by ponygt65
YOu are so pathetic you dont' even realize it. It's funny, you talk crap about his whining and excuses, yet that seems to be all you are doing in this thread is whining and making excuses. You have changed your stories multiple times, and are so out of whack, you are now trying to convince yourself, that everyone else is moronic. A tad hypocritical, NO?
1.) what am i whining and making excuses about? that my car's slow? i have no use to build it up and i don't WANT an 11 second car. so what are you talking about?

2.) what story have i changed? i posted the entire story earlier. show me where i'm contradicting myself.

3.) nope, not hypocritical at all. i've stayed completely consistent. you're just ignorant of the details.

If you know exactly what a charger was. why didn't you just google roush mustangs? Why didn' you just post s thread saying 'Does roush stg 2 mustangs have chargers on them?' It's simple. YOu obviously have no idea what youa re talking about, and are back peddling to try and make yourself look not so DUMB, too late.
why should i do any work when you guys can do it for me? there's plenty of mustang guys on this site, like you for example, that know off the top of your head. why should i go hunting around for specs on a limited edition car when i had my questions answered for me in minutes?

Why did you say this:
because i don't keep tabs on my cousin. i never stood next to the car while it was pulling up or driving off. i'm always inside when he does it. i've listened to him pull away twice, this instance and when he took my grandma and uncle for a ride. my grandma and uncle are quite old and he pulled away VERY slowly, not nearly fast enough to hear a blower screaming. this time i told him to get on it, and stood at the rear of the car obviously. all i could hear is exhaust since if there was blower whine, it was traveling away from me whereas the loud exhaust was traveling towards me, drowning it out.

First off, an eaton blower is very noticeable.....secondly, you would hear it when he pulled up in his car.......thirdly, if flowmasters are enough to drown out a charger.....you would go deaf with our mach 1s exhaust. Cause Flowies are kitten purrs by comparison.
i don't know what brand blower are on rousch mustangs. not all blowers are loud. i don't know what type they use, also.

You have owned NOBODY, but yourself in this thread. Now sit down, shut up, and speak when I tell you to. You just MIGHT walk away with half a brain.
you're right, you're the one owning yourself. you have no idea how the situation went down and you're ignorant of all the details. just admit you have no idea what the **** you're talking about since you weren't there.

point out where i contradict myself. you won't be able to do it, since as usual, you're full of ****.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by bigradical
I'm sorry you can't afford to mod your car PacoDaTaco!!! But the last time I checked your mods total more than $200, unless your automotive illiterate *** bought the car like it sits. Lid=$100-Corsa=$700-Cutout= 125-Wheels= $500...running the same times as a stock Si=priceless!
the car came with the corsa, wheels and lid on it. all i bought was the FTRA and cutout with a total of $0 spent in installation.

i wasn't aware a stock Si ran a 13.6 in the dead of the summer on ice cold street tires that i never warmed up because they were brand new. maybe in the 1/8 mile.
Wait..sts has a rearmount?

I got one better.....lay down a KB, Whipple, Eaton, P1SC, and a Vortech, and ask him to pick out the one supercharger.
have fun with your ignorance. i guess when you fail at everything else, you can always make indirect, meaningless, ignorant insults on the internet.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

^^ you are such an IDIOT...how the **** did you graduate high school?....wait.....DID you?

Like I said, Flowies are mild in sound by comparison.....actually, probably the quietest catbacks made for new edge's.....you would have heard the blower.

You are also missing the MOST IMPORTANT POINT......YOU LOOKED UNDER THE HOOD AND STILL HAD TO ASK. I dont' care how little light there was. and don't say pitch black. Cause if that was true.....YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE POPPED THE HOOD. Admit it, you are dumb clueless, and a poor excuse of a domestic V8 owner......I get it now....you came over from HAWNDA.com.......ricer in disguise.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Tech Resident

^^ you are such an IDIOT...how the **** did you graduate high school?....wait.....DID you?
c'mon genius, answer my two questions. point out the inconsistencies in my story and point out the excuses i'm making as to why my car is slow. i'm calling you out. don't be a *****, answer my questions. or are you going to back away and change the subject like you're trying to do like a little bitch?

Like I said, Flowies are mild in sound by comparison.....actually, probably the quietest catbacks made for new edge's.....you would have heard the blower.
you haven't heard my cousin's car. it's louder than my open cutout. it doesn't even sound like a mustang, it's the weirdest sound i've ever heard, and i don't like it...and i usually love how mustangs sound. it's very raspy and uncharacteristic to any mustang.

You are also missing the MOST IMPORTANT POINT......YOU LOOKED UNDER THE HOOD AND STILL HAD TO ASK. I dont' care how little light there was. and don't say pitch black. Cause if that was true.....YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE POPPED THE HOOD. Admit it, you are dumb clueless, and a poor excuse of a domestic V8 owner......I get it now....you came over from HAWNDA.com.......ricer in disguise.
so by your logic, if i had red spark plug wires, and you opened my engine bay for 1 minute to pull out the oil dipstick and check the oil level, then shut it, i should be able to ask you what color spark plug wires i have, right? what if i had a FAST 90/90 setup? you'd remember that for the minute you spent looking at my oil level? ****, how about how many cylinders my car has if you're not familiar at all with the LS1? you should be able to answer all these questions about things your attention is not focused on because you spent an entire minute looking at something completely different in an engine bay. i guess you can do that, right rainman?

the only thing that needs to be admitted here is that:

1.) you are completely ignorant of the facts of the situation
2.) the facts of this situation are completely irrelevant to the initial argument
3.) you can't point out inconsistencies in my story because you're a lying, dumb ****
4.) you can't come up with any excuses i'm making trying to defend my car for being slow

you've been completely unable to comprehend english from this point, so what's saving you? ****, you were dumb enough to actually think that the first time i looked under his engine bay in the daytime and the second time i had the conversation about the blower 6 months later was the same instance, even though i made it clear several times it wasn't! ignorance, thy name is ponygt65. but keep posting. i'm sure this won't end anytime soon.