Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

philly street races

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey bravo, i was hopin to run you that day on 38 i was in the black TA with the stripes, guys this mans car is sick as *****, it was shaking the ground next to me driving down the road. Bravo if you ever want to cruise or are up for some fun im not a stock NSX but I get off the line pretty good hit me up man
Old 12-19-2006, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

that's cool, we can play around w/ me on motor then..

heard there is a sts camaro rolling around the blvd too- maybe he is on here? trying to get some fast f-bodies out to represent!
Old 12-19-2006, 05:20 PM
10 Second Club

tell your friends.. i'd love to see more f-bodies show up on a regular basis, there are a couple now but never enough.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:32 PM
12 Second Club

I want my N20 hooked up before i take it out to play in TR or philly but after the tune this friday, we'll see how my CC are and I might have her up and rdy soon maybe low 11 range on juice
Old 12-19-2006, 05:53 PM
10 Second Club

who cares!!!? bring it out, you don't need juice to come play. all you need is a little traction. people come out with 500whp cars and get beat by my 300hp car because they can't hook . it's all in fun.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sas02TA
hey bravo, i was hopin to run you that day on 38 i was in the black TA with the stripes, guys this mans car is sick as *****, it was shaking the ground next to me driving down the road. Bravo if you ever want to cruise or are up for some fun im not a stock NSX but I get off the line pretty good hit me up man
I think I remember you. That's a sweet car. I don't mess around on 38 unless there is zero traffic around. We need to go cruising sometime. Friday and saturday nights I'm just mindlessly driving around by myself, it's getting real boring.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sleeperstyle
that's cool, we can play around w/ me on motor then..

heard there is a sts camaro rolling around the blvd too- maybe he is on here? trying to get some fast f-bodies out to represent!
Is the mall the meet up spot? Like I said, I went there once and it was just rice. They all were staring at me at first, the car is a little noticeable shall we say, but when I pulled up they all turned their heads away lol, at least the dudes did. I'll even run imports as long as it's something quick. I don't discriminate
Old 12-20-2006, 01:17 PM
10 Second Club

yeah people go the roosevelt mall earlier in the night, till it gets boring or the cops kick people out, then we hang around the steak & ale by the neshaminy interplex/wawa. on the blvd. near old lincoln highway. good spot to run very close by. that or the sunoco on haldeman and the blvd. on the southbound side.

people used to meet at the franklin mills mall but that got shut down.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:20 AM
TECH Resident

northeast philly is where it is at. it is more underground but we get it done! sunday nights on the boulevard, people hang at the steak & ale later in the night (by old lincoln highway, and the wawa- technically in bensalem). some ricers and ok cars meet up at the roosevelt mall earlier in the evening on sundays also.

some of the real deal cars run in n.e. philly too, but im not posting up any spots.

cops are bad, but if you are careful and plan the races out you can get away with it. if you get greedy and try to race people from every stoplight you are gonna get caught.

EVERYBODY is welcome to bring your hoagies down on sunday night. cruize around the boulevard, stop at the roosevelt mall, the steak and ale, or the sunoco on haldeman and the boulevard where you see a group of cars. there are a lot of cars out sometimes, sometimes only about 10 or so.

we run later in the night, like after 11 pm. don't be a bitch, if you wanna run SPEAK UP and i or somebody will set you up with a run, tell you the "rules" so you don't ruin our "track" and then go get it done.

later
I think you just burned that spot dude. I think onefastsunsetss, will be there next week, but in uniform. haha
Old 12-21-2006, 12:05 PM
12 Second Club

sounds good bravo my car is gettin tuned friday night maybe we can cruise this weekend, I have been thinking of rolling down to TR to watch some races, but idk yet
Old 12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Junkie

sounds good bravo my car is gettin tuned friday night maybe we can cruise this weekend, I have been thinking of rolling down to TR to watch some races, but idk yet
Who's tuning it?
Old 12-21-2006, 11:31 PM
12 Second Club

Harris speed works in PA they have nothin but good praises from fellow techers and their price cant be beat so tomorrow will be a good day
Old 12-22-2006, 07:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Harris speed works in PA they have nothin but good praises from fellow techers and their price cant be beat so tomorrow will be a good day
Cool, I have an appointment there on Jan 6 to get a couple of dyno pulls. Let me know how your tuning goes. I've heard only good things about them, but it's mostly just nitrous related stuff.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:37 AM
12 Second Club

ill be sure to post up my dyno numbers and how great or shitty the place is tonight , Im expexting great though lol
Old 12-22-2006, 10:56 AM
On The Tree

I'm there! I live in north philly when's the next meeting?
Old 12-22-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kams95ss
I'm there! I live in north philly when's the next meeting?
I don't know. I think us guys here need to start up our own saturday night ****.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Launching!

ill be sure to post up my dyno numbers and how great or shitty the place is tonight , Im expexting great though lol
I think your going to be impressed
Old 12-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
Cool, I have an appointment there on Jan 6 to get a couple of dyno pulls. Let me know how your tuning goes. I've heard only good things about them, but it's mostly just nitrous related stuff.
I'll definitly be up there to see what that big bore puts down
Old 12-22-2006, 05:52 PM
10 Second Club

hell im at harris at least once a week . cheap nitrous, on the way home from work, and good peoples. they may be working on my car in january.

put it this way too, your car will run GOOD once they are done tuning it....

the spots were stated for sunday nights. sat. night meetup thing is a new thing for me, but im down. as long as people actually race and not take pictures and bullshit only. start a new thread for it to get some more heads
Old 12-22-2006, 06:26 PM
TECH Junkie

sat. night meetup thing is a new thing for me, but im down. as long as people actually race and not take pictures and bullshit only.
Yeah, I didn't spend countless thousands of dollars to hang out in a parking lot and talk about dyno numbers. I wouldn't have the first clue of a good place to meet in Philly, I'm a newbie here. Maybe we should hang out at Harris lol

Quick Reply: philly street races