Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

T67 Supra vs GTO 150shot

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006 | 08:04 PM
Banned

nah im just kidding yall. i was the camera man in the gto. im his friend......the first race like he said i dont knwo what happened, he either let out or missed gear or something. he didnt finish the race. the second race a car was in the fron of the supra so we couldnt finish and they were side by side. the third race supra shifted from 4th to 5th and dropped back, the gto wasnt done with 4th or pulled about a fender maybe a little more. and then we had to let out because there was a van in front of us. thats the real story, i was in the passenger side of the gto and the supra was literally 3-4 feet away from me. this was a very good race props to both of yall. if the supra was on race gas it would have been all over. 2 very fast cars. thumbs up
Old 12-18-2006 | 08:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by eviiil
nah im just kidding yall. i was the camera man in the gto. im his friend......the first race like he said i dont knwo what happened, he either let out or missed gear or something. he didnt finish the race. the second race a car was in the fron of the supra so we couldnt finish and they were side by side. the third race supra shifted from 4th to 5th and dropped back, the gto wasnt done with 4th or pulled about a fender maybe a little more. and then we had to let out because there was a van in front of us. thats the real story, i was in the passenger side of the gto and the supra was literally 3-4 feet away from me. this was a very good race props to both of yall. if the supra was on race gas it would have been all over. 2 very fast cars. thumbs up
cool...thought u were another one of those dick heads flamin a thread...theres been too much of that lately
Old 12-18-2006 | 08:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SStheBest
cool...thought u were another one of those dick heads flamin a thread...theres been too much of that lately
nah just giving him some shi t. it was a damn good race though. probably the best race ive seen in person that is legit. way to close, was deffinately a drivers race.
Old 12-19-2006 | 02:03 AM
On The Tree

Both very fast cars! Great runs to watch! Our little spot was great. Is your dads viper truck faster than your car? Were both of you on it when you left that night?
Old 12-19-2006 | 09:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by texasheat
Both very fast cars! Great runs to watch! Our little spot was great. Is your dads viper truck faster than your car? Were both of you on it when you left that night?
Thanks. And no I am a little quicker, we pulled out and he jumped on it. I just followed suit after he did we weren't racing. But we did race on the highway on the way home, I got him by about 2 thats it. His truck is freakin insane....
Old 12-20-2006 | 12:11 AM
TECH Resident

dude i was in the supra you know you lost you bastard. you left on the second horn
Old 12-20-2006 | 06:59 AM
Banned

ha!!!! ohh man here we go.......the vid doesnt lie. even if no one left on the second horn which the supra did, the gto still got you by a fender on the third race. we had to back out because of the van in front of us. i think my buddy jimmy enjoys his car way too much to risk it and riding up on the vans ***. thats why...the second race your boy backed out because there was a car in front of him. common sense man. dont be a jerk. your just jealous because your car cannot hang with either of them. thats facts are out we already said his car is amazing, were not taking that from him. hes a great driver and a nice clean car. the gto got him by a fender.....were not claiming car lengths so chill out. if he wants a rematch (same scenario, on pump not race gas) im sure they will do it again.
Old 12-20-2006 | 07:43 AM
Banned

if he wants a rematch (same scenario, on pump not race gas) im sure they will do it again.
I agree, if there is any dispute it is way too easy. We go out and do it again same scenario. I wont up the shot and he doesn't up the boost because as good of a race as we were it would be obvious if either of us did anything.
Old 12-20-2006 | 09:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
dude i was in the supra you know you lost you bastard. you left on the second horn
a video will prove this guy a liar. where is it?
Old 12-20-2006 | 02:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2K1WS6TA
a video will prove this guy a liar. where is it?
I have it but it is in dvd format and I have no clue on how to make it different. If anyone would like to help me out on that I will e-mail it to you. Anyone?
Old 12-21-2006 | 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
This guys location is listed as being Hawaii. Were you racing in Hawaii?
Old 12-21-2006 | 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats what i was thinking too.
Old 12-21-2006 | 03:48 PM
Banned

No the guy who claimed to be in the supra was not, he is a friend of jimmy's trying to be funny.
Old 12-21-2006 | 04:02 PM
Banned

No the guy who claimed to be in the supra was not, he is a friend of jimmy's trying to be funny.
I love lamp.
Old 12-21-2006 | 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

yeah just seeing how everyone would react. eviiil heard you got a little upset over the thread i wrote.