Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My TA vs Integra +1 cop

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 11:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My TA vs Integra +1 cop

So I get off work @ lynnhaven mall (va beach) around 12am and am heading home down 264. On the way there i notice an integra driving pretty aggressivly behind me. We pull up to a stop light just before the right hand turn onto 264...I realize im in the wrong lane so punch it comming off the stop light to grab the right hand lane (there was a car there i had to get in front of). Well naturally i spin out a bit and he thinks im trying to race him so jumps on it and follows me up the on ramp. Time to play. He pulls up beside me on 264 and looks at me....(it's a typical ricer, lowered with a huge "VTEC" sticker down the side) I smile and give it a little gas in 5th instantly pulling a fender on him (in 5th gear going about 60-70mph)....notice he didnt jump so i slow down, by the time i slow down he has punched it and jumped a fender on me! Not really thinking to downshift to 3rd and blow his doors off I downshift to 4th and reel him back in eventually getting another fender on him. That's when i see lights well behind us at the meadian. ****, i hit the gas and take the off ramp just in time to a parallel road tword virginia beach blvd. (that was scary, came real close to ******* myself and my car away on the metal bar thinggys taking the off ramp at 80+mph). Turn off the lights downshift to avoid brake lights and coast the speed limit parallel to 264. Then see the cop rocketing down 264 tword the ricer! Long story short i come home doing the speed limit. +1 for me.

Win or not im still imbarrased i didnt shift to 3rd oh well, now i know my shift point.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

you should havejust took the cop to on the high way lol
Old 12-27-2006, 01:31 AM
11 Second Club

holy **** i had this same thing happen to me lastnight but only i wasnt racing anyone....i was just cruising down the highway to my gf's (she was in her car next to me) and i had a open lane so i decided just to do a quick WOT run and i boosted it.....well i got up to 115 and slowed down real fast as my gf called me saying theres a cop tyring to get around this car to go after me....so i flew over to the lane farthest to the right (i was in the fast lane all the way to the left on a 3 lane highway) without hitting my breaks....2 seconds later he comes flying by me...I damn near swallowed my nuts
Old 12-27-2006, 05:03 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good Kill and way to avoid the cop