Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FIRST RICE KILL!!!! many to come!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking FIRST RICE KILL!!!! many to come!

OK so last night im driving down Irvng park road(anyone that livs in chicago know thats the last place to race....stupid popo!) but yea im at a light talking to the two girls in my car an these kids roll up next to me in their jetta which i think had that famous spinner exhasut cap!!!o ya that adds wat 100hp?? i was scared!....but yea i ddnt kno we were racing at first they just like take off off the light an i wasnt paying attention. So at the next light i roll down my window an ask if they wanna go for real....so they follow me to route 83 an luck for them were the frst two at the stoplight!!! so they're like revving their engine an as soon as the light turnd green i gave them a little jump an put it too the floor.....i blew by them as if they werent moving an come up an stop at the next light. They roll up next to me an the grls in their back seat rolled their windows down and just smiled....i was gonna ask them if they wanted a ride in a fast car but they weren't exactly attractive and I already had two other grls in back so i gave them the thumbs up and went on my way. Just thought you guys woud enjoy another rice kill!
Old 12-27-2006, 04:41 PM
TECH Resident

Good kill! It's always nice to beat someone when they have ladies in the back seat, and even better when you have ladies in yours!

But, isn't the Jetta made by VW? So technically it wouldn't be a "rice" kill, but more like a "sour crout" kill.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

HAHA true that!!!! either way he got embarrassed!
Old 12-27-2006, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha it's always good to impress the ladies! keep up the good work!