Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

horrible night

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default horrible night

i was on 190 going to watch the liddel vs. ortiz fight last night at hooters. on the way up there a 02 ss came up behind me right there i knew it was on so we lined up and took off from 3rd all the way to mid of 5th i could and then had to slow down he had me about a 1 1/2 by 115 i had to go through the toll so he just took off both gave the thumbs up and left. i believe he had all bolt-ons and something else i couldn't understand him out my window. about ten min. later a later model black mustang gt came up on my left he punched it i could hear way behind me f*ckin loud! so i slam into 3rd and take off i instantly take by two cars kind of surprised me then out of nowwhere this guy takes off like a bat out of hell and puts 3 cars on me by 120 i got to talk to him afterwards he had head/cam swap. l/t headers/150 shot/ and **** load more needless to say i need more parts in my car but $$$ is a issue with school/work but both guys were cool about the race and werent dick heads dont see many of them!
Old 12-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Getting beat give you incentive to mod the car more. So you'll get them next time!!