Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

trans am vs mustang gt

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 10:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
I guess that means all the LT1 guys need to leave also.
Yeah why not??? Lmao, dont get your panties in a twist. I dont care even if the mustangs are in here too. I just like messing with them from time to time.

Lane
Old 01-09-2007, 03:24 PM
TECH Resident

me too!! lol
Old 01-09-2007, 04:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TRMach1
Got you on that one. I most certainly do!
Aftermarket badges need not apply.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ws.6kid
Why do mustang owners post on here, I still don't understand.... I love laughing at mustangs
Two reasons....

#1) cause I like V8 domestic power. I just prefer stangs. I am not ignorant to Fbods and vettes.

#2) there is alot of mis-information on this board about stangs. I am here to help as much as I am to learn.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

+1.... And i was leaning towards a fbody but just loved how the mustang looked and drove....
Originally Posted by ponygt65
Two reasons....

#1) cause I like V8 domestic power. I just prefer stangs. I am not ignorant to Fbods and vettes.

#2) there is alot of mis-information on this board about stangs. I am here to help as much as I am to learn.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRMach1
Feel free to come laugh at me anytime.
Time and place.....that is if your remotely close to La.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

**** talking fest!!!! I have an f-body, but why laugh at a 4.6 Mustang?? Because it is a Mustang and has a 4.6 badge???? Totally ridiculous. Pay respect to earn respect.....
Old 01-09-2007, 06:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chaman
**** talking fest!!!! I have an f-body, but why laugh at a 4.6 Mustang?? Because it is a Mustang and has a 4.6 badge???? Totally ridiculous. Pay respect to earn respect.....
Old 01-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crazylane
I know!! I thought this was LS1TECH, Not Rustang tech..

Nice kill though.
Rustang?? Why the need for bad names?? It's not like your "doorstop" was the best thing made by man. It's funny how LS1 F-Bod's crush GT's with no problem but the Trans am/Camaro combined still couldn't sale enough to "keep up"!!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

Lol, its kind of like fine wine, only a few can actually injoy the full reality of a muscle car... Anybody can drink beer, but not everyone can handle good wine!!!!

Lane
Old 01-10-2007, 01:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TORNATIC!!
Rustang?? Why the need for bad names?? It's not like your "doorstop" was the best thing made by man. It's funny how LS1 F-Bod's crush GT's with no problem but the Trans am/Camaro combined still couldn't sale enough to "keep up"!!
Here we go with the BS

Old 01-10-2007, 01:50 AM
TECH Resident

i have a feeling this is going to be a long post. oh well i am here to help make that possible. the only reason god aka general motors, quit making the camaro and t/a is he felt really bad for sorry *** ford because his pony car was a piece of ****. usually bitchs drive stangs. yet as time progressed ford was still a sorry ****** and could not create something worth general motors time. Now "god" has grown tired of the sorry *** ford and is bringing the promised child back " camaro". so now ford has blown their chance of making something of themselves after six production years of the camaro and t/a waiting on the sidelines to let ford catch there breath after the beating they have been taking from f-bodies. sorry so long just wanted to put that out. ford
Old 01-10-2007, 05:32 AM
On The Tree

You know it's slow when they have to put a supercharger on them from the factory just to keep.I could have bought two of my F-body for what they want for a cobra.Ford's stink
Old 01-10-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
i have a feeling this is going to be a long post. oh well i am here to help make that possible. the only reason god aka general motors, quit making the camaro and t/a is he felt really bad for sorry *** ford because his pony car was a piece of ****. usually bitchs drive stangs. yet as time progressed ford was still a sorry ****** and could not create something worth general motors time. Now "god" has grown tired of the sorry *** ford and is bringing the promised child back " camaro". so now ford has blown their chance of making something of themselves after six production years of the camaro and t/a waiting on the sidelines to let ford catch there breath after the beating they have been taking from f-bodies. sorry so long just wanted to put that out. ford
with technology changing as fast as it is these days gotta admit that's pretty sad.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toxic99
Time and place.....that is if your remotely close to La.
LOL! Yeah, REMOTEly, like 3,000 miles.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cakweems
You know it's slow when they have to put a supercharger on them from the factory just to keep.I could have bought two of my F-body for what they want for a cobra.Ford's stink
thats such a dumb thing to say.. performance is performance no matter how its attained.. thats like saying its stupid to add cubes to a motor to make it faster.. if that was the case we would all be riding around in single cylinder 2hp motor carriages.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:10 PM
***Repost Police***

And you could have a 9s Foxbody for what you've spent on your F-body It all comes down to preference, and sometimes it comes down to the inability to find the WS6 or SS you want in the right price range (like me ).
Old 01-10-2007, 01:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
I really hope your kidding. GM quit production of the Fbod because they didnt sell, and Fords Mustang did. You may think the car companys give a **** about us enthusiasts, but they dont, all they care about is making $$$. The Camaro/Firebird was faster, but 1/4 times dont mean a damn thing to the average person looking for a nice looking car, and the 99-04 Mustangs are more apealing to more people. When I was younger and didn't know anything about cars, I wanted a Mustang, why? cuz its a Mustang, I never even thought of Camaros, and thats how most people are. And just so you know, both of these cars are pieces of ****, with their flawed American design, and old *** technology, although there trying to catch up.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

When are people gonna stop using that weak *** excuse? That goes to show you how stuck up GMs *** someone is. The 03/04 Cobra is an amazing machine that deserves respect, and blown 2/3 valves are impressive, I guarantee you 9/10 you run up on will hand you your *** or come close. And Im not trying to be a dick to Fbod owners, I will be one soon myself, but just cuz you have an LS1 doesn't make you King ****.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

You mustang guys have to have thicker skin here, you have to remember you are in a f-body forum. If I went to a mustang forum and tried to stick up for my f-body i would expect to get hammered.
Mustangs are good cars ford has made a lot of money from them, but there is always going to be seperation between ford and GM, its like cats and dogs. But Id like to think we can stick together as Muscle cars when it comes down to us and imports.