Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 kills, one death in 20 minutes

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2 kills, one death in 20 minutes

Finally took my friend for a ride in my car 2 days ago, got some good runs. Cruising down an empty stretch of road on my way to the anime shop, ran into a suzuki crotch rocket. He seemed aggitated the guy in front of him was going slow, he was doing the left right swerve. So when the guy went to turn I heard the bike drop gears, I dropped to second and the bike took off, he put about a car on me with the jump and maybe pulled a car on me by 90 when we shut down. The funny thing about bike guys is they all do the same thing, they drop gears and take off, look over their shoulder, they see you hangin and they tuck in on the bike. Always give the thumbs up seeming shocked I could hang. I love running bikes, need that 100 shot.

Second was on the way back and I run into a very sweet white WRX with what looked like carbonfiber spacers on a stock spoiler to raise it. It sounded nice, he kept messing with me in traffic so I didn't bite and got in the turn lane for the I4 on ramp. He sat for a second in the straight lane then got behind me. We pulled on the on ramp and I punched it in second and ran to 110. Seemed like I put about 10 buslengths on him. Then him and a AMG did some highway weaving and I stayed out of it.

On the way back to my buddies house I ran into a wicked sounding SRT4 with a blow off valve. I tried to get him to bite but he wouldn't. Then I saw him punch it so I floored it in third. He reeled me in till I hit about 4500rpm and a screamed away. Fun day!
Old 01-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Launching!

nice kills
sounds like some good runs
Old 01-25-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sounds fun

good runs.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice runs. Sounds like you had a good time
Old 01-25-2007, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

thats alot in one day... i get lucky if i race once a month.