TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/gets popcorn

/reclines
Old 01-31-2007, 12:49 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IBTL...this is gonna get ugly

one of my chinese buddies has terrible handwriting. he says you can read it better when you **** your head

i find asians drive much better with their heads cocked 15 degrees sideways
Old 01-31-2007, 07:09 AM
Staging Lane

Default Im still

wearing my pee pants!
Old 01-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
Shut your *** up boy, no one is talking to you. You're as bad as the blacks pulling the race card.
Aw you got me I guess I am as bad as the blacks pulling the race card, maybe I should go out and drive somwhere and get into a car crash because im Asian. No point getting into arguments I was in a bad mood that day untill i saw this thread I got even more pissed I just hate it when people get the wrong perspective of Asians or other races and would somtimes mostly think of them as being you know the rest. Came to Ls1tech to get away from stress and other things, but this thread just made it worser. YES!!! I know this was a little
Old 01-31-2007, 03:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sprite09
Aw you got me I guess I am as bad as the blacks pulling the race card, maybe I should go out and drive somwhere and get into a car crash because im Asian. No point getting into arguments I was in a bad mood that day untill i saw this thread I got even more pissed I just hate it when people get the wrong perspective of Asians or other races and would somtimes mostly think of them as being you know the rest. Came to Ls1tech to get away from stress and other things, but this thread just made it worser. YES!!! I know this was a little
I did not know asians like american muscle, cool.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sprite09
Personally, I give you kudos for buying/driving a DOMESTIC (even MORE American than our f bodies!) muscle/sports car!! Most of the Asians I see (NOT all, and this is more an observation than a stereotype) are in some form of import or another. You could have bought a Supra/Evo/STi/350Z, etc., but you got a VETTE!!

BTW; my girlfriend is from mainland China originally (but now an American citizen), she drives quite well, thank you (albeit just the slightest bit slower than most of the people around here).
Old 01-31-2007, 06:55 PM
Staging Lane

Thumbs up sprite09

Cool car man!
Old 01-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Teching In

where I live (and more so where I work), there is a high population of asians. Yes, it is very common to see one that is just a horrendous driver, I mean speeding, going too slow, not signaling, and looking at you like an idiot when they almost hit you. Paralell parking, don't get me started. Of course not every asian is going to wreck their car in 5 mins. It's a stereotype so don't get your panties in a bunch from what someone thinks, you drive a c6 so you must be doing something right.

As for the guy with the wrecked car.......thats ownage right there.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DAn95
**** im half korean ill out drive half u whities all day and my moms would to. its just a sterotype that seems to prove it self everyday again and again and again and again.... thats all..... shut up. damn asains
hah your "moms"? Let me guess what the other half is.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
We were talking about this in History class today. The instructor said that usually they are bad drivers because they are used to their home countries where they have no regulations so they are used to their way and drive like that here in the US. Makes sense, but after many years of driving in the U.S. I think they should have learned by now the ways of the US.
I forget what comedian it was but he said "no wonder they can't drive, their eyes are 3/4's of the way shut".
Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rednecks70
I forget what comedian it was but he said "no wonder they can't drive, their eyes are 3/4's of the way shut".
Probably Carlos Mencia.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:10 AM
On The Tree

Not too sure about asians.... but I did live in Hawaii for 5 years and I can say that they are the worst drivers I have yet to experience. I have driven through many states, but Hawaii takes the cake!
Old 02-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Staging Lane

Default Ok

Guys....all races of people have bad drivers, I mean really either some old woman clutched up kissing the steering wheel, some teenage girl white/black on the fuc(&%$ cell phone "that really pisses me off" or some ricer leaned back in his civic so far he can't see over the gd steering wheel. Honestly, lets end this now and agree to disagree about bad drivers....hell at some point we all have had our moments...Haven't we?
Old 02-01-2007, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tainted
giving the people the finger is hands down the funniest thing to do
I find blowing a kiss works extremely well.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FWIW, I find that domesticated Asians drive well.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DAn95
**** im half korean ill out drive half u whities all day and my moms would to. its just a sterotype that seems to prove it self everyday again and again and again and again.... thats all..... shut up. damn asains
HaHa looks like your a real good driver considering your car is wrecked they all suck at driving
Old 02-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
So earlier tonight I was with my girlfriend. We were in her Accord. She was driving. I was laying down trying to take a little nap. I open my eyes and see some dumb **** in a Range Rover coming into our lane. She swerved out of the way and we came up to a light. We were going straight and the Range Rover was turning left. So they came right next to us. It was an older asian guy and asian lady. My girlfriend looked over and her and the lady stared and the asian lady gave her the finger.... lol is the first thing I did. But what pissed me off was that the old Asian guy just goes complete ape **** and starts yelling and flipping off my girlfriend. My girlfriend just laughs and flips them off right back. The asian guy seemed like he was getting a heart attack. He was soo fucken pissed. By the time I took off my seat belt and went for the door handle, the light turned green and they were turning. I told my girlfriend to follow their asses.... I was planning to put a little scare on the ******. But as they turned into a three lane road, the asian guy took the middle lane and the car behind him took the left lane... well the asian guy all of the sudden tried to get in the left lane and almost wrecked into the car in the left lane He PWNED himself. I guess the asian stereotype is true.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/billyscamera.html

^ an oldie but still good
Old 02-01-2007, 04:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wanna know something...how come everytime a thread like this comes up and someone makes a general comment like "asians cant drive" or "black people like fried chicken" or maybe "if a hispanic guy is in a car the cop is the one driving" does someone get all offended and asshurt. this is the god damned internet take a ******* joke or go cry yourself to sleep or go kill yourself one i could care less which of those you do.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

or white guy marrying his sister in alabama lol
Old 01-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Tainted
I wanna know something...how come everytime a thread like this comes up and someone makes a general comment like "asians cant drive" or "black people like fried chicken" or maybe "if a hispanic guy is in a car the cop is the one driving" does someone get all offended and asshurt. this is the god damned internet take a ******* joke or go cry yourself to sleep or go kill yourself one i could care less which of those you do.
or a white guy marrying his sister in alabama