Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stupid drivers...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid drivers...

So earlier tonight I was with my girlfriend. We were in her Accord. She was driving. I was laying down trying to take a little nap. I open my eyes and see some dumb **** in a Range Rover coming into our lane. She swerved out of the way and we came up to a light. We were going straight and the Range Rover was turning left. So they came right next to us. It was an older asian guy and asian lady. My girlfriend looked over and her and the lady stared and the asian lady gave her the finger.... lol is the first thing I did. But what pissed me off was that the old Asian guy just goes complete ape **** and starts yelling and flipping off my girlfriend. My girlfriend just laughs and flips them off right back. The asian guy seemed like he was getting a heart attack. He was soo fucken pissed. By the time I took off my seat belt and went for the door handle, the light turned green and they were turning. I told my girlfriend to follow their asses.... I was planning to put a little scare on the ******. But as they turned into a three lane road, the asian guy took the middle lane and the car behind him took the left lane... well the asian guy all of the sudden tried to get in the left lane and almost wrecked into the car in the left lane He PWNED himself. I guess the asian stereotype is true.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

asian drivers. are s
Old 01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
12 Second Club

hahaha............thats funny
Old 01-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

**** im half korean ill out drive half u whities all day and my moms would to. its just a sterotype that seems to prove it self everyday again and again and again and again.... thats all..... shut up. damn asains
Old 01-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Launching!

I see this kinda stuff all the time at school, I go to Clarkson University which is an engineering school and there are lots of asians on campus, I'm usually extra cautious driving around to find a parking spot, they seem to fly out of nowhere sometimes, thankgod they don't drive full size trucks and suvs lol. They actually had a driving school over winter break for foreign students who are new at driving. I talked to a town cop and they were actually warned that these people were going to be driving in town .
Old 01-30-2007, 03:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

sorry if it sounds racist or whatever, but asians cant drive!!
Old 01-30-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DAn95
**** im half korean ill out drive half u whities all day and my moms would to. its just a sterotype that seems to prove it self everyday again and again and again and again.... thats all..... shut up. damn asains
Says the guy with the wrecked car lol
Old 01-30-2007, 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ZFan88
wait no,!! PWNED!!!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Banned

This was. A very weird. story. Asians. are. bad. drivers.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
So earlier tonight I was with my girlfriend. We were in her Accord. She was driving. I was laying down trying to take a little nap. I open my eyes and see some dumb **** in a Range Rover coming into our lane. She swerved out of the way and we came up to a light. We were going straight and the Range Rover was turning left. So they came right next to us. It was an older asian guy and asian lady. My girlfriend looked over and her and the lady stared and the asian lady gave her the finger.... lol is the first thing I did. But what pissed me off was that the old Asian guy just goes complete ape **** and starts yelling and flipping off my girlfriend. My girlfriend just laughs and flips them off right back. The asian guy seemed like he was getting a heart attack. He was soo fucken pissed. By the time I took off my seat belt and went for the door handle, the light turned green and they were turning. I told my girlfriend to follow their asses.... I was planning to put a little scare on the ******. But as they turned into a three lane road, the asian guy took the middle lane and the car behind him took the left lane... well the asian guy all of the sudden tried to get in the left lane and almost wrecked into the car in the left lane He PWNED himself. I guess the asian stereotype is true.
So since im asian i suck at driving to?! Man u know that stereotypical thing isnt always true i thought ls1 owners in here would realize that about now, but i guess NOT!!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Stereotypes are true, all fbody owners have mullets too.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

We were talking about this in History class today. The instructor said that usually they are bad drivers because they are used to their home countries where they have no regulations so they are used to their way and drive like that here in the US. Makes sense, but after many years of driving in the U.S. I think they should have learned by now the ways of the US.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

giving the people the finger is hands down the funniest thing to do
Old 01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Banned

Stereotypes are based on majorities. The majority of asians I see are bad drivers.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Not that I have anything against Asians. but when major insurance companies state that they (asians) have the HIGHEST per capita accident ratio... There has to be some truth to the stereo type, come to think of it... There's a stereo type for a reason.. Because there's a bit of truth to it, Now me,. I am perpetuating the middle aged thinning hair, thickening middle white guy that has a sports car. You don't see me freaking out yelling how everyone hates a fat white bald guy ? ( Thats a bit extreme, but it makes my point)
Old 01-30-2007, 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
By the time I took off my seat belt and went for the door handle, the light turned green and they were turning. I told my girlfriend to follow their asses.... I was planning to put a little scare on the ******.
Funny story....but on a serious note.....that's not a good idea. I know from my line or work that there are A LOT of people that do carry guns with them in cars. Depending on where the gun is located, and what stated, people can carry them and not have a concealed weapons permit. Just be careful, the next time you wanna give someone a "scare", it might be your last.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZFan88
HOLY ******* OWNED BATMAN BAHAHAH!!
Old 01-30-2007, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprite09
So since im asian i suck at driving to?! Man u know that stereotypical thing isnt always true i thought ls1 owners in here would realize that about now, but i guess NOT!!!!
Shut your *** up boy, no one is talking to you. You're as bad as the blacks pulling the race card.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
Shut your *** up boy, no one is talking to you. You're as bad as the blacks pulling the race card.
Ooooooooooooooooo called out !!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587