Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stupid drivers...

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zer0 7

HAHA thats why its good to never judge someone based on appearance, people will end up scarring the hell out of you. The guys in the video should have at least had a piece of their own.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol at this ignorant thread. haha. (damn mullet wearin fbody owners!)
Old 01-19-2008, 06:12 PM
Launching!

The truth of the matter is that pretty much everybody sucks at driving. Seriously. I have lived and/or worked from Phoenix to Maine and I can tell you most people are morons behind the wheel and otherwise.

I'm not surprised Asians would have higher accident rates. Take a look at where Asian-Americans are concentrated. Hawaii and California to a big degree. Take a look at accident rates overall in those places. Bingo.

Although at least Cali drivers have ***** and when they cut you off to fuggin accelerate as opposed to looking nervous and hitting the brakes. Real PHX people are panzies. They are so afriad of photo radar now that they will go 5 under the limit when the cams start flashing at 9 over. But they will not for anything get out of the fast lane while doing this. Lord no. Then someone might get ahead of them. Heaven Forbid. Which also explains why they are willing to turn into your lane in a 55 zone when you are about 30 yards out, yet not have the sense to accelerate appreciably for a mile or so.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:57 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Sparetire
Although at least Cali drivers have ***** and when they cut you off to fuggin accelerate as opposed to looking nervous and hitting the brakes. Real PHX people are panzies. They are so afriad of photo radar now that they will go 5 under the limit when the cams start flashing at 9 over. But they will not for anything get out of the fast lane while doing this. Lord no. Then someone might get ahead of them. Heaven Forbid. Which also explains why they are willing to turn into your lane in a 55 zone when you are about 30 yards out, yet not have the sense to accelerate appreciably for a mile or so.
Dude, you read my mind