Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 SS vs. 06 GTO

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill tell u guys something i got an a4 ls2 gto ive already spanked ls1 vettes and camaro-firebirds all day long with minor upgrades (diablo-k@n cold air and a 160 slp tstat)after second and third the f body were about 3 to4 lenghs and i had my girl in the car both times ,and a vette onthe i95 was a o4 vert =i was surprised how bad i left him,i also beat a 05 m6 before my upgrades oh i also took out the spare and jack, extra 40 pounds i personally think the a4s are better for ets rather a m6,im not trying to brag but dont sleep on these ls2s think about that new mustang five hundred horse garbage basically runs the same 0-60s times ,with the right cam intake maybe converter and suspention upgrades ur lookin at low to mid 12s down here at moroso ,
Old 02-11-2007, 07:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goatjew06
ill tell u guys something i got an a4 ls2 gto ive already spanked ls1 vettes and camaro-firebirds all day long with minor upgrades (diablo-k@n cold air and a 160 slp tstat)after second and third the f body were about 3 to4 lenghs and i had my girl in the car both times ,and a vette onthe i95 was a o4 vert =i was surprised how bad i left him,i also beat a 05 m6 before my upgrades oh i also took out the spare and jack, extra 40 pounds i personally think the a4s are better for ets rather a m6,im not trying to brag but dont sleep on these ls2s think about that new mustang five hundred horse garbage basically runs the same 0-60s times ,with the right cam intake maybe converter and suspention upgrades ur lookin at low to mid 12s down here at moroso ,
Um, when i had my 99 corvette A4, all i had was a catback and a cold air intake, and i would beat Stock 05 GTO's all day long, auto and manual. My buddy has a stock 05 GTO A4(which are faster than the M6), and would would race all the time at the track, his best time was 8.6 and mine was a 8.3