Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

425rwhp C5 Z06 vs Built Integra vs twin turbo Z06

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007 | 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 25psi
Vette got walked period. The vette is not making 1000hp at 9psi, you idiot. Damn your a dumbass. Your comparing the Chevy icon vs a 4 banger, which both of them got drugged(especially the yellow one). So what if its built! Maybe the vette should swap motors with the integra then.
Never said it was, your nutswinger Irunfifteens did. I also KNOW that the owner of the Teg SAID that he didnt pull the TT vette. So how am I a dumbass when I was correcting your boyfriend? The yellow one got drug? I saw where he pulled on the teg the first race and the second he got beat and thats being drug?
Old 02-08-2007 | 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Vette got walked period. The vette is not making 1000hp at 9psi, you idiot. Damn your a dumbass. Your comparing the Chevy icon vs a 4 banger, which both of them got drugged(especially the yellow one). So what if its built! Maybe the vette should swap motors with the integra then.

If he has TT why is he only runinng 9psi? I just figured if he is dropping that much coin for a TT setup he would try to run more boost than that?
Old 02-08-2007 | 11:44 AM
12 Second Club

Got walked. Yeah kinda like the LT1 in the vid walked on that Fairlady on the sauce.....
Old 02-08-2007 | 11:45 AM
TECH Regular

People like you always say, if a V8 had it turbo it would be different! It did and got walked. Stop crying like a little bitch and recognize this aint 1950!
Why would you post up a teg with the TURBO and talk about how it can beat N/A V8???

Oxymoronic isn't it...
Old 02-08-2007 | 11:56 AM
On The Tree

LOL, what am I to be scared of. My soon to be 7-800rwhp 350z, will take care of that.
Straight up . Lock this thread its
Old 02-08-2007 | 12:00 PM
Teching In

Way to prove you can make anything fast. I'm impressed by the Teg, don't get me wrong, but you'd have to be completely retarded to think that the Z06 doesn't have the potential to assrape the Teg. That's not honestly what you're driving at, is it?
Old 02-08-2007 | 12:34 PM
On The Tree

$$money$$ can make anything go fast.
Old 02-08-2007 | 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
Why would you post up a teg with the TURBO and talk about how it can beat N/A V8???

Oxymoronic isn't it...

The second race was against the TT Z06. Read at the end where it said 1 and 1. Meaning the twin turbo vette and the integra
Old 02-08-2007 | 12:39 PM
TECH Regular

The second race was against the TT Z06. Read at the end where it said 1 and 1. Meaning the twin turbo vette and the integra
I see it, no beef...
Old 02-08-2007 | 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1slo96ta
Way to prove you can make anything fast. I'm impressed by the Teg, don't get me wrong, but you'd have to be completely retarded to think that the Z06 doesn't have the potential to assrape the Teg. That's not honestly what you're driving at, is it?
Most of you guys know more about this crap than me (including 25psi) but I agree with you 1slo96ta, put both engines on the same amount of boost and see what happens. Yes, an overhead cam engine is a better design than a pushrod engine but it's not going to make a 4 cyl more powerful than an 8 cyl with the same modifications. There's a reason why professional racers use the biggest engine allowed in their class it's just common sense.
Old 02-08-2007 | 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rednecks70
Most of you guys know more about this crap than me (including 25psi) but I agree with you 1slo96ta, put both engines on the same amount of boost and see what happens. Yes, an overhead cam engine is a better design than a pushrod engine but it's not going to make a 4 cyl more powerful than an 8 cyl with the same modifications. There's a reason why professional racers use the biggest engine allowed in their class it's just common sense.

Run what you brung, not what if they boosted the same amount. Thats ricers logic!
Old 02-08-2007 | 01:32 PM
TECH Regular

On the fair side, there are 4 cylinder rail cars. They scoot pretty good, but we are talking production vehicles. I'm well aware of what a 4 cylinder can and cannot do. There are 4 cylinder engines in the 9 sec. 1/4 mile runs and that's being moderate. The thing is, just look at what they have to do to get there. So when I see someone saying "I have a 9 sec. civic" (Not directing to 25psi), I look at the car and throw the BS flag if it does not have electronics comiing out of its *** or a missing wheelie bar, or any suspension mods over $5,000. Could be wrong on the price.
Old 02-08-2007 | 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

For the record:

No f'ing way an LT1 stock will walk a 350Z on a 100 shot... The 350Z would annihilate it. That's just ridiculous...

25psi: I haven't posted here in a while, and I remember you were a pretty unbiased poster... What's your point with this thread? That there are Integras with built motors/turbo that can walk Corvettes? I'm sure there are many... Many riced out pieces of **** and also many nice/clean Tegs... I'm sure people know this.
Old 02-08-2007 | 02:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Hot94Z28
If he has TT why is he only runinng 9psi? I just figured if he is dropping that much coin for a TT setup he would try to run more boost than that?
Maybe ran out of money?

I had to run 8 psi for a year on my stock block... There was no way I could afford to both turbocharge my car AND build the block at the same time when I first started...
Old 02-08-2007 | 02:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1slo96ta
While that might be true it makes no sense to discuses it. Why bother modding a Z06 since it doesn't have the biggest engine and you could always go bigger. In your way of thinking there is no point in anyone modding their cars unless they have a 1000cui motor (yes there is such a beast). I mean it seems kind of dumb to mod a car with only 427cui when you can mod a 1000cui one.

Bottom line is people will mod what they like. So knock the guy for spending money on a 4cyl. I'm sure there is some guy out there with a bigger motor saying you're a complete retard for moddding a LS1.
Old 02-08-2007 | 02:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
For the record:

No f'ing way an LT1 stock will walk a 350Z on a 100 shot... The 350Z would annihilate it. That's just ridiculous...

25psi: I haven't posted here in a while, and I remember you were a pretty unbiased poster... What's your point with this thread? That there are Integras with built motors/turbo that can walk Corvettes? I'm sure there are many... Many riced out pieces of **** and also many nice/clean Tegs... I'm sure people know this.
I would like to know where in the hell I ever said that car was stock Its got an LE2 H/C.
Old 02-08-2007 | 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

People like you always say, if a V8 had it turbo it would be different! It did and got walked. Stop crying like a little bitch and recognize this aint 1950!

Run what you brung, not what if they boosted the same amount. Thats ricers logic!

Is it me or do his comments contradict each other? The first comment leads me to believe that if both engines have a turbo (which would even the playing field) then the 4cyl would win. Then when we point out the fact that the 4cyl has more boost (now the playing field is uneven again) the story changes to "run what ya brung you stupid ricer".
Old 02-08-2007 | 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

This is getting old. I don't think I would ever jump in one of these again. It was said that the built teg beat the vette, more likely than not had light mods. Moment of truth is the built teg could not, or did not pull the built vette.
Old 02-08-2007 | 02:34 PM
Teching In

Old 02-08-2007 | 02:37 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
This is getting old. I don't think I would ever jump in one of these again. It was said that the built teg beat the vette, more likely than not had light mods. Moment of truth is the built teg could not, or did not pull the built vette.
I agree. I normally just read the bullshit whining of 25pussy and just shake my head. Had to throw that LT1 video in though since he is such an ***.