Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Pretty face, iron chin

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pretty face, iron chin

I nearly got busted like 2 months ago for street racing and so just when i think ill change my ways and start the season out right by going to opening day at the track tomorrow to meet everybody etc., the unthinkable happens. Im going to work this morning in the SS and come upon a large intersection where i was in the protected left lane. As the light turns green traffic in front of me moves foward. The ************ infront of me moves foward and suddenly stops at a green protected light after several cars in front of him had fluidly moved through the intersection. WTF! Ill admit i was watching the mustang next to me but still. WTF! I see the **** happen in time to slow down but still hit him hard enough to roll backward after the impact. Im like "dude if i had a gun id just put it in my mouth and not even get out of the car". Yea, i have full coverage but its like watching your daughter get slapped by a crack dealer because of something you did. Good thing i didnt have a gun though, cause after i got out to look at both cars. Neither had noticeable damage. Thank god for plastics! Honestly that is the second time this happened. Last time was about three years ago. Same deal just with a tahoe. Once again, no damage. Not to mention i bounced it off of the inside of the garage several times, no damage. However, i did realize that my right side headlight stopped working. Also the bulbs arent burnt out so not sure what to do. There was one at least, funny, thing that happened going home from work. Another ******* decided that hed drive moronically near me. Im in the far right lane this time and in this particular stretch of road the far right lane is extra wide. Almost enough so to make an idiot think that there was another lane. Ive seen it happen before and when i see this guy in a pickup pull up tightly between my right rear quarter panel and the curb im thinking "no way dude". But he dosent pass just hangs on my rear quarter. I watch him in the side view mirror and he has his arm leisurely hanging out the window not even paying attention to me. Hes still there though so im like alright lets wake him up. Unannounced i go from cruising to BAWAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOUD AS ****, right in his drivers side window, wide open headers at wide open throttle, my **** sounds like a NASCAR . I SWEAR TO GOD THE DUDE RECOILED SO VIOLENTLY HE NEARLY RAN OVER THE CURB. His arm shot back into the truck window as though a gun went off next to him unexpectedly. He looked at my SS and shook his head, as he went by i could tell he had some stuff to say but he was embarassed that i saw him jump so badly and was still laughing so he just turned right (which i guess was what he had been doing but hey he was on my ***). To make the noise more deafening, there was an eight foot cinder block fence that made all of the sound reverberate back into the street. I can still get to laughing pretty hard when i remember the look on that dudes face. He really had to clean his pants out after that one. Too bad no one else got to see that, it really brightened an otherwise bad day.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 03-09-2007, 01:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not really sure if this belongs in the kills section. But that's luck that there was no real damage to your car other than the headlight and the second part of the story is pretty funny.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts