Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 SS .vs. SC G35 Stage 4

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007 | 11:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You're worthless
Turbo'd Im pretty sure they'd run down your POS GT.
Old 03-14-2007 | 11:52 AM
TECH Resident

Default /.....

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
You didn't really say that...

did you?
y won't I say that haah

I'm racing the g35 again and my friend is gona have him video camera
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by White_Liberty
I wouldnt mind an RSX. Those things are probably really quick.
they are slow as **** stock, my stock 1978 datsun 280z with 180 hp was dead even with one, of course the driver might have just sucked a big one but i was not impressed at all
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Texas_TA
they are slow as **** stock, my stock 1978 datsun 280z with 180 hp was dead even with one, of course the driver might have just sucked a big one but i was not impressed at all
thats sad. did it have a turbo?

Im sure you can do alot to them.
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:35 PM
***Repost Police***

Turbo'd Im pretty sure they'd run down your POS GT.
Why in the **** did you start talking about RSXs? Are you trying to ruin every thread that you see? Your case proves that breathing is an involuntary action... cuz there's no way you're intelligent enough to do it on your own
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:37 PM
Banned

Your case proves that breathing is an involuntary action... cuz there's no way you're intelligent enough to do it on your own
then I would be lifeless and couldn't type at this very keyboard....

oh wait, reality check...I'm breathing. I'm actually pretty intelligent too! imagine that!
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:38 PM
Banned

Why in the **** did you start talking about RSXs? Are you trying to ruin every thread that you see? Your case proves that breathing is an involuntary action... cuz there's no way you're intelligent enough to do it on your own
Oh He edited his posts.... (more vulgar content)

Check that out....

haha...I talk about RSXs cause I can. And that makes you mad. Thats fine.
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:41 PM
***Repost Police***

Talking about RSXs doesn't "make me mad." I used to have an Integra GS-R. It is just pitiful the lack of respect you have for other people, even if it is "just the internet." This is still somebody else's thread, and you **** it up... on purpose.
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:42 PM
Teching In

your posts are not informative at all (white_liberty) , seems as though you are just dying for attention... sad really...

a side not on the Rsx-s the K20 motor is quite strong for a 4 banger, with i/h/e and a k-pro tune they can edge out stock 350's ( obviously no where near ls1's but just putting this out for those that are interested) also turbo rsx's are supposed to be pretty quick....

not my cup of tea though...
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:43 PM
Banned

You're worthless
This is WHAT you wrote. I had no business in this thread...you are correct. But you said THIS. So I replied to THIS. You blame me for ******* this thread up? **** you...cause you're the one who had to run your damn mouth. so STFU about that.

Back to RSXs....I really didn't think that they would be slow. never been around one though.
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by C5_vette
your posts are not informative at all, seems as though you are just dying for attention... sad really...

a side not on the Rsx-s the K20 motor is quite strong for a 4 banger, with i/h/e and a k-pro tune they can edge out stock 350's ( obviously no where near ls1's but just putting this out for those that are interested) also turbo rsx's are supposed to be pretty quick....

not my cup of tea though...
The info I strive for...thank you.
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:45 PM
***Repost Police***

If you want info... START YOUR OWN ******* THREAD. Or atleast post in one who's topic is remotely-similar to the info you are looking for. You must still be in high school
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:46 PM
Banned

This is WHAT you wrote. I had no business in this thread...you are correct. But you said THIS. So I replied to THIS. You blame me for ******* this thread up? **** you...cause you're the one who had to run your damn mouth. so STFU about that.

Back to RSXs....I really didn't think that they would be slow. never been around one though.
Read my comment again. It had nothing at all for getting attention or starting stuff...for once. I will admit to starting stuff in other threads. In this case I was talking about a car I was interested in. And then you put me down for talking about a tuner/"ricer". So I put your car down. What you guna do about it? Keep typing worthless replies to me on this message board? Move on...
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:47 PM
Banned

If you want info... START YOUR OWN ******* THREAD. Or atleast post in one who's topic is remotely-similar to the info you are looking for. You must still be in high school
You must love me....you seem attracted to my comments and posts. As well as threads....
Old 03-14-2007 | 12:49 PM
***Repost Police***

Read my comment again. It had nothing at all for getting attention or starting stuff...for once. I will admit to starting stuff in other threads. In this case I was talking about a car I was interested in. And then you put me down for talking about a tuner/"ricer". So I put your car down. What you guna do about it? Keep typing worthless replies to me on this message board? Move on...
Like I said... I had a GS-R (and have the fastest 1/4 mile time I've ever seen for a stock one), so why would I put you down for "talking about a tuner/ricer?" I "put you down" because of the fact that you made that comment, completely off the topic of the thread. THAT is what makes you worthless.
Old 03-14-2007 | 01:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
It's your jet chip that is giving you all that power...kinda like putting a supercharger on your car. Say word.
I saw that in his sig. There is no such thing as a "Jet chip" for LS1's. Our cars don't use "chips" lol
Old 03-14-2007 | 01:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
It's your jet chip that is giving you all that power...kinda like putting a supercharger on your car. Say word.

a jet chip and a 4 barrell carb....
Old 03-14-2007 | 01:52 PM
Teching In

"you bet your F^%$ing a$$ son its a chevy" <==== Lol, I think you meant LS1
Old 03-14-2007 | 02:10 PM
TECH Addict

Yo fo shizzle da Chevy ridin on dubzzzzzz smoked dat S/Ced pizzashit import! Its da jet chip and the terminal velocity dat the spinners make that sealed the **** deal ya heard me! HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA!
Old 03-14-2007 | 02:14 PM
9 Second Club

More of this in this thread...