Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

93 Z28 vs supercharged vw caraddo (spelled right?) + 310 hp saab?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 Z28 vs supercharged vw caraddo (spelled right?) + 310 hp saab?

I was at the carwash last night and a s/c corrado pulled up, dont know his mods. I asked him if he wanted to race, and he said sure but youll probably win. I told him i was A4 and he smiled and said ok, that sounds alot better. First race was a 20 roll, I ate the tires all the way through second gear and had more than 2 buses easily by 70. We did a rematch from 35, terrible place in gearing for me, i pulled about a bus. He was pretty shocked. During the second race i did something i had never done before i barked third gear. I only had 10 psi in my tires.

Another guy was there last night in a turbo saab. His girlfriend was making fun of other peoples cars, and telling everyone there 99 saab is worth more than there lives. A real couple of ********. Anyway The guy was saying his car ran 13.9 stock, and he has an upgraded turbo and is 310 at the wheels. So i challenged him. He said he'd race me tonight. Im skeptical about the 310 at the wheels, but who knows. There will be alot of people out tonight and theyve all heard him and his girl talk **** about how fast the car is, i guess ill find out tonight.

93 Z28 A4 3:23 gears

K&N fipk
airfoil
tb bypass
flowmaster
hi flo cat
180 thermastat
royal purple fluids
Old 03-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, I was running 13.70 @ 102 bone stock, with an A4/2.73 gears, and street tires at the track, so you should have no problems with him. Get him on the launch if you go from a dig, and you'll have him. Hopefully his girlfriend will be in the car with him when you race. When you beat him, tell his girlfriend that it looks like our lives are worth more than she thinks.
Saab + Sad
Old 03-25-2007, 10:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much do you want to bet that the girl knows nothing about cars? And a 99 Saab being worth more than most of those people's lives? haha. Either way there's very few girls that actually know what fast is and if they ride in a 14 second car they think it's superfast. And from how she acted I bet she's one of those girls. And good kill on the Corrado, those cars can be fast and I've always kind of liked them and good luck with the Saab, show him what f-bodies can do.