Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gen2 viper vs modded Evo 8/NA2 NSX vs LS1.. part 1.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chrismcdaniel
man... i cant wait until july and the superferry sets sail... killemall, i got your "penny a dozen" right here.... ill see you at the track. hope you plan to do something other than boltons between now and then
Yea im "REAL" scared of your 408 man....

It's like you forget that I got a 488 right from the factory or somthin????

My 488 makes your 408 look the way a 408 makes a 346 look man...

Sometimes you guys just crack me up...

So yea ill defiently need more than bolt ons to run your 408 LOL..

Arent most of the 408 guys between 460-520 NA rwhp SAE on dynojets???

Cas last time I checked my 488 V10 can do those numbers with bolt ons..And over 600 NA with heads/cam..

You can watch the same video that every ones seen..His 408 has all the works..My Snake had intake/cats!...Thats it.

AND THE RACES WERE DEAD EVEN..( ACTUALLY I FELT THAT I HAD THE ETTER OF EM BUT SO DID HE)

Anyways.....A guy with an 488V10 dosent have much fear in his heart for a 408V8....

Lets say you have a stock 408 with a few bolt ons..And you race a guy with a 346 LS1 that has every bolt on possible as well as Heads and Cam.

So you ace him with your mostly stock 408 and his completely decked out 346 LS1 pulls you by a car...

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA CARE?????

theirs no replacement for displacement and mod for mod you'll end up out powering the guy...

So the same waya 346 LS1 dosent fear a 302 Ford..And a 408 dosent fear a 346...My 488 dosent fear...

WELL I THINK YOU GET HE PICTURE

Now that your lil 408 threat is outta he way...The car is being buit for roll runs. Simply because theirs no drag strip hear..So why even bother..

As for the penny a dozen thing...Ive had an fbody and their nice cars..But I see 10 camaros and 8 firebirds a day..NO JOKE...

See about 1 C5 every other day and a WS6 every other day...

had a C5 as well. GREAT CAR.... But still just to common....

Dont ake offense to that though. the car was massed produced to be an affordable fun car...

But when people start comparing Fbodies and Vettes to NSX's...Well somebody's got to tell it like it is..

My C5 had racing stripes and everything...But when sitting next to my friends stock NSX people would come ask quetions about the NSX for 10 minutes and not even seem to notice the 2004 C5...

NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK AND TALK SHI#..But this guy did call me out with a 408 like its a big deal..Been their and done that.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:57 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Killemall

Cas last time I checked my 488 V10 can do those numbers with bolt ons..And over 600 NA with heads/cam..

You can watch the same video that every ones seen..His 408 has all the works..My Snake had intake/cats!...Thats it.

AND THE RACES WERE DEAD EVEN..( ACTUALLY I FELT THAT I HAD THE ETTER OF EM BUT SO DID HE)

Anyways.....A guy with an 488V10 dosent have much fear in his heart for a 408V8....

Lets say you have a stock 408 with a few bolt ons..And you race a guy with a 346 LS1 that has every bolt on possible as well as Heads and Cam.

So you ace him with your mostly stock 408 and his completely decked out 346 LS1 pulls you by a car...

theirs no replacement for displacement and mod for mod you'll end up out powering the guy...

So the same waya 346 LS1 dosent fear a 302 Ford..And a 408 dosent fear a 346...My 488 dosent fear...

Now that your lil 408 threat is outta he way...The car is being buit for roll runs. Simply because theirs no drag strip hear..So why even bother..

As for the penny a dozen thing...Ive had an fbody and their nice cars..But I see 10 camaros and 8 firebirds a day..NO JOKE...

Dont ake offense to that though. the car was massed produced to be an affordable fun car...

But when people start comparing Fbodies and Vettes to NSX's...Well somebody's got to tell it like it is..

My C5 had racing stripes and everything...But when sitting next to my friends stock NSX people would come ask quetions about the NSX for 10 minutes and not even seem to notice the 2004 C5...

NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK AND TALK SHI#..But this guy did call me out with a 408 like its a big deal..Been their and done that.

..ok, but not to make anyone butthurt, but NOT ALL 408's are built the same... im sure you know that.. There is a difference betwen a $8k 408 and
$15k 408 built specifically for LARGE amounts of nitrous.. built for the track..not the street... again, im sure you allready know this. And guess what killemall, iv been doing this for longer than a week or two.. i dont just BUY fast cars, i build them. I would look forward to racing you when the ferry gets here. DOnt confuse me with the SOME of rest of the people in this thread... i actually know what the **** im talking about...
Old 04-02-2007, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

killemall,

Stop writing novels.

BTW...your Viper is a roach. I'm sure it's along the same lines
as your 13 second cam'd C5.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:21 AM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

Killemall we shall run again very soon with my passenger mod.. meaning no one but me in the ride.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:24 AM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

Originally Posted by Rickys S/C Z28
hay man **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to say that about ANYONE makse you a ********** in my book!!!! i dont care what he drives to say that to someone is FUCKED UP and and by the way there are a lot of people that are here in iraq with me, right now, that read the **** you wrote. thanks **********!!!!!! i hope i get to meet you some day. you should post a pic of your self im sure there are some guys over here that would love to come and see you
and buy the way to the guy in hawaii...... i cant wait to come back home and see yall
ricky

couldnt agree more Ricky

so the one guy needs one of these to put himself in a room

This is what hes gonna end up looking like
Old 04-02-2007, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I should hope a big block v10(even though you have smaller cylinders than a 408) can do a few things, because there are more than a enough big block v8's that would leave a cleveland steamer in each of your cylinders.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
Whuts Up With All These New Ricers Coming From Another Forum To Talk In here, Just Go Back Where Your Came From...
We are here because the kill stories involves our cars. If you have a problem with that then dont click on the thread. Pretty easy solution.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Killemall, I will snap you off with your little cocky attitude. And I only have 346 ci and there is no way in hell you will see anything but my tail lights. And thats on a small shot, with much more available. The more you talk the more you sound like an idiot. If I get snapped off by a TT 300ZX, what am I going to say....my car has more power potential than yours??? It won't matter because I got sent crying home to momma. Who cares what my cars potential is? You had a stock C5, and those are dime a dozen. There is a difference between that and a NSX. I was talking about my car which has body mods and is sitting real pretty. I am in the car business and drive alot of different cars and have been passengers recently in a F430 and a Bentley GTC. So trust me I know what cars get attention where I live and which ones don't. Now the GTC that makes my car dissapear, but an NSX come on your joking right? I have never seen a car done like mine but I have seen numerous NSX's.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by unit213
killemall,

Stop writing novels.

BTW...your Viper is a roach. I'm sure it's along the same lines
as your 13 second cam'd C5.

Hey man atleaste give me some credit..

That car was an auto 2.73 that ran 12.8's off 2.1 60 fts on the stock stall and regular street tires at a track were the two fastest bone stock LS1's ran 13.5..

My C5 ran 13.5 dead stock and 1fasttransam's ws6 ran 13.5 dead stock..All he rest of the stock LS1's were 13.6-13.9 at this track when bone stock......

Now to ChrismcDaniel....Dosent matter to me wht 408 you have brother...So you have the 15K 408 that is set up for nitros?????

WOW.... ..Last time I checked I specifically picked my 99 Viper over a 2003 Viper because the 99 is the last year of the forged engine..Their are people spraying 350 shots on stock 99 vipers...

Their are peple with over 1000 rwhp from boost on stock 99 engines...

Your 408 is nice man..But just dont go thinking your hot stuff because of it..Their always a bigger and badder engine out their...

Now if you had a 436...Well Honestly id choose my words a little more carefully..

Watched a video last night over on street fire of a 436 C5 vette walking a stock looking GTS Viper HARD....Were talking 5 cars from 50-140......

Then theirs another vid of an bolt on 459 rwhp Viper walking a MTI built NA 346 SS camaro by 3-4 cars from 20-140...

Sorry if Im coming off as an a$$hole..But Ive already raced a 408..And I thouht that I was gonna get pulled for sure...He was around 475 rwhp standard and I was around 435 rwhp standard....

And it was very close...Now were gonna go again..He's gonna loose a 180 pound passanger..But Ive now gotta extra 12 rwhp..So the races will be about the same...

Ill post some vids from street fire
Old 04-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Launching!

Now heres what a 436 C5 can do to a stockish viper...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...f282ff6703.htm

Thats just nasty....Im asumming the C5 is 500-525 rwhp with that set up while the Viper looks to be a stockish 415-450 rwhp ACR depending on what bolt ons he has...

But thats a 3300 pound 436 C5...quite a bit faster than a 3500 pound 408 Fbody
Old 04-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Launching!

And heres another one of a bolt on viper vrs a MTI heads 224 cmmed 346 SS camaro..

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...9e62acd41b.htm
Old 04-02-2007, 02:10 PM
10 Second Club

hay killemall..... i got a lill 346 that i think will take that big ole snake...and as for the "no replacement for displacement" thing.... ask one of them supras. BUT im not going to talk to much as im in iraq and cant back it up, but as chris likes to say"im your huckelbarry" with my lill 346 and its.... well its not stock
i mean iv proved that an ltslow is faster then that c5 you had i guss ill prove that a lill 346 is faster then that "snake" we let chris play with the big boys and ill just try to hang with you lill guys.....ok ok ok so i did talk a little bit of **** but its all in good fun ..right?
Old 04-02-2007, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your 488 My 346
Old 04-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Teching In

AYES! I was right! The NSX had proven to be too much for the LS1.
you say this as if we all agreed that an auto ls1 would stomp a manual nsx from a roll.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FoxNotch
you say this as if we all agreed that an auto ls1 would stomp a manual nsx from a roll.
My thought precisely. I think most of us believed that a stock A4 (sorry, backseats is HARDLY weight reduction to bring it to the M6 level from a 50mph roll IMO) would get spanked by an NSX, and apparently it did. And like I said, some people were going to say "you didn't prove anything, get an M6 LS1 next to the NSX!"

There are some vids here though. Nice runs.

And no offense Killem, but you should stick to the standard kill story format: this happened, that happened, the end!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't worry I will avenge the death with my A4 LS1
Old 04-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
My thought precisely. I think most of us believed that a stock A4 (sorry, backseats is HARDLY weight reduction to bring it to the M6 level from a 50mph roll IMO) would get spanked by an NSX, and apparently it did. And like I said, some people were going to say "you didn't prove anything, get an M6 LS1 next to the NSX!"

There are some vids here though. Nice runs.

And no offense Killem, but you should stick to the standard kill story format: this happened, that happened, the end!

Some people like a built up story..Some dont..I tried hard though..Even if it wasnt a good novel
Old 04-03-2007, 12:00 AM
11 Second Club

Now heres what a 436 C5 can do to a stockish viper...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...f282ff6703.htm

Thats just nasty....Im asumming the C5 is 500-525 rwhp with that set up while the Viper looks to be a stockish 415-450 rwhp ACR depending on what bolt ons he has...

But thats a 3300 pound 436 C5...quite a bit faster than a 3500 pound 408 Fbody

again, your talking about **** you know absolutly nothing about.. who said ANYTHING about my car being anywhere near 3500 pounds? and there is a HUGE diference between a ******* stock viper and a 408 f body SET UP foer the track... ill leave you spinning at the tree... you can bet on that.. even if your car was more powerfull (which i promiss its isnt...nor could it be with a 350 shot) or if I was heavier... which im not... because i have my **** set up... not stock.... like yours... again, like i said you would need ALOT more than bolt ons to beat me at the track.. even with the allmighty super rare 99 viper..
Old 04-03-2007, 12:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Killemall likes to talk out of his ***, your just going to have to get used to it. He acts like we all drive GM because thats all we can afford and we really wanted a Viper or an NSX

I think he is doing alot of this
Old 04-03-2007, 12:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just hang on guys 3 more months of wait.will all see each other @ maui racetrack and have some fun.I know we all can agree to that.

Quick Reply: Gen2 viper vs modded Evo 8/NA2 NSX vs LS1.. part 1.