Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

<bUrP> Just ate my first evo!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
it was probably a fairly stock untuned evo...and horrible driver...

i have a evo and they can be no joke...even from a roll...its not that hard to put down over 400awhp in these cars..

i have a 05 evo..i wish it was me instead of that MR cus you sure wouldnt have posted a kill story
Dude..what don't you understand about 300WHP > 235WHP??

Stock Evos are slow as **** from a roll, good driver or not.

What are you trying to prove?? Wow, your highly modded Evo can pull a stock F-Body. You want a ******* cookie?? Why don't you race a H/C LS1 so your evo can get destroyed like the little riceburner that it is.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Banned

lol...oh ive raced LS1...there werent much...also a v10...every car ive ran has had more hp then me...

i dont drive your typical civic with a loud can and wing and a APC sticker....but like i said dont cry about it that my riceburner would walk buslengths on you...
Old 04-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by vipert/a
if you say so, nostradamus.

so you think you stock ls1 will beat a highly modded big turbo AWD car?LOL
Old 04-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Banned

lol...oh ive raced LS1...there werent much...also a v10...every car ive ran has had more hp then me...
Like I said, you're a retard.

You're racing a stock LS1 in your highly modified (thousands of dollars) Evo and claiming "they aren't much". Race an LS1 with the same amount fo money invested in mods as you put into your Evo. Your ricer will get destroyed.

i dont drive your typical civic with a loud can and wing and a APC sticker....but like i said dont cry about it that my riceburner would walk buslengths on you...
Oh, our bad. Its a freakin Mitsubishi with a fart can and a stupid wing. Big difference.

You won't walk buslenghts on ****. You are a typical riceboy, coming on here to brag about your POS and how you can beat every Domestic under the sun
Old 04-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Banned

lol..you crack me up really you do...

everytime you talk **** your own forum buddys tell you to STFU!so why dont you do it.

actually i have a race this wkend with a modded GTO and a highly modded WS6..

ill get the video,i just hope my camera mans neck can turn 180 degrees to the rear to get a shot of the ws6...lol

do you even have a ws6?many on here dont like you and tend to wonder,you have been banned like 5 times!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Race an LS1 with the same amount fo money invested in mods as you put into your Evo. Your ricer will get destroyed.
What a ridiculous argument. I suppose buying a new Z06 and bragging about how fast it is is pointless since it would lose to a Yugo with $15,000 invested in it.

I'm going to guess what your response is going to consist of:

"stfu olny a mrono would bye a sti, go away u fucin ricer"
Old 04-11-2007, 12:56 AM
***Repost Police***

Everything he says is ridiculous... I don't know why people still bother to acknowledge that moron's existence.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Banned

AMEN!!go away onebadassws6!!your own forums dont like you!i have a "ricer" evo and i get more respect then you...LEARN TO STFU!
Old 04-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Launching!

I feel pretty confident that THE DESTROYERS Evo would give your random H/C fbody a loss..

my Viper weighs 3380 pounds from the factory and has 440/482 rwhp SAE and he can stay pretty much right beside me from 50-150 mph...

Most h/C fbodies are right around 400 rwhp and 3450 pounds...So id honestly put my money on him..

BUT THATS NOT THE NORM.....MOST EVO'S ARE PRETTY SLOW ON A ROLL IMHO..JUST NOT HIS
Old 04-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Launching!

BTW DESTROYER..Do you have weight reduction..Your car seems to fast for only having 425 awhp
Old 04-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
What a ridiculous argument. I suppose buying a new Z06 and bragging about how fast it is is pointless since it would lose to a Yugo with $15,000 invested in it.

I'm going to guess what your response is going to consist of:

"stfu olny a mrono would bye a sti, go away u fucin ricer"

Yea that was pretty dumb....Besides an Evo with the same amount of money dumped into it would probaly still be quicker through the 1/4 mile than the fbody due to awd while the fbody would probaly be faster on the freeway
Old 04-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Banned

lol thanks bro...and no weight reduction...FULL INTERIOR!

well i dynoed at 418awhp on low boost and a horrible burnt slipping stock clutch..

now with new clutch,resurfaced flywheel and new 2.5in upper piping going in fri.its probably got more..

hopefully see you saturday..i got a really bad boost leak and cant seem to find it anywhere...all my lines are connected etc...ill let you know
Old 04-11-2007, 10:06 AM
12 Second Club

Nice kill, but like others have said don't get to cocky, the EVO driver probably sucked ***** or just wasn't used to his car. Roll racing is not AWD cars strong point but still, he should have given you a better race than that: even though he has less whp he weighs much less.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Banned

lol..you crack me up really you do...

everytime you talk **** your own forum buddys tell you to STFU!so why dont you do it.

actually i have a race this wkend with a modded GTO and a highly modded WS6..

ill get the video,i just hope my camera mans neck can turn 180 degrees to the rear to get a shot of the ws6...lol

do you even have a ws6?many on here dont like you and tend to wonder,you have been banned like 5 times!
Wow, you are one cocky bastard.

I hope you get ruined by both cars and then your shitty 4G63 blows into pieces all over the road. Or your transfer case, or your transmission, or any of the other shitty parts that Mitsubishi used on that car.

One less POS ricer in the road is always a good thing.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Banned

lol thanks bro...and no weight reduction...FULL INTERIOR!

well i dynoed at 418awhp on low boost and a horrible burnt slipping stock clutch..

now with new clutch,resurfaced flywheel and new 2.5in upper piping going in fri.its probably got more..

hopefully see you saturday..i got a really bad boost leak and cant seem to find it anywhere...all my lines are connected etc...ill let you know
Ricers ALWAYS have an excuse as to why they dyno'd lower than they should have, or ran a lower time than they should have.

You can never just say straight up numbers, theres always some bullshit excuse, "my MIVEC wasn't MIVECING, I was low on boost, it was a hot day, my clutch was slipping, I had a boost leak, ect".

Yet you think you really have room to talk **** with 418WHP??
Old 04-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blackbird39
Nice kill, but like others have said don't get to cocky, the EVO driver probably sucked ***** or just wasn't used to his car. Roll racing is not AWD cars strong point but still, he should have given you a better race than that: even though he has less whp he weighs much less.
Since when is ~150lbs "much less"??

Thats hardly anything.

And anyone who sucks at driving from a roll shouldn't be driving in the first place. Then again, we are talking about evo drivers...
Old 04-11-2007, 10:29 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Wow, you are one cocky bastard.

I hope you get ruined by both cars and then your shitty 4G63 blows into pieces all over the road. Or your transfer case, or your transmission, or any of the other shitty parts that Mitsubishi used on that car.

One less POS ricer in the road is always a good thing.

Wow man...I would wish cancer and slow death upon a lot of people I don't like. But I wouldn't wish a catastrophic engine failure on anybody. Why are you such a fu*k stick?
Old 04-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Staging Lane

jesus, Mr badass you sure know how to ruin a thread with all your bullshit **** talking.
just shut the **** up already nobody cares what the **** u have to say
YOU ARE A ******* LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE SOMEBODY BAN THIS ******* ******* AGAIN
Old 04-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by edwardswb
Wow man...I would wish cancer and slow death upon a lot of people I don't like. But I wouldn't wish a catastrophic engine failure on anybody. Why are you such a fu*k stick?
The guy is s total *******. All he does is troll Muscle car forums to brag about his shitty riceburner.

The author of this thread can't even post a kill story without some stupid ricer (destroyer) coming in to say "well if this was different or that was differenty"...shut the **** up retard, nobody cares.

I know plenty of people with Evos, and they are pieces of ****, just like every other mitsubishi product ever made. Zero respect from me, any car can be made fast with mods, the Evo is nothing special. I'd rather mod a car that doesn't look like a riced up box on wheels and sound like total *******, maybe thats just me.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:42 AM
12 Second Club

It is just you, and let him troll if he likes. It's a free country and Mitsu or not, it's a bad *** car. Why don't you race him instead of running your trap? At the moment, we are just adding to the hijack of this thread.

Quick Reply: <bUrP> Just ate my first evo!!