Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

<bUrP> Just ate my first evo!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edwardswb
It is just you, and let him troll if he likes. It's a free country and Mitsu or not, it's a bad *** car. Why don't you race him instead of running your trap? At the moment, we are just adding to the hijack of this thread.
So we should just let all the import trolls infest the site like a disease and ruin it?? How is that a good idea at all?? Just ban them, problem eliminated.

Why should I race him?? Whats that going to prove?? Whether I win or lose, he's still driving a piece of **** mitsubishi ricer, and I'm still driving a muscle car. Even if he is faster, he can sit there and wig out with his sideways hat revving his fartcan in front of his friends, and I'll just shake my head and walk away, because he is a waste of life.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:20 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Killemall
Most h/C fbodies are right around 400 rwhp and 3450 pounds...So id honestly put my money on him..
Old 04-11-2007, 12:20 PM
12 Second Club

I usually dont concider it a race unless you sound the horn 3 times because just flooring it without a warning always give you the advantage
Old 04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by vipert/a
So there i was on the freeway, i look to my rear mirror and i see this evo mr with the spikes on the back roof (dont know if its stock, im guessing not because it had a fart can and racing stickers etc, you know, rice stuff) i turn hazard lights on and he knew it was on... he pulls up next to me and i stomp on it and he never caught up! i felt so sorry for him that i didnt want an easy kill! i barely see these cars so i made the most of it and waited for him to catch up. i coulda killed him easily but i wanted to keep it exciting and just purposely held as much as half a car length to a car length. he was trying so hard... and i was teasing him with **** eating grins! he never lead the way. it was so easy! i was super stoked! still am actually! you guys were right about how they suck on a roll... they really suck. he sucked so bad he just quit and drove like a grandma... oh and get this, my car mods? nothing... BONE STOCK! 100% BONE STOCK!
Stock Evo's are a joke from a roll, with a few mods they can hold their own really well from a roll.

If you ever want to run a quicker evo come up to temecula/riverside sometime....

Oh and come back to the western section we miss you.....lol.....
Old 04-11-2007, 12:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
So we should just let all the import trolls infest the site like a disease and ruin it?? How is that a good idea at all?? Just ban them, problem eliminated.
No you just act like an adult and move on. It is funny watching you post your repetative bullshit over and over again. We get it you don't like imports, but do you think you are changing anything? Do you think that because you act like a child having a hissy fit that anyone is going to leave? You have already been banned 4-5 times and yet you come back to do the same ****. You are like a heart broken highschool girl that can't accept that fact that Bobby doesn't like her anymore. It was nice and calm around here when YOU were banned even with all the "ricer trolls". Get a clue.

Why should I race him?? Whats that going to prove?? Whether I win or lose, he's still driving a piece of **** mitsubishi ricer, and I'm still driving a muscle car. Even if he is faster, he can sit there and wig out with his sideways hat revving his fartcan in front of his friends, and I'll just shake my head and walk away, because he is a waste of life.
Wow more original material from you. I am sure eveyone here thinks you are so cool.

EDIT:
Oh and I will reply for you.

Stupid ricer.
I hope you die you are waste of life.

I drive a muscle car look at me.
Mitsu's break
Old 04-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Banned

Ricers ALWAYS have an excuse as to why they dyno'd lower than they should have, or ran a lower time than they should have.

You can never just say straight up numbers, theres always some bullshit excuse, "my MIVEC wasn't MIVECING, I was low on boost, it was a hot day, my clutch was slipping, I had a boost leak, ect".

Yet you think you really have room to talk **** with 418WHP??
lol man you have a lot of friends man...like i said NO ONE LIKES YOUR fAGET ***!

my 418awhp is probably a lot more then you...stock block,stock head,stock intake manifold,tranny,tcase,stock ignition..i still have a lot to go...i wish i wasnt on a island cus i would seriously drive to show you what a "rice" burner can really do..

id probably see you in a evo 2days later..

so if a "ricer" beat you then you would just look at him and shake your head?you make no sense!!you got you *** handed to you by a ricer long time ago,get over it...

a REAL car enthusiast woud go up to any car that just beat him and be interested it what he had done....BAN HIM NOW!!!

why dont you post pics of your ws6 and dyno sheet?
Old 04-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Banned

oh and i dont have MIVEC!!!

for you to know about mivec you must know about evos or did a research bc the mivec only came out in 2006 and since your a muscle head ricer hater you shouldnt know that...

and 418awhp for my boost level,and stock clutch and all the other stock **** i have is pretty good..its more then you,lol...and my trap speeds on the shitty nite i had and shitty hawaii track proves/shows what my car is really capable of..

so listen to everyone and just LEAVE already..

dont hate a "ricer"b/c they have more power or faster then you...appreciate a fast car when its a fast car faget
Old 04-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Teching In

These "super fast evos" that everyone always talks about seem to be more in their imagination that in reality.

They'd have you believe that every Evo out there looks stock and runs 11's. The reality is that for every 10 Evos you come accross about 1 will actually be fast and the other 9 will be relatively close to stock.

And from a roll, yes, they are a joke. Its a 235WHP 3300lb box on wheels, what else should you expect. Obviously anthing can change with mods, but thats true for any vehicle.

Nice kill.
I totally disagree with this, if anything its the other way around, no one leaves Evo's stock.. put 2 g's inot them and they can do some serious damage,

also for whoever asked where these fast evo's are, I live in MD right by AMS, and there is a huge evo/sti scene here... these cars a are no joke and take very well to mods...

OP good kill man, just dont sleep on them
Old 04-11-2007, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

race an evo from a dig, stock for stock, then run another one, mod for mod. and like someone else mentioned, it's not exactly racing when you just floor it and say, "hahaha i stomped him!"
Old 04-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Teching In

EVOs have my total respect. I would have bought one in a heartbeat if I had the money. They respond great to mods and it's very easy to put one into the 11's. You can run your mouth all day about how much crap a foriegn car is. bottom line almost all cars have flaws....our cars came with 10 bolts...not to mention the wonderful idea that was optispark. Take 30 k and go buy a new car with a warranty that will perform like an evo or STi on a road track, and be a great daily driver. 1/4 mile may not be an evo's strongest point from the factory but as for handling they are amazing. Not everybody wants just a car that can go in a straight line really fast...I'm not trying to bash anybody's F-body I own one too and i love it. Just making points.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Teching In

ONEBADASSWS6 (AKAomestic Demon, 98BanditWS6, etc etc) are you the one who pissed about my car yet claimed to only run a 12.7 in the 1320?

Do you really think you have a right to call a 418awhp car a slow?

Originally Posted by 98BanditWS6
My car runs 12.7@110MPH. It ran a 13.2 bone stock.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
oh and i dont have MIVEC!!!

for you to know about mivec you must know about evos or did a research bc the mivec only came out in 2006 and since your a muscle head ricer hater you shouldnt know that...

and 418awhp for my boost level,and stock clutch and all the other stock **** i have is pretty good..its more then you,lol...and my trap speeds on the shitty nite i had and shitty hawaii track proves/shows what my car is really capable of..

so listen to everyone and just LEAVE already..

dont hate a "ricer"b/c they have more power or faster then you...appreciate a fast car when its a fast car faget
Way to spell "******" wrong, you ******* idiot. Its pretty obvious that you are low on intelligence. I decucted that when I saw that you drive an evo, thats a given

Wow, you don't have MIVEC. Way to point that out, as if anyone really cares. Doesn't change the fact that your motor is a 2.0 POS that sounds like a weedeater.

Once again with the ricer excuses "shity nite with a shitty track blah blah blah" - shut the **** up. You ran what you ran, bitching an moaning doesn't change that.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Launching!

Wow, you are one cocky bastard.
Pot, meet kettle.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:42 PM
***Repost Police***

Way to spell "******" wrong, you ******* idiot. Its pretty obvious that you are low on intelligence. I decucted that when I saw that you drive an evo, thats a given

Wow, you don't have MIVEC. Way to point that out, as if anyone really cares. Doesn't change the fact that your motor is a 2.0 POS that sounds like a weedeater.

Once again with the ricer excuses "shity nite with a shitty track blah blah blah" - shut the **** up. You ran what you ran, bitching an moaning doesn't change that.
If you don't have a faster car than him (which you don't) you are not allowed to talk ****
Old 04-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by C5_vette
I totally disagree with this, if anything its the other way around, no one leaves Evo's stock.. put 2 g's inot them and they can do some serious damage,

also for whoever asked where these fast evo's are, I live in MD right by AMS, and there is a huge evo/sti scene here... these cars a are no joke and take very well to mods...

OP good kill man, just dont sleep on them
I guess thats why ever Evo I've ever ran into was either bone stock or only had a couple bolt ons. You are totally exaggerating.

Most people don't have a few grand to dump into a car when they are already making payments in a 35K car as it is. Not only that, but most are people's primary cars, so modding the hel out of it, killing your fuel economy, and braking drivetrain parts aren't exactly things they would like to do.

I love how everyone always talks about AMS like they are the greatest thing ever, what a joke. Ever hear of Evolution performance?? No, not ****** *** Mitsubishi Evolution, just plain Evolution. They have a new GT500 running 9's with intake, headers, exhaust, 75 shot, and a pulley.

Thats a real car, not some POS ricer with a turbo stuck under the hood.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
If you don't have a faster car than him (which you don't) you are not allowed to talk ****
Yet you have room to talk **** with a 267HP Mustang??
Old 04-11-2007, 03:58 PM
***Repost Police***

And you have...? And in case you haven't noticed, I don't talk **** about other people's cars
Old 04-11-2007, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

You ran what you ran, bitching an moaning doesn't change that.
and you acting like a ******* child doesn't either, yet you continue.

All the things that you hate "ricers" for doing is the same exact **** you do here every day.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by craz28
I usually dont concider it a race unless you sound the horn 3 times because just flooring it without a warning always give you the advantage

i gave signalS. i looked back with my head out the window, i waved, i flashed my hazard lights a couple of times, he zoomed next to me ( he knew what i wanted) and he began to start without giving me any warning. then i started. i lead. i was never behind. then when he slowed down and quit i got next to him again and honked 3 times. but he just gave up...

Last edited by vipert/a; 04-11-2007 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by cptncdy
race an evo from a dig, stock for stock, then run another one, mod for mod. and like someone else mentioned, it's not exactly racing when you just floor it and say, "hahaha i stomped him!"
i signaled a lot as mentioned above. it was clear to him what i wanted. he wanted it too. he stomped first. then i stomped. it was very clear to me that he was racing. i could see it and i could hear it. i was excited. surprisingly (not to sound ignorant or whatever) but when he stomped i was like, are you kidding me? he was really unimpressive... sorry to sound like an *** or cocky or whatever, but i've never taken on an evo before and from what i hear etc. evo made quite a name for itself. so i was truly surprised with its performance on the free way... peace

Quick Reply: <bUrP> Just ate my first evo!!