Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

video: Hyundai Elantra vs ls1 ws6 vs ls2 GTO (guess which one wins by buslength's)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007 | 11:06 PM
11 Second Club

Default younger

Originally Posted by burnzilla

Some of the younger guys get caught up with this "Fbody owns all" thing and they don't even realize what they are saying.
Yes, no one here likes rice, but a "sleeper" or a foreign car does not make it rice.
Its the driver not the car.
3000GT's, 300Zx's, Supra's, WRx's and what-have-you are cool cars as long as you treat them right.
Its not, "there's alot of ricers on this board", there's alot of punks on this board.
5_02ls1, like Chaman, you are a punk.

When will you learn?

How do you like them apples?
younger guy wow thanks for the complement.made my old *** feel better.i bet im older than you.thats why i argue with your arrogant ***.you are easier than my wife or mother in law to get started.your like a little bich on the rag.
Old 04-20-2007 | 11:15 PM
11 Second Club

Default more search material

Originally Posted by jimmy169
lol, deadlyeagle was there for this race too. He didn't leave early, lmao, lets just say he's got very good traction, and those cars would never have cought up...if you saw em at labenon last weekend you'd understand.

And I love the ricer comment coming from someone who has a 4 banger mustang and a "98 ws6 ls1, that says it all (oh noes, run for the hills)." Forced Induction to a 4 banger fox body....why? Whats the dif. between your 4 banger ford and a 4 banger import or "ricer."
ever heard of an svo or a turbo coupe or a turbo gt.i didnt add fi i installed the whole damn engine.which can handle close to 500hp in stock form if tuned proprtly.

why my cars not rice
1] no fart can
2]no funky primer flames
3]its a gd domestic
4]no hideos wing
5]i can drive it on any road without fear of damaging my retarded body kit or tearing off my pvc i/c piping
5]no neon lights
6]never had anyone call a foxbody rice
i normally get compliments on the setup so you and burnzilla can go blow eachother
oh yeah my car is a sleak beak if you even know what that means
Old 04-21-2007 | 09:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 5_02ls1
ever heard of an svo or a turbo coupe or a turbo gt.i didnt add fi i installed the whole damn engine.which can handle close to 500hp in stock form if tuned proprtly.

why my cars not rice
1] no fart can
2]no funky primer flames
3]its a gd domestic
4]no hideos wing
5]i can drive it on any road without fear of damaging my retarded body kit or tearing off my pvc i/c piping
5]no neon lights
6]never had anyone call a foxbody rice
i normally get compliments on the setup so you and burnzilla can go blow eachother
oh yeah my car is a sleak beak if you even know what that means
Nobody calls a foxbody rice because they call it a heap of ****. Ha ha, I kid I kid.

But seriously, every single one of those except #6 also apply to the Eagle Talon and Plymouth Laser.
Old 04-21-2007 | 10:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Some of the younger guys get caught up with this "Fbody owns all" thing and they don't even realize what they are saying.
Yes, no one here likes rice, but a "sleeper" or a foreign car does not make it rice.
Its the driver not the car.
3000GT's, 300Zx's, Supra's, WRx's and what-have-you are cool cars as long as you treat them right.
Its not, "there's alot of ricers on this board", there's alot of punks on this board.
5_02ls1, like Chaman, you are a punk.

LOL!!!!! Now tell us your sad story of how your a student, money and all that ****.... you talk like most here have not worked HARD for their own things. Thanks for the young part...LOL!!!! Youre pathetic......but entertaining...!
Old 04-21-2007 | 12:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chaman
Youre pathetic......but entertaining...!
I am pathetic?
I am entertaining?

LOL!!!!! Now tell us your sad story of how your a student, money and all that ****.... you talk like most here have not worked HARD for their own things. Thanks for the young part...LOL!!!! Youre pathetic......but entertaining...!
Boy, you are the King of Bullshit......another effort to rationalize the fact that you own a LT1 and everyone and their mother agree its not the most attractive.....what a moron, bet you wont sleep because your beloved LT1 Camaro is at the bottom of the poll....you are such a loser that your funny......in a loser kind of way...LOL!
Im not the one with football players in my avatar.......who is gay??
Why don t you go to a LT1 forum since that is all you know?? Check the sig...I own more than an LS1...I like good, reliable, fast cars...dont hate what you cant own....
LT1s were a fair experiment to finally end up with the LSX series...nothing more, nothing less...
Im honored by the quote!! It really describes you...!!!
Go ahead get a few LT1 friends to register to see if you can reach 1%...loser.
I guess Football is gay, and all LT1 owners are losers because we have LT1's, not LS1's like Chaman here.

Oh please quote me more so you can continue to look like the pathetic loser you are....High school?....great argument...guess you get a lot of **** here from members everytime you start typing useless, nonsense crap...A quick look at your post history is enough. Nothing but a troll who should have been banned a long time ago.

Nope my mommy dont pay for the cars but she did a really good job helping me to get a real career so I can pay them. Please keep looking at your football players pictures and enjoy....guess that explains your little obsession with the nuthugger word....go ahead quote this also..LOL!!!!
What are you, like twelve?

For my part is over...sorry guys...!
It better be over after saying the things you just typed.

Okay people first of all...that quote "proudly" shown by burnzilla was written by me in response of one stupid **** boy that was doing the all well known ricer math in a thread a few weeks ago. It was sarcastic and just written to make fun of him. Only an ******* (search burnzillas post history) with the intellect of a retard insect would proudly show it off.
Get the **** outta dude, seriously.
Originally Posted by rumblebox
he's like a gnat that wont go away.
I agree.
( I could have quoted 2-3 other people telling Chaman to shut the **** up, but I can't go that hard on him.

Advice?? LOL!!
Lots of threads people telling me to shut up???? LOL!!!
I guess your gay football player lover is driving you crazy!!LOL!!!

Yes I guess Im arrogant for showing people what you are about...guess jealousy goes a long way...
Im jealous of what? An LS1? I already told you I test drove one you ****** imbred.
Do you even realize how stupid you look?
Old 04-21-2007 | 12:41 PM
Banned

Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet 5_02LS1.

like the my stock lt1 will beat a stock ls1 thread
ooooooook.i think you have to do alot more than express an opinion to be banned
I never said that you ******* Sand Vagina.

In response to Chaman from rumblebox...
Originally Posted by rumblebox
you're a moron=true

but it's ok. i'm going to ignore you now....
I agree.
But lets here more from this great user.

do some research...

your signature qoute is stupid and should be deleted because most people here would agree with what chaman said
My signature said was a quote by Chaman calling anyone with 350Z's gay.

well said hes about as stupid and un wanted as burnzilla or psi and all the other trolls.
Coming FROM you? This don't mean much.

ok now that the bs is over..
The bs is over when you finally decide to shut your mouth.
Old 04-21-2007 | 01:17 PM
TECH Regular

lmao! owned, that's priceless!
Old 04-21-2007 | 03:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

your all a bunch of morons for arguing so much on a forum over stupid things.

Inbred toothless hicks from the south.. or No ***** liberal pillow biting Yankees from the north both of you need to realize their is more to life than cars lol. all 3-4 of you are losers because you are arguing so much on here when you could actually be cruising around and enjoying the road.

as Austin powers would say "honestly"

YO UNIT!!!

COME HANDLE THE LIGHT WEIGHTS!!!!!!

In before the lock rofl
Old 04-23-2007 | 01:10 AM
Teching In

I have a headache
Old 04-24-2007 | 11:01 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

You go GIRL
Old 04-25-2007 | 08:56 AM
TECH Senior Member
10 Year Member20 Year Member

Originally Posted by BigD 275
I don't know....what's the point of that. Making a piece of crap fast.

I witnessed a 1986 Dodge Caravan run 10s at the track (gutted with big turbo 2.5L); kind of cool seeing a minivan run that fast but would you really want to drive around in that???

A lot of people think Camaro's are pieces of ****. Persepective changes to every individual.
Old 04-25-2007 | 10:02 AM
Teching In

I bet if the hyundai had a LSX motor in it everyone would be swinging from the guys nuts!

Last edited by Vanilla_Gorilla; 04-27-2007 at 08:35 AM.
Old 04-25-2007 | 01:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
I bet if the hyundai had a LSX motor in it everyone would be swinging from the guys nuts!

LSX>GOD>all other motors
Thats because it would have been football fields not bus lengths

I just bought a Hyundai for my dd, 40 mpg and 100,000 mile warranty, definately wouldnt try and dump money into it.

I'm also gonna go out on a limb here and say that Burnzilla has a bit too much time on his hands.
Old 04-25-2007 | 01:34 PM
Teching In

Runs pretty good but its still an import
Old 04-25-2007 | 01:47 PM
***Repost Police***

Yes, because everything made in a foreign country is rice
Old 04-25-2007 | 07:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Burnzilla & 5_02ls1...
These manly display of **** size really tears down the credibility and purpose of this forum/site. You guys should go battle it out on something like "youtube" where all haters express their jelousy of other people's efforts. Maturity has nothing to do with age, don't care how old you each are but go somewhere else.
I want the last 15 minutes of my life back.
Old 04-25-2007 | 07:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Burnzilla & 5_02ls1...
These manly display of **** size really tears down the credibility and purpose of this forum/site. .
Well maybe you should go back and read it again.
I never said anything out of line.
I don't even want to be caught in the same thread as that guy, its embarrasing.

I was trying to repel the dumb **** that they typed.
The simple fact of me doing so makes me look like an ***, i know.

But if you're trying to accuse me of something, accuse me because I never get in arguments on here, and the comments they made where so immature and out of line someone had to deal with it, and I couldn't take the bullshit any longer.
Old 04-25-2007 | 08:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well maybe you should go back and read it again.
I never said anything out of line.
I don't even want to be caught in the same thread as that guy, its embarrasing.

I was trying to repel the dumb **** that they typed.
The simple fact of me doing so makes me look like an ***, i know.

But if you're trying to accuse me of something, accuse me because I never get in arguments on here, and the comments they made where so immature and out of line someone had to deal with it, and I couldn't take the bullshit any longer.
I understand what your saying and you do have a right to prove your point. But once you do leave it be and move on.
This thread originally showed a car which someone had obviously put alot of time and money into it to run really fast, people drop their opinions, and they move on.
What I'm saying is there are guys like "SRT>Z06" and "Destroyer" that purposefully get under people's sking by saying complete BS just to get people angry start fights, if nobody paid them any attention they'd go away. These pissing matches make this site look ridiculous and will take away from it. All I'm saying is if you have a beef with someone then take it up through PM's or just ignore them. No everybody is gonna like everybody but try not to ruin this site for everyone else. I'm just generalizing here and not making personal accusations, please don't take this as an insult but the whole topic of this thread has been lost up to now.

Quick Reply: video: Hyundai Elantra vs ls1 ws6 vs ls2 GTO (guess which one wins by buslength's)