Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

street race vs cop?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007 | 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Torque_Wrench
....lol.....I'm sure it woulden't have anything to do with protecting the innocent and serving your community....

No matter what...a man has to respect the Cops!
The only people that don't respect the cops are people breaking the law, in other words, criminals. The cops are there when you need them most, and won't back down until your safe, thats what they do. If your a decent law obiding citizen, the cops are on your side! Of course there are a bad few here and there, just like in any group. Hell, just like there are a few whiney *** bitches here on the forum, you get a few bad people in EVERY crowd. However, ricers are different. In that crowd, you might get a few GOOD people.
Old 04-25-2007 | 01:17 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
Did teach me not to speed over hills--even on nice sunny days.
i learned that one a while back too. Slowing down at hills has saved me many tickets.
Old 04-25-2007 | 01:28 AM
TECH Addict

Running from the cops is scary. I'll never do it again. The only reason I did it last time was because I was scared as **** already. And boy did I pay for it. Not much in fines, or atleast not as much as I figured I'd have to pay but the whole not getting my license back until next January and being on probation for the next year and a half really suck. Word to the wise, if you're about to get pulled over, even if you're in a fast car, just stop!!!! My friend also ran when I did because we were racing, I didn't rat him out or anything yet somehow like a week later they called his house and asked him to come into the police station. He's still going to court over it too and it happened back in November.
Old 04-25-2007 | 02:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by aaron653
that sucks...he probably already admitted that it was him...but if he didn't..how would they be able to prove that he was driving?
Yeah he admitted that it was him but he also said that we weren't racing and they believed him. So we have no clue what's going to happen to him. Good thing is, they dropped my street racing ticket because of course fleeing and eluding is worse and he never got a street racing ticket. So it's all up in the air and I don't know when he has to go to court again or what's gonna happen. It can't get any worse for me because I already went to court and got it all taken care of and I doubt that they give him much of a punishment if he even gets one.