Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

When Will They Ever Learn?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Kill, man! That is some funny sh$$. However, lately I notice that when a domestic car beats up a POS ricer car, someone has to come post something like.."Look out for that POSZYZ-245M65..it can be fast." Let's get real. Most stock stuff out of Japan is not that impressive. However, because the N/A versions of their motors have such low Horsepower and torque, they mount a Turbo on them. As with any FI car, the boost can be turned up to make good power. Most of their cars are tin cans and are very light to begin with. So what is the big deal if a CRX strips their whole interior and swaps out their small turbo for a big one. Of course it can be fast. My lawn mower would be fast too with a turbo. However, let them try to make power the N/A way. Sorry for the rant..again, Good Kill!
Old 04-30-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Nice Kill, man! That is some funny sh$$. However, lately I notice that when a domestic car beats up a POS ricer car, someone has to come post something like.."Look out for that POSZYZ-245M65..it can be fast." Let's get real. Most stock stuff out of Japan is not that impressive. However, because the N/A versions of their motors have such low Horsepower and torque, they mount a Turbo on them. As with any FI car, the boost can be turned up to make good power. Most of their cars are tin cans and are very light to begin with. So what is the big deal if a CRX strips their whole interior and swaps out their small turbo for a big one. Of course it can be fast. My lawn mower would be fast too with a turbo. However, let them try to make power the N/A way. Sorry for the rant..again, Good Kill!
Oh and good kill by the way to the OP. You shoulda just flat out smoked them and not toyed with them. They really will think their car ran with you for a little bit.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah^^ I know. I didn't toy with the next car I went up against the next day. I posted another kill that just happened yesterday with a Crossfire.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill to the OP. Just remember - watch out for the v6's.

Quick Reply: When Will They Ever Learn?