Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Trailblazer SS vs. C6

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just saw my first Trailblazer SS yesterday on the way home. Nice truck.

Some lady driving it....no play.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BigRon77
I bet that ride of yours surprises the hell out of lots of people. Nice build up!
Thanks bro! I'll gladly trade you heads up for it!!
Although it's not been to the track yet I think it'll do low 11's, high 10's if I'm reckless and run race gas through it and crank the boost up(it's my DD so I'm careful with it). However money wise overall you might have me by about 10K, which says a lot trying to get a 25K truck to go fast...so what do you say?? LOL
Old 05-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Thanks bro! I'll gladly trade you heads up for it!!
Although it's not been to the track yet I think it'll do low 11's, high 10's if I'm reckless and run race gas through it and crank the boost up(it's my DD so I'm careful with it). However money wise overall you might have me by about 10K, which says a lot trying to get a 25K truck to go fast...so what do you say?? LOL

I do need something I can throw the Harley and the dirt bikes in the back of. I could even get to the track in record time! Everybody should have a 7-800bhp DD.

You could have already paid for the Vette for the $$ you have in just the drivetrain! Just crank up the boost, drop in some 104 octane and watch the sparks fly (maybe literally).
Old 05-16-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BigRon77

...Just crank up the boost, drop in some 104 octane and watch the sparks fly (maybe literally).
Your not kidding, I'll do it on the 4th of July that one no-one will know the better! Then I'll have to use my tricycle to get to work.