Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I killed a C6 Z06 today!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007 | 10:00 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Creman
I know the history! Doesn't mean it's still that way There is more to being southern than location! or some such.
Well come on up and we'll show ya some good 'ol Southern hospitality complete with fried chicken, greens, BBQ and all the cold beer you can drink! Leave that damn sweeter-than-honey iced tea in GA.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Did she say I almost had you, and you replied you almost had your car?
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice Scott, now its time to let my wife drive it! hehehe!!
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:26 AM
TECH Resident

IM jeoules
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

what the heck is iced tea? I know what sweet tea is ;-). and it's not a meal w/out cornbread, collards, or green beans!

however I may take you up on the offer, A true southerner never turns down a good meal . Of course I would return the favor if you're ever down this way.

oh, and stay out of "the city" (Atlanta) when you're here, them a different breed of folks haha.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:39 AM
9 Second Club

what the heck is iced tea? I know what sweet tea is ;-). and it's not a meal w/out cornbread, collards, or green beans!

however I may take you up on the offer, A true southerner never turns down a good meal . Of course I would return the favor if you're ever down this way.

oh, and stay out of "the city" (Atlanta) when you're here, them a different breed of folks haha.

Yea. i heard that...I visit often...business in Forest Park.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

ah, I don't work TOO far from there. just up 85 to pendergrass. If you get alot of free time and are bored drop me a note sometime, I'll buy lunch for ya. alright, I better actually get to work or I won't finish.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:59 AM
Teching In

hm...

Virginia is not the south!
Ah yes grasshopper, but it's all in the wording. Fadi is in Michigan so he has to come SOUTH to run me. Also, being from Canada, anywhere from Maine down is south to me.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigRon77
Scott, you're killing me! You better not complain about the driver mod in your stock Z, or you may need the other place to sleep mod.
LOL I know Ron. I have to get a friend (that can drive) to run me to make it fair. Oh, and I've been married so long, I usually have to sleep somewhere else anyway!!!
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by travisnd
Nice Scott, now its time to let my wife drive it! hehehe!!
LOL Now Travis you know she would probally kick my ***! What's up brother, how's it going?
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by M3Corvette
LOL I know Ron. I have to get a friend (that can drive) to run me to make it fair. Oh, and I've been married so long, I usually have to sleep somewhere else anyway!!!

HA! I'm with you. I've been told more than once to go sleep in my precious car!

The best part is that she was game to drive against you. I'm just getting my wife into motorcycles. I hope it transforms into the car bug too so I can expand the garage.

Now, when she whips you on the next run, we want video.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by EVERETTDREW
good kill and damn thats a nice list of automobiles you have... do you have a picture of your garage so we can see where you store all of these vehicles?
That's the problem, I now need a new house with a bigger dog house(garage) because I only have a two bay now. I don't take pics much just like I don't sit around and polish my vettes all day like most vette owners. Here's a few pics from the other day when I unloaded the new Z from the trailer and filled up the driveway. Later.

Old 05-15-2007 | 11:28 AM
TECH Resident

they call them boys in Atlanta, "yankees", rofl. My buddy is still there, I call him my brother. I will be visiting soon.

I lived in warner robbins / macon for a year awhile back. I can say southern style is southern. I found virginia, north carolina, and georgia all pretty damn close to be souther style. I'm not a grits fan, but the ones in Georgia are pretty damn good.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:29 AM
9 Second Club

Scott, I got room in my garage!
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:32 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by M3Corvette
That's the problem, I now need a new house with a bigger dog house(garage) because I only have a two bay now. I don't take pics much just like I don't sit around and polish my vettes all day like most vette owners. Here's a few pics from the other day when I unloaded the new Z from the trailer and filled up the driveway. Later.

nice looking place you got there. I've thought about moving to North Carolina if my parents decide to move to Florida. House prices in maryland, DC and virginia really suck, well, at least northern Virginia. I don't want to spend $500-600k for a nice big house here when I can go there and live like a king, rofl.
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:48 PM
On The Tree

i hope that one day my drive-way will look like yours!
props on the beautiful cars M3Corvette
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:52 PM
TECH Regular

I love the C6 Z06.The C6 z06 is about the most stylish head turning tire burning performance you can get for the money.I would rather pay 70K for a C6 Z06 than 150K for a similiar performance Ford GT any day.Best bang for the buck=C6 Z06.
Old 05-16-2007 | 07:56 AM
Staging Lane

well, I love Ga. It has a bit of everything. Go to the city, you may as well be "up north". Go to Southern GA and the N. GA mountains, you can find the funniest hillbillies in the world. And then there are people (hopefully like me ) a little in between it all.
Old 05-16-2007 | 08:01 AM
9 Second Club

well, I love Ga. It has a bit of everything. Go to the city, you may as well be "up north". Go to Southern GA and the N. GA mountains, you can find the funniest hillbillies in the world. And then there are people (hopefully like me ) a little in between it all.

Don't go to Northern VA...I was raised there and i still have some really close and excellent friends there, but WOW has it changed over the years. The *******-to-cool people ratio is way outta wack up there now.
Old 05-16-2007 | 08:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Don't go to Northern VA...I was raised there and i still have some really close and excellent friends there, but WOW has it changed over the years. The *******-to-cool people ratio is way outta wack up there now.

I have to agree, certainly northern VA is just like Atlanta.