Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Made my day!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007 | 01:59 PM
On The Tree

Default Made my day!

Well I finaly have a kill story. I was heading down 225 heading west (Houston TX) last week, and a blue 5.0 Mustang dark tinted windows, runs up behind me realy fast and pulls beside me and nails it. Well I saw the car coming but did not exspect it to wana race. But when it went i followed, and quickly passed it. Im in an 04 C5 (Grey) w/ LT HFcats and a small cam. Well i run into trafic and the Mustang shoots by, and as soon as trafic clears i open my cut outs and catch up to the Mustang. I know the cutouts dont make me faster, but they sure are fun. As soon as i get beside the Mustang , again it takes off. This time I blow by it . No big deal right? Well when the car catches up again and SHE rolls down HER window and gives me the thumbs up! I wave back and she exits off twards the beltway.

Dam, If i new she was so cute i would have let her win, lol. Or at least stayed beside her longer.

I know it is not much of a kill story , but i dont drive the car every day, and so i dont have the oportunity to race much. But what was awsome is that there are some ladies here in Texas that like to run their cars.

So whomever you are in that Mustang, thanks for making my day.

LionelC
Old 05-15-2007 | 02:12 PM
9 Second Club

cool story. Gotta love the chicks who dig cars.
Old 05-15-2007 | 02:45 PM
Staging Lane

that's when you exit w/ her...
Old 05-15-2007 | 02:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Creman
that's when you exit w/ her...
and enter her
Old 05-15-2007 | 03:06 PM
TECH Resident

lawl or if she has a cell phone get called for stalking haha.

I love the vert mustangs filled with chics.. they always make me act stupid
Old 05-15-2007 | 04:20 PM
***Repost Police***

I was sitting at Starbuck's last night and a nice cammed C5 Z06 pulls up, and out steps this DIME *** ~21yr old 5'7" blonde chick. I was so stricken that I couldn't even get my phone out and snap a picture
Old 05-15-2007 | 07:45 PM
Teching In

Sorry if this is a stupid questions but what does it mean when you

"open my cut outs: ?????
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:01 PM
Launching!

exhaust valve. either manual or remote, to dump the exhaust right after the header,
flows more freely and is loud as crap.
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
and enter her
I almost fell out of my chair!
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lionelc-5
Well I finaly have a kill story. I was heading down 225 heading west (Houston TX) last week, and a blue 5.0 Mustang dark tinted windows, runs up behind me realy fast and pulls beside me and nails it. Well I saw the car coming but did not exspect it to wana race. But when it went i followed, and quickly passed it. Im in an 04 C5 (Grey) w/ LT HFcats and a small cam. Well i run into trafic and the Mustang shoots by, and as soon as trafic clears i open my cut outs and catch up to the Mustang. I know the cutouts dont make me faster, but they sure are fun. As soon as i get beside the Mustang , again it takes off. This time I blow by it . No big deal right? Well when the car catches up again and SHE rolls down HER window and gives me the thumbs up! I wave back and she exits off twards the beltway.

Dam, If i new she was so cute i would have let her win, lol. Or at least stayed beside her longer.

I know it is not much of a kill story , but i dont drive the car every day, and so i dont have the oportunity to race much. But what was awsome is that there are some ladies here in Texas that like to run their cars.

LionelC
hahaha that never happens to me...
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:47 PM
Launching!

Thats awesome. Chicks like that probably have to fend us off with a stick. A 6-7 out of 10 becomes an easy 8-8.5 if she is not a bitch and likes cars.
Old 05-16-2007 | 12:20 AM
Teching In

Sorry for the LALALALALA! , but the cutouts don't really make a difference in performance? I thought it would be more like running no cat-back?
Old 05-16-2007 | 07:58 AM
Staging Lane

depends how well your catback flows. If you have a good flowing exhaust, it may make a few HP difference, not enough to matter.
Old 05-16-2007 | 08:08 AM
Teching In

My ex has a 99 Corbra (modded) and a GSXR 750 and without a doubt one of the hottest girls I have dated/seen. To bad she was a royal B*TCH 99% of the time.

So +1 for hot chicks into fast cars. And nice kill.
Old 05-16-2007 | 08:23 AM
Staging Lane

I don't know, I kinda like the fact my g/f isn't car savy. I love the smile she gets on her face when I punch it...
Old 05-16-2007 | 08:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chuck01
Sorry if this is a stupid questions but what does it mean when you

"open my cut outs: ?????
I have a pair of 3" electric cut outs. They dump the exhaust so when the "valves" are open it is like runing open headers. I have Kooks LT and x-pipe, but i have the factory cat back, so when they are open it is LOUD, but quiet as a mouse when closed.

Last edited by lionelc-5; 05-16-2007 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-16-2007 | 11:29 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
My ex has a 99 Corbra (modded) and a GSXR 750 and without a doubt one of the hottest girls I have dated/seen. To bad she was a royal B*TCH 99% of the time.

So +1 for hot chicks into fast cars. And nice kill.
My ex has a nice black '03 Mach 1... and had motorcycle gear that matched mine
Old 05-16-2007 | 12:44 PM
On The Tree

and enter her
hell yea
Old 05-16-2007 | 01:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lionelc-5

LionelC

Hey my name's Lionel too! Like the 3rd Lionel I've ever encountered.
Old 05-16-2007 | 01:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

and enter her
Originally Posted by bad2000z
I almost fell out of my chair!
**** that I did fall out of my chair!!! LOL