Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fadi vs Alignc5??? Where did it go?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeez, sucks when something cool turns ta ****.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 05-16-2007, 12:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fadi
haha, now all of the sudden you have to work OT. The other day you told me Wed for sure. Good excuse Doug. I KNEW it!!!!! Scared *** bitch...

Have a nice life, and good job on being a dick and losing out on a friend. Not that you would care or anything...

I don't have to work OT. I choose to. I don't have rich Daddy to pay for me when I come up short. I have been consistent with you since the day I met you. I have always said lets get together for this or that, but if OT is offered I will have to meet you another time.

It must be easy for you to talk **** on the internet. You and I both know you wouldn't do **** in person. Keep pumping those steroids and maybe, just maybe you'll get big.

You remind me of the guy that competes in the Natural Bodybuilding contests. Uses steroids and trains hard but claims natural because he passes his urine test. Your car is bad *** but you got something extra going on with it which explains it being faster then every other c6 z out there and you figure since no one can prove it you aren't about to admit to anything.

I told you exactly what my car had, last year and this year. I just don't feel you are honest about your car being stock. Hell my old setup ran 1/2 car ahead of another c6 zo6 so please explain how me having more power then last year and your car still wins???? Bet you don't respond to this question either. I posted it twice already and you didn't respond.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Teching In

I'm not taking sides but I have something to say...

If OT and extra money is that big of a deal to you(which i can relate to)... what about the easy $1000 you can get from beating Fadi in your own call out? I have no clue what either of your cars can do from a dig but you sure seemed confident when you called him out. I also don't know what you do for a living but $1000 for one afternoons work doesn't sound to bad to me....

Again I'm not trying to take sides... I just wanna see where this goes...

just my $.02
Old 05-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Daddy's little rich kid, spoiled rotten. Don't you have some gas to pump? Seems like you could get a better job then that with your college degree. Maybe you could buy a house and support your wife instead of sucking off of mommy and daddy. You and I will never speak again. Spoiled rich kid. Everything on their terms. Can I get 20 on 2 ?
Awesome... just awesome.
Is it even his Vette', or is it his dads?

In the other thread I said to race from a dig because roll races where in his favor and he got pissed, because roll races favor the C6.
Lets see some dig races
Old 05-16-2007, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ProjectD
I'm not taking sides but I have something to say...

If OT and extra money is that big of a deal to you(which i can relate to)... what about the easy $1000 you can get from beating Fadi in your own call out? I have no clue what either of your cars can do from a dig but you sure seemed confident when you called him out. I also don't know what you do for a living but $1000 for one afternoons work doesn't sound to bad to me....

Again I'm not trying to take sides... I just wanna see where this goes...

just my $.02

I never called anyone out. My god people don't seem to be able to read. Bobby posted how about a money race, and I quoted it and said sure. I never initiated anything, and never set any terms for how much the bet would be for. If you want to do a trap race and whoever traps the highest wins lets do it. As far as an et race, you have a clear advantage in the experience department. So take it or leave it. Again I never called anyone out, I just quoted what someone else posted. I will be at Milan, just not today. Work comes first, always has, and always will.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

OT is guaranteed money, racing isn't considering my car with more power everywhere lost to a car that only has a 125 lb weight advantage and 300 rpm advantage. Something doesn't add up. You are entitled to your opinion though.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Banned

So you do agree he will outrun you from a dig or a roll? Then what is the point in the arguement?
Old 05-16-2007, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks to whoever started this back up I now feel dumber for having taken the time to read this
I say either race him or punch him in the face
either way **** talking is still just talk, let something back it up
Old 05-16-2007, 01:31 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
So you do agree he will outrun you from a dig or a roll? Then what is the point in the arguement?
I think when it all comes down "to it", there is one issue:

Doug got beat by what Fadi says is a stock C6Z06 and Doug beleives the car is NOT stock...in the form of porting and/or PCM reflash. If I'm not mistaken, this is why Doug wanted Fadi to dyno his car and then immediately run it following the dyno session.

Whatever. I'm bored with this now.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Teching In

OT is guaranteed money, racing isn't considering my car with more power everywhere lost to a car that only has a 125 lb weight advantage and 300 rpm advantage. Something doesn't add up. You are entitled to your opinion though.
True. But FWIW with all sh** talking aside, I just wanna see 2 bada$$ cars go at it.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Point is...there is no point! allngn_c5 basically called fady a liar and a cheat in the last thread that was deleted because he can't believe he lost again. Fady got pissed and called him out on a money race that allngn_c5 inadvertadly agreed to.
This is like two 12 year olds fighting over a tampon they don't even need yet...entertaining as hell thought!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:37 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Spoolin
This is like two 12 year olds fighting over a tampon they don't even need yet...entertaining as hell thought!
Might be another year before someone wins...
Old 05-16-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Point is...there is no point! allngn_c5 basically called fady a liar and a cheat in the last thread that was deleted because he can't believe he lost again. Fady got pissed and called him out on a money race that allngn_c5 inadvertadly agreed to.

I see you actually read all the posts. Thanks for the honesty.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Banned

ha ha thanks for the cliff notes!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
I think when it all comes down "to it", there is one issue:

Doug got beat by what Fadi says is a stock C6Z06 and Doug beleives the car is NOT stock...in the form of porting and/or PCM reflash. If I'm not mistaken, this is why Doug wanted Fadi to dyno his car and then immediately run it following the dyno session.

Whatever. I'm bored with this now.

That's pretty much the whole argument summed up.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ProjectD
True. But FWIW with all sh** talking aside, I just wanna see 2 bada$$ cars go at it.

Thanks for the compliment. Fadi and I both have badass rides. Just seems Fadi's is a little badder then mine.

I will go to the track and post my slip(s) and you can laugh at my 60 ft times, but hopefully my TRAP speeds back up what my car can do. After I get some practice running down the 1/4 mile I will put more emphasis on my 60 time. Just want a trap speed for reference at this point.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just to clear things up....My SS will blow both of your cars!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wickedwarlock

I have a feeling that unit213 got tired of all the .
No sir...I didn't touch it.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the compliment. Fadi and I both have badass rides. Just seems Fadi's is a little badder then mine.

I will go to the track and post my slip(s) and you can laugh at my 60 ft times, but hopefully my TRAP speeds back up what my car can do. After I get some practice running down the 1/4 mile I will put more emphasis on my 60 time. Just want a trap speed for reference at this point.
My guess is 123-124mph traps...hopefully more though.