Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fadi vs Alignc5??? Where did it go?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by timpala
doug you are a ******* joke, and for everyone calling fadi a kid show me one post where he made a personal attack on doug for no reason what so ever. maybe some people should re read this and then post. your apology doesnt mean jack **** to anyone doug, you are bitter for spending money on your car and still loseing. for all the people thinking fadis car is not stock then please go on hating on the STOCK zo6 because you cant handle that a STOCK zo6 will smoke a car with 30 more whp.

you refused to race me last year and i can see you are doing the same this year. i told you i would line up with you for money and you still wont for someone makeing 7k every other week a couple hundred bucks wont mean ****, this is coming from a person who truley lives pay check to pay check (me).

im so sick of coming on here and reading you bashing fadi, coming at him on personal attacks why dont you ******* grow up.

Have you ever made an error before, and then tried to make it seem less your fault? If not, then go on with your bashing, but if your're like every person that has ever lived (except one) then don't point the finger at someone like you've never done what he's done. I read every single word of this thread. I saw Doug make a *** of himself, and I saw Fadi and many others beating him down for it. They both acted like children, hell, we all do at some time, and hopefully they're both embarrassed about all the personal bashing that they've done in the past couple of days; but when one of them is man enough to step up to the plate and apologize, don't continue to kick him, and beat him down as if you're perfect, and more importantly, don't speak for everyone when you say that Doug's apology doesn't mean anything to anyone. Anyone who's trying to step up and apologize for their wrong-doing make him a better person than he was before. Just my $02.

I was gone for a few days to a meeting and came back to this crap! It really is sad that these two guys with phenomenal cars are ending like this. Get it together guys (Doug and Fadi), not the end of the world!

RT
Old 05-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Staging Lane

I think they have both said enough. All anyone wants to see is racing leave the drama to the women.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WannaBcamaroguy
I think they have both said enough. All anyone wants to see is racing leave the drama to the women.

I totally agree!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Teching In

im sorry doug that you think i bashed you, cause i have never made a personal attack on you. im telling it how it is, you bash fadi, really ******* lay into him for 2 days then come on here and be like well im sorry i was wrong HA. if you truley feel that way then what where the past 2 days about i can see maybe a couple hours going back and forth but when you carry it on this long you are far to late.

HA yea doug lets go from a 100 roll your the one that said you wanted a dig race i came out and said lets do it. now your talking 180 mph no thanks ill pass on that.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Banned

Slit my own wrist > 180mph in an impala.....
Old 05-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Staging Lane

Ban this worthless piece of *****.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Staging Lane

I really wish the other thread didn't get deleted (whoever did it)

Some people are saying I acted like a child, which i did, but please realize when this act came about. Want me to remind you? It was after comments like these from Doug

"Maybe you should read you stupid MF'er"

And other BS about my car not being stock. accusing me of lying about my car, lying about his PM, and a few other things. You can say I acted like a child all I want, BUT **** MAN, ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. I never made a personal attack, I never made a name call, or any of that BS. Even GTO Jimmy told Doug to "chill out" or something of that sort when he started going e-wild. So for those of you telling me to relax, stop acting like a child, etc..well, put your self in my place and let me see you take all this **** that I did from Doug before stepping up and saying something back.

Now someone lock this thread so I don't reply anymore..lol
Old 05-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Formula93
Ban this worthless piece of *****.
talking to me
Old 05-16-2007, 06:46 PM
11 Second Club

damn, that was a waste of valueable time
Old 05-16-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

...this is the same problem I am having with these two girls that send me about 60 ******* text messages a day. Same ****. People TYPE ****, and it gets all blown out of proportion cause it's hard to see emotion, and how things are ment to be delivered. This **** is gay as ****. You guys are buddies, atleast for racing. Be glad your both cool enough to do that.

relax both of you. CHILL THE **** OUT. It's no big deal. really. and I am intending this to be taken in an easy going tone.

Half of me agrees with doug, the other half with fadi. Soo many variables. Are both cars being driven hard, is the Z06 ztock, etc etc.

Either do it again, with the dyno/race/dyno, or dyno/race. whatever.

Otherwise, go have a few bears and look at some *******.

J
Old 05-16-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enough is enough....I'll just post my slip when I get a chance to run at the track. I think I am done street racing for awhile.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fadi
Even GTO Jimmy told Doug to "chill out" or something of that sort when he started going e-wild.
For the record I have met neither of these guys or ever talked to them on here before this. So I am unbiased.

Anyway yes I told him to chill out, he was starting to get a little wild over nothing. He was just overly angry that he lost this race, and I told him there was no reason to be getting so worked up over a stupid race. I think the last thing I actually said was "There is no point in burning bridges over a stupid race."

Looks like I may be a psychic!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fadi I take back the things I said about you. Go on being you. I'll continue to be me. And we can agree to disagree. Maybe Dennis can give you a race. I only managed within a car. Peace bro.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:53 PM
TECH Regular

Nah timpala, I think he was referring to the thread. Jeesh, Doug, Fadi, this **** got outta hand big time. I've been street racing for 33 years now and have seen more strange **** then you'd EVER think possible. These days, I just show and tell ya what I've got so you can decide if ya got a chance. Even if you're even with my car, ya still gotta beat me.

You guys go racing and get the **** out your systems already. IBTMFL.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Teching In

i just dont see how you people cant see that being told that your car isnt something you say it is, espically when its all in fun, a ******* huge *** insult. your telling someone in public that they are a lie a cheat and everything else. that is pretty ******* bad if you ask me. even thou doug said he was sorry lets hear you admit that fadis car is stock.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
These days, I just show and tell ya what I've got so you can decide if ya got a chance.
Which is EXACTLY what I did. I told Doug the ONLY thing I did was put my tire pressure to 40 psi's. THAT WAS IT. He still doesn't believe me and he doesn't have to becasue I know I walked away telling the truth.

But it is not about that anymore, it is about some of the things Doug said. I thought he was a friend and he makes personal attacks like that? That is fucked up. It is just a ******* race with cars, no more, no less!!! He got beat and that was that. He should have just let it go instead of calling me names, calling me a liar, etc.

Ok, i will shut up now..whatever!!
Old 05-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by timpala
even thou doug said he was sorry lets hear you admit that fadis car is stock.
He doesn't have to Jeff. For what? My sake? I can't careless if he doesn't believe me. I know it is stock, you know it is stock, EVERYONE that knows me knows that it is stock.

Doug admitting that wont make anything any better at all. Communication is not reversable, you can't take back waht one said, and what he said was fucked up, especially after thinking we were friends. But like I said in my last post, whatever!! Life will move on and I will still get to do a lot of racing and get a lot of vids, and that is what matters..
Old 05-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Teching In

gosh my name isnt jeff its timpala get it right
Old 05-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Banned

JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJe ffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJe ffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJe ffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJe ffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJe ffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJe ffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJe ff
Old 05-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Banned

You will never guess what my name is!