Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 Z28 vs WRX STi

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 11:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Top end has nothing to do with emmissions or tune, or else stock F-bodies would suck in the top end. We have tons of emmissions crap, and our stock tunes are nothing to brag about at all. Its about power curves, and little 4 cylinders don't pull like frieght trains on the top end.
It may have nothing to do with a LS powered car but it does in an Evo, has nothing to do with it being a 4 cylinder. Evo's stock do not hold 19 psi to redline, they just spike for a second or so then drop back down to 14-15psi which is why they get slower up top. Get a tune and some cams and the top end is pretty good. I got my Evo up to 165mph pretty easily.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 105
Edmunds.com rated the 04 WRX STi at 3263 lbs, 05 at 3298 lbs, and the 06 at 3351 lbs.
This guy must've had some mods, he was kinda hard to shake.
Didnt you say you had friends (plural) in the car??? Thats gotta be 300lbs of dead-wieght in your car. Was the STI guy alone or did he have passengers, too?
Old 05-20-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mystic 98 TA
Didnt you say you had friends (plural) in the car??? Thats gotta be 300lbs of dead-wieght in your car. Was the STI guy alone or did he have passengers, too?
Yeah the STi guy was alone and I had my friend(150 lbs) and his girlfriend(100 lbs) with me(180 lbs). I'm sure that did put me at some disadvantage. Plus I had 3/4 tank of gas. Usually I like to stay near a quarter if I'm lookin to race, but thats kinda hard to plan especially since my car has been sitting for two weeks.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gloveperson

In terms of owners, you will often get somehow who does not know what to do one correctly, such as adding a BOV which takes away power and shifting near redline as opposed to around 6400 (this last part is crucial). Also, there is the factor of brake boosting; if an STi does not do this like most turbo cars, it will more than likely lose from the get-go (probably what happened with you onebadass).
Well brake boosting should have been irrelevent, since we went from a roll. I didn't race him from a dig, we were on the highway. When I got up next to him we were doing about 80, I was in 4th, and when I saw him downshift and jump on it thats when I hit it and walked him hard.

As for the weight, there is more than power to weight ratio to figure out which car is faster. They weigh about 150 lbs less (on average as we are dealing with the fact that F-bodies have a variance due to options, body kits, rims, T-tops, 'verts etc.). Moreover, an STi has very strong mid-range power and much more aggressive gearing below 100 which will keep it up with a stock F-body..when driven correctly.
I'm assuming you're talking about in the 1/4 mile?? Because stock for stock an STI won't even keep up with a 2.73 automatic LS1 from a roll. They only hang in the 1/4 because of AWD, if you bog off the line or don't launch the STI hard, the race is over before it even begins.

For power, average is all over the place as AWD dynos are everywhere on the map, but 235 is on the low end. If we say that a stock M6 F-body dynos on average at 310, then the average of a stock STi is about 245. A tuned, turbo-back STi will make about 285 WHP and 325 WTQ.
The majority of dynos I've seen have been around 235WHP. Never higher than 245WHP.

Emissions and tunes have more to do than number of cylinders and engine size. An STi will destroy on top-end a stock L98 and beat a stock LT1 for example both of which are much larger. Furthermore, there are 2.0 liters out there that pull much stronger on top-end than an LS7 Z06. Lastly, stock F-bodies do suck on top-end, compared to a T67 Supra or GT35 EVO or a stock 03/04 Cobra. Stock STi's suck on top end compared to stock LS1's. It's all relative.
Obviously an STI motor makes more power than an L98, we're talking about a difference of over 20 years in technology. Thats a given.

Funny, though, how a stock LT1, which is about 15 years old, is still a more powerful engine than the 2007 Subaru STI motor. Some things never change.

The rest of yor paragraph is nonsense comparing extremely modified engines to stock V8's, which is totally irrelevent. Of course a highly modified 4 or 6 cylinder engine is going to have more power than a stock LS1, thats just common sense. Compare apples with apples, stock for stock or mods for mods.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:27 PM
***Repost Police***

Well brake boosting should have been irrelevent, since we went from a roll.
Brake boosting is done when going from a roll
Old 05-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Brake boosting is done when going from a roll
So how is that relevent to anything since I waited for him to downshift, get into the powerband, build boost, and get up next to me before I hit the gas?? Obviously he already was in boost
Old 05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well brake boosting should have been irrelevent, since we went from a roll. I didn't race him from a dig, we were on the highway. When I got up next to him we were doing about 80, I was in 4th, and when I saw him downshift and jump on it thats when I hit it and walked him hard.
You're story does not make any sense when comparing the three version you have now given. You let him get the jump and pulled cars back on him in five seconds for two cars (i.e. you matched his speed and pulled 2.5-3 cars or 40 feet)? A bike couldn't have pulled that much in five seconds.

Somehow, I am starting to feel that this story, like the majority of your stories are lies. Hell, you still haven't proven you have a car yet, have you?

And brake boosting is done only from a roll.

Originally Posted by
I'm assuming you're talking about in the 1/4 mile?? Because stock for stock an STI won't even keep up with a 2.73 automatic LS1 from a roll.
No, it was from a roll. The race was as expected, the gears of a 2.73 are much too tall and I pulled very, very hard when we hit it at all the speeds waiting for him to get into his powerband. An STi is in its powerband 100 percent of the time as its gears are very short.

Originally Posted by
They only hang in the 1/4 because of AWD, if you bog off the line or don't launch the STI hard, the race is over before it even begins.
Well they run the same times in the 1/4 mile stock for stock. But I should point out that a properly driven STi on the street will really, really get a good jump from a dig against any car as even on the street, a stock STi will pull a 1.6-1.8 60 footer while a stock F-body for example will be lucky to get a 2.2 on street pavement.

And since when is bogging something only an STi does? All cars can bog off the line. One time I an a 14.2 in my 98 M6 because I bogged and pulled an awesome 2.6 60 footer.

Originally Posted by
The majority of dynos I've seen have been around 235WHP. Never higher than 245WHP.
So you admit committing a pretty basic logical fallacy? What is true of the part does not mean it is true of the whole. Saying so as fact is a fallacy.

Originally Posted by
Obviously an STI motor makes more power than an L98, we're talking about a difference of over 20 years in technology. Thats a given.
Funny, though, how a stock LT1, which is about 15 years old, is still a more powerful engine than the 2007 Subaru STI motor. Some things never change.
Thanks for admitting that your point was wrong then. And they are absolutely not more powerful. A stock STi engine that didn't suffer from the increased drivetrain loss of AWD would make more power than an LT1, seeing as how they make about the same WHP stock to stock.

Furthermore, I have no idea how old the engine the STi is, or is based off of. But, what does that matter?

Originally Posted by
The rest of yor paragraph is nonsense comparing extremely modified engines to stock V8's, which is totally irrelevent. Of course a highly modified 4 or 6 cylinder engine is going to have more power than a stock LS1, thats just common sense. Compare apples with apples, stock for stock or mods for mods.
Except an 03 Cobra? Modded F-bodies still lose badly to T67 Turbo-ed Supras on top-end (hell, everything does); as they do ones against GT35 Turbo ed Evos. And if you want a stock four cylinder that pulls just as hard as an LS1, a K20 will do that very well. Stock K20's in Civic hatchbacks run neck and neck with stock F-bodies.

Last edited by Gloveperson; 05-20-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Except an 03 Cobra? Modded F-bodies still lose badly to T67 Turbo-ed Supras on top-end (hell, everything does); as they do ones against GT35 Turbo ed Evos. And if you want a stock four cylinder that pulls just as hard as an LS1, a K20 will do that very well. Stock K20's in Civic hatchbacks run neck and neck with stock F-bodies.
How about say we turbo the LS1 F-body and start from there mod for mod against the Supra.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 105
How about say we turbo the LS1 F-body and start from there mod for mod against the Supra.
Eh, still may be tough..on top-end. A turbo F-body will win because it has an actual powerband, but on top-end, idk.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 105
There is no replacement for displacement, but boy howdy can you fake it with a turbo!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Banned

Eh, still may be tough..on top-end. A turbo F-body will win because it has an actual powerband, but on top-end, idk.
Are you serious??

A boosted 346 has no top end??

Wow, you have no clue...
Old 05-20-2007, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

A boosted 346 has no top end??
Because I said that? It absolutly has top-end, but I remember seeing a video of a boosted T/A and a big single Supra and the T/A won, but only because it pulled in its midrange while the Supra pulled back a little on the very top end.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Banned

You're story does not make any sense when comparing the three version you have now given. You let him get the jump and pulled cars back on him in five seconds for two cars (i.e. you matched his speed and pulled 2.5-3 cars or 40 feet)? A bike couldn't have pulled that much in five seconds.
3 versions??

Its called different wording. Read it again. I pull past him at 80 and hold that speed. He's by my rear bumper. He hits it, and as he's pulling up next to me, I hit the gas and walk him hard. Its not that hard to understand. I don't need to wait for any turbos to spool, the power is already there.

Somehow, I am starting to feel that this story, like the majority of your stories are lies. Hell, you still haven't proven you have a car yet, have you?
Majority of stories?? And what would that consist of?? One other story?? You aren't anyone to be judging, import troll.

No, it was from a roll. The race was as expected, the gears of a 2.73 are much too tall and I pulled very, very hard when we hit it at all the speeds waiting for him to get into his powerband. An STi is in its powerband 100 percent of the time as its gears are very short.
You pulled "very, very hard"...

BULLSHIT. Your 235WHP econocar didn't pull a 280WHP F-Body "very, very hard". Its possible that you could have beat him, but it sure was hell anything like you describe it.

Well they run the same times in the 1/4 mile stock for stock. But I should point out that a properly driven STi on the street will really, really get a good jump from a dig against any car as even on the street, a stock STi will pull a 1.6-1.8 60 footer while a stock F-body for example will be lucky to get a 2.2 on street pavement.
"Lucky" to pull a 2.2?? I pulled a 2.197 launching at 2,000RPM's, with a clean road and a higher launch, you can easily pull a 1.9-2.0. If its a stalled auto with some meaty tires, be prepared to get all 4 of your doors blown off on the launch. He'll be lifting the front end off the ground while you bog your motor and try to get back into your peaky powerband.

And since when is bogging something only an STi does? All cars can bog off the line. One time I an a 14.2 in my 98 M6 because I bogged and pulled an awesome 2.6 60 footer.
I launched at 2,000RPM's and didn't bog at all. You must have launched off idle. Not our fault you don't know how to drive.

Thanks for admitting that your point was wrong then. And they are absolutely not more powerful. A stock STi engine that didn't suffer from the increased drivetrain loss of AWD would make more power than an LT1, seeing as how they make about the same WHP stock to stock

Furthermore, I have no idea how old the engine the STi is, or is based off of. But, what does that matter?
So now you're pulling out the ricer math and saying "if the STI wasn't AWD...". Unbelieveable, the STI is AWD, and therefore thats how much power it puts down. Maybe if the LT1 was FWD it would put down more power. Nobody gives a **** because thats just retarded.

The LT1 is the more powerful motor overall. It would turn an STI motor backwards with low end and mid range torque. And it makes enough peak power in the top end to hold its own. Case closed.

You're comparing a 1992 motor to a motor that came out in 2004. Thats a 12 year technological advantage, yet the LT1 still makes more power, sounds better, and has a better powerband. Want to make it interesting and compare apples with apples, 2007 STI vs. 2007 LS2?? Yea, that just makes the STI look even more pathetic.

Nobody cares about Supras. They are nothing but dyno queens. I don't care about how much power some piece of **** evo can make by switching the turbo, you could just get a KB for the Cobra and make more power, more reliably.

And now you've proven that you're a true ricer by bringing up K20 Civic hatches. Talk about a piece of ****. Put that engine in a real car (one that doesn't weigh 2,000lbs) and all of a sudden its not so special, anymore, is it. Now its a 15 second car. If you want to play the weight game you could put an LS7 in a gutted Fiero and destroy any Honda ever made.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Banned

Because I said that? It absolutly has top-end, but I remember seeing a video of a boosted T/A and a big single Supra and the T/A won, but only because it pulled in its midrange while the Supra pulled back a little on the very top end.
Wow, so this one video that you saw one time proves that the Supra has more top end than the T/A.

Un-*******-believeable
Old 05-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Staging Lane

ONEBAD-your a complete and utter moron. Might as well lock this thread now cause it just got ruined by Mr.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NIevo
ONEBAD-your a complete and utter moron. Might as well lock this thread now cause it just got ruined by Mr.
You are a complete and utter ricer ******. All you do is come in here and talk ****.

Go find a new place to troll, you worthless piece of ****.

Might as well lock the thread, this ones been taken over by import trolling retards just like every other one. This time it was Gloveperson and NIevo though. Its always someone different from the rice brigade
Old 05-20-2007, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

3 versions??

Its called different wording. Read it again. I pull past him at 80 and hold that speed. He's by my rear bumper. He hits it, and as he's pulling up next to me, I hit the gas and walk him hard. Its not that hard to understand. I don't need to wait for any turbos to spool, the power is already there.
No need to further explain this one.

edit: haha, I just noticed this.

Originally Posted by
When I got up next to him we were doing about 80, I was in 4th, and when I saw him downshift and jump on it thats when I hit it and walked him hard.
See any discrepancies?

Yea, this story never happened.

Originally Posted by
Majority of stories?? And what would that consist of?? One other story?? You aren't anyone to be judging, import troll.
You have, on multiple occasions, said you have beat this or raced that all of which were more than likely false. As is your supposed car.

Import troll? Wow, talk about a creative insult? Wait, do I have one? Oh yea, which one of us has been banned before?

Originally Posted by
You pulled "very, very hard"...

BULLSHIT. Your 235WHP econocar didn't pull a 280WHP F-Body "very, very hard". Its possible that you could have beat him, but it sure was hell anything like you describe it.
This is getting pretty basic. Do you understand the concept of a powerband? Do you understand the concept of gear ratios? It is clear that you do not. 280 WHP is at peak. An F-body with the 2.73 has a very tough time keeping the car in its powerband. Furthermore, the torque multiplication of the A4 is very low. This is not rocket science.

An STi is an econocar now? Usually, in all people who have even a slimmer of intelligence, for a car to be considered an "econocar", it has to be economic in mpg.

Originally Posted by
"Lucky" to pull a 2.2?? I pulled a 2.197 launching at 2,000RPM's, with a clean road and a higher launch, you can easily pull a 1.9-2.0. If its a stalled auto with some meaty tires, be prepared to get all 4 of your doors blown off on the launch. He'll be lifting the front end off the ground while you bog your motor and try to get back into your peaky powerband.
This is getting ridiculous. Please, before you type a response, read the thing you are quoting.

Originally Posted by me
But I should point out that a properly driven STi on the street will really, really get a good jump from a dig against any car as even on the street, a stock STi will pull a 1.6-1.8 60 footer while a stock F-body for example will be lucky to get a 2.2 on street pavement.
Should be self-evident now. Or do you not understand the difference between the pavement on the street and one at the drag strip?

A stalled, sticky tire A4 will be a good match, yes. But now who is the one comparing stock cars to modded cars?

Originally Posted by
I launched at 2,000RPM's and didn't bog at all. You must have launched off idle. Not our fault you don't know how to drive.
No, I did launch (at 3000 rpm no less), but did not work the clutch correctly. Who is "our" btw?

Originally Posted by
So now you're pulling out the ricer math and saying "if the STI wasn't AWD...". Unbelieveable, the STI is AWD, and therefore thats how much power it puts down. Maybe if the LT1 was FWD it would put down more power. Nobody gives a **** because thats just retarded.
Man oh man. We are comparing engines here, not cars. An STi *engine* makes more power than an LT1 *engine*. Meaning *crank* power. Therefore, the cars do not matter. Or did you miss that very obvious point I was trying to make by making it as simple as possible for you by reminding you of the difference in drivetrain loss?

Originally Posted by
The LT1 is the more powerful motor overall. It would turn an STI motor backwards with low end and mid range torque. And it makes enough peak power in the top end to hold its own. Case closed.
When comparing flywheel power, the EJ25 would make more when comparing the flywheel power of an LT1. Mid-range and top-end, it is fine as well. I haven't had my LT1 for a number of years now, but I remember it dying around 4800 rpm.

Originally Posted by
You're comparing a 1992 motor to a motor that came out in 2004. Thats a 12 year technological advantage, yet the LT1 still makes more power, sounds better, and has a better powerband. Want to make it interesting and compare apples with apples, 2007 STI vs. 2007 LS2?? Yea, that just makes the STI look even more pathetic.
Why do you insist on comparing cars to engines? How about this? We compare a 2007 STi to a 2007 Trailblazer SS with an LS2? Which is faster? Furthermore, an EJ25 did not come out in 2004, or do you not understand how car years work? Lastly, the internal combustion engine is not exactly new. Only ricers like you actually care when an engine came out, what the cylinder configuration is or where the car is made.

Originally Posted by
Nobody cares about Supras. They are nothing but dyno queens. I don't care about how much power some piece of **** evo can make by switching the turbo, you could just get a KB for the Cobra and make more power, more reliably.

And now you've proven that you're a true ricer by bringing up K20 Civic hatches. Talk about a piece of ****. Put that engine in a real car (one that doesn't weigh 2,000lbs) and all of a sudden its not so special, anymore, is it. Now its a 15 second car. If you want to play the weight game you could put an LS7 in a gutted Fiero and destroy any Honda ever made.
You asked me to prove something. I did it for you. You asked to see an *engine* that pulls just as strong on top-end as an F-body. I proved it to you. In fact, I gave you many. The only way for you to try to avoid this fact is by changing your criteria and weasel your way out of the fact that an LS1 is not the end all be all that dominates all and that cylinder configuration and number is not the primary determiner of engine power.

Wow, so this one video that you saw one time proves that the Supra has more top end than the T/A.

Un-*******-believeable
You have a reading comprehension problem, don't you? Yes, because I said that because of the one video I saw, that this proves that this is true. That is something you would say, such as your dyno examples of STi's. It is pretty common knowledge that big-turbo Supras have extraordinary top-end power. Hell, even you allude to this by pointing out that they are dyno queens. I described that video as an *example*. You can find many, many more. You can talk to people. You can read about Supras making very strong top-end, more so than other cars.

Last edited by Gloveperson; 05-20-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:58 PM
Banned

No need to further explain this one.

edit: haha, I just noticed this.

See any discrepancies?

Yea, this story never happened.
No, you just can't read, retard. I said the same thing in both of those. As he's pulling next to me, I hit the gas. Its not that hard to understand for anyone with a brain. Then again, you traded a muscle car for a econo box with a 4 cylinder, so that explains a lot.

You have, on multiple occasions, said you have beat this or raced that all of which were more than likely false. As is your supposed car.
Wrong again, dipshit.

Import troll? Wow, talk about a creative insult? Wait, do I have one? Oh yea, which one of us has been banned before?
That would be you, under different screennames. You are the definition of a troll, you come in here bragging about your shitty imports like they are gods gift to man. Like they are the best cars in the world and can't be beat. Get the **** out of here, you are pathetic.

This is getting pretty basic. Do you understand the concept of a powerband? Do you understand the concept of gear ratios? It is clear that you do not. 280 WHP is at peak. An F-body with the 2.73 has a very tough time keeping the car in its powerband. Furthermore, the torque multiplication of the A4 is very low. This is not rocket science.
Thats why I said it was possible to beat it. So even with 280WHP peak, if he falls below the powerband, say to 240WHP, that makes it much closer. However, you aren't going to pull him "ver, very hard", like you said before. That was a blatantly obvious exageration, it would be a close race.

An STi is an econocar now? Usually, in all people who have even a slimmer of intelligence, for a car to be considered an "econocar", it has to be economic in mpg.
The STi is based off of the Impreza family sedan. Its considered an economy vehicle, not a sports car, not a performance car. You are just so thick in the head that you don't realize you are driving nothing more than a riced up Impreza with a turbocharged engine. You are a moron, plain and simple.

No, I did launch (at 3000 rpm no less), but did not work the clutch correctly. Who is "our" btw?
So you admit you are a shitty driver. Case closed.

Man oh man. We are comparing engines here, not cars. An STi *engine* makes more power than an LT1 *engine*. Meaning *crank* power. Therefore, the cars do not matter. Or did you miss that very obvious point I was trying to make by making it as simple as possible for you by reminding you of the difference in drivetrain loss?
The LT1 puts more power to the ground than the STI and has a wider powerband. Case closed, you are wrong again. 300HP doesn't mean **** its a peaky powerband and you can't put it to the ground.

When comparing flywheel power, the EJ25 would make more when comparing the flywheel power of an LT1. Mid-range and top-end, it is fine as well. I haven't had my LT1 for a number of years now, but I remember it dying around 4800 rpm.
4800RPM?? You've been in ricer land for much to long I suppose. You've lost touch with reality.

Why do you insist on comparing cars to engines? How about this? We compare a 2007 STi to a 2007 Trailblazer SS with an LS2? Which is faster? Furthermore, an EJ25 did not come out in 2004, or do you not understand how car years work? Lastly, the internal combustion engine is not exactly new. Only ricers like you actually care when an engine came out, what the cylinder configuration is or where the car is made.
Yea, I wonder which ones going to be faster, dipshit, the 4700lb Trailblazer or the 3300lb STI?? Your car is so pathetic that you have to compare it to a truck in order to make it look good?? Wow, just

And then you call me a ricer?? How ironic, considering you drive the RICED out car from the land of RICE, ******. Funny how ricers like you are so pathetic and have no comebacks, so you take the same name someone called you and throw it back at them, even if it makes no sense at all.

Your car is a pathetic, ugly ***, 4 banger pile of garbage. Go cry about it

You asked me to prove something. I did it for you. You asked to see an *engine* that pulls just as strong on top-end as an F-body. I proved it to you. In fact, I gave you many. The only way for you to try to avoid this fact is by changing your criteria and weasel your way out of the fact that an LS1 is not the end all be all that dominates all and that cylinder configuration and number is not the primary determiner of engine power.
Umm..yes it is, dipshit. With the same setup and same amount of boost, the bigger engine with more cylinders will always make more power. Its a simple fact of life, you ricers are too stupid to understand that though. A GM LSX motor is good to 2500HP. Let me guess though, "it doesn't have any top end yo"

You have a reading comprehension problem, don't you? Yes, because I said that because of the one video I saw, that this proves that this is true. That is something you would say, such as your dyno examples of STi's. It is pretty common knowledge that big-turbo Supras have extraordinary top-end power. Hell, even you allude to this by pointing out that they are dyno queens. I described that video as an *example*. You can find many, many more. You can talk to people. You can read about Supras making very strong top-end, more so than other cars.
And I could find videos of stock cars beating 800HP Supras. Does it prove anything?? Hell no, its just pointless. Only a stupid ricer like you would take a single bullshit video as the end to end all.

LEt me see how much I care about highly modified Supras...that would be NOT AT ALL. So I don't see why you keep bringing it up. Compare stock for stock or mods vs mods, you're trying to compare a Supra with a turbo the size of a semi's to a stock LS1. You are most definitely retarded.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

No, you just can't read, retard. I said the same thing in both of those. As he's pulling next to me, I hit the gas. Its not that hard to understand for anyone with a brain. Then again, you traded a muscle car for a econo box with a 4 cylinder, so that explains a lot.

Wrong again, dipshit.

That would be you, under different screennames. You are the definition of a troll, you come in here bragging about your shitty imports like they are gods gift to man. Like they are the best cars in the world and can't be beat. Get the **** out of here, you are pathetic.

Thats why I said it was possible to beat it. So even with 280WHP peak, if he falls below the powerband, say to 240WHP, that makes it much closer. However, you aren't going to pull him "ver, very hard", like you said before. That was a blatantly obvious exageration, it would be a close race.

The STi is based off of the Impreza family sedan. Its considered an economy vehicle, not a sports car, not a performance car. You are just so thick in the head that you don't realize you are driving nothing more than a riced up Impreza with a turbocharged engine. You are a moron, plain and simple.

So you admit you are a shitty driver. Case closed.

The LT1 puts more power to the ground than the STI and has a wider powerband. Case closed, you are wrong again. 300HP doesn't mean **** its a peaky powerband and you can't put it to the ground.

4800RPM?? You've been in ricer land for much to long I suppose. You've lost touch with reality.

Yea, I wonder which ones going to be faster, dipshit, the 4700lb Trailblazer or the 3300lb STI?? Your car is so pathetic that you have to compare it to a truck in order to make it look good?? Wow, just

And then you call me a ricer?? How ironic, considering you drive the RICED out car from the land of RICE, ******. Funny how ricers like you are so pathetic and have no comebacks, so you take the same name someone called you and throw it back at them, even if it makes no sense at all.

Your car is a pathetic, ugly ***, 4 banger pile of garbage. Go cry about it

Umm..yes it is, dipshit. With the same setup and same amount of boost, the bigger engine with more cylinders will always make more power. Its a simple fact of life, you ricers are too stupid to understand that though. A GM LSX motor is good to 2500HP. Let me guess though, "it doesn't have any top end yo"

And I could find videos of stock cars beating 800HP Supras. Does it prove anything?? Hell no, its just pointless. Only a stupid ricer like you would take a single bullshit video as the end to end all.

LEt me see how much I care about highly modified Supras...that would be NOT AT ALL. So I don't see why you keep bringing it up. Compare stock for stock or mods vs mods, you're trying to compare a Supra with a turbo the size of a semi's to a stock LS1. You are most definitely retarded.
I don't think anything else has to be said in this thread. All I have to do is read the above post and realize that all my points were proven by your words, or lack of words and fallacies. Peice of advice though, you need more self-respect. Not to mention, this thread will be closed soon anyway.

OP, sorry for onebadass, if you do a search you will see every thread he posts in, turns into this. That's one of the reasons he has been banned at least three times.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Teching In

lolol