07 Mustang ROUSH 427R supercharged vs 93 z28

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 07:38 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
the mustang is an inferior machine. QUOTE]
Inferior to your 13.6 car... Wow. No argument from me.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=04Terminator]

Maybe he needs a reminder:

Originally Posted by unit213
We have a standing rule here. You have to be out of the 13's before you can talk ****.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:26 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=04Terminator]

Old 05-31-2007, 01:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

TRmach1/04term - funny **** right there.

Choco - You're correct on my grammar. However...I don't correct peoples grammar just to simply FORGET TO CAPITOLIZE THE BEGINNING OF A SENTENCE.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
CAPITOLIZE
capitalize.

and i'm consistent. pressing SHIFT is too much effort.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

^^ I love it when people get so desperate they have to resort to grammar checking. I must warn you though....on mach1registry there was a member that did that. He critiqued everyone. Then I came into the picture. I picked at every ******* thing he did. Guess what? He is no longer a member. Don't be so childish. Be a man, and admit that your Slow *** 13.6 holds no weight, and your brain capacity is only large enough to fill the engine bay of a honda, by comparison.

I love it.....someone that has a 13.6 LS is talking **** about cars that are faster STOCK......you must of gone to that Fbod straight from a Civic
Old 05-31-2007, 07:42 PM
Staging Lane

Pony show me something diffrent. I showed a time that I found that was about average. Not the first page I pulled up. I also said I have seen them as low as 13.1 so I gave credit where it was due. Now I know most of the ford guys would like to take all their stock performance numbers out of Mustang Muscle but that would not be fair neither. The car comes with a blower that most would say is not worth crap and a price that out performs the cars performance. By no means am I talking Ford down just being realistic. They have come out with a product that is selling and are making the most of it. They have also had some very nice cars that I always give recoginition to ie terminator, mach, 500 and so on. What gets me is that some people actually buy the hype of the new ford commercial Quote: The Mustang doesn't have any competition in the muscle car field. Just be real with me, if you had 50k to spend on a car in your hand right now what would it be ? The Roush Mustang???
Old 05-31-2007, 08:01 PM
Tech Resident

^^ I love it when people get so desperate they have to resort to grammar checking.
i'm not resorting anything. i just think if you're trying to poke fun at someone, don't sound dumb yourself, know what i mean?

I must warn you though....on mach1registry there was a member that did that. He critiqued everyone. Then I came into the picture. I picked at every ******* thing he did. Guess what? He is no longer a member.
let's hope it doesn't come to that. people may actually miss me if i'm gone. it's a nice feeling. maybe one day, you'll know the feeling.

Be a man, and admit that your Slow *** 13.6 holds no weight, and your brain capacity is only large enough to fill the engine bay of a honda, by comparison.
do you not realize that i CHOOSE not to go faster? because i actually have quite large brain capacity, i DON'T spend my money on useless car ****. i plan on putting headers on my car (which i already have), a better braking system, a shift kit and a dyno tune - and i'm DONE. i couldn't care less what i run, and i couldn't care less that i ran a 13.6 @ 105 stock with the slowest LS1 f-body made. i don't think you understand that if i cared about speed, i have plenty of money to put a supecharged 408 in my car, parts and labor included. i choose not to, because that's a complete waste of money for a college kid that has plenty of other **** to do.

I love it.....someone that has a 13.6 LS is talking **** about cars that are faster STOCK......you must of gone to that Fbod straight from a Civic
"must have." "must of" is improper grammar. the best part is, i guarantee you wouldn't be able to drive the time i pulled. i wanna see you cut a 2.0 60' in a stock 2.73 geared automatic.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Regular

in before the
Old 05-31-2007, 09:45 PM
***Repost Police***

i'm not resorting anything. i just think if you're trying to poke fun at someone, don't sound dumb yourself, know what i mean?

let's hope it doesn't come to that. people may actually miss me if i'm gone. it's a nice feeling. maybe one day, you'll know the feeling.

do you not realize that i CHOOSE not to go faster? because i actually have quite large brain capacity, i DON'T spend my money on useless car ****. i plan on putting headers on my car (which i already have), a better braking system, a shift kit and a dyno tune - and i'm DONE. i couldn't care less what i run, and i couldn't care less that i ran a 13.6 @ 105 stock with the slowest LS1 f-body made. i don't think you understand that if i cared about speed, i have plenty of money to put a supecharged 408 in my car, parts and labor included. i choose not to, because that's a complete waste of money for a college kid that has plenty of other **** to do.

"must have." "must of" is improper grammar. the best part is, i guarantee you wouldn't be able to drive the time i pulled. i wanna see you cut a 2.0 60' in a stock 2.73 geared automatic.
Yeah, but you still talk down speed-wise about cars that are faster than you (some MUCH faster than you)... so if you are choosing not to go any faster, who's to say they aren't the same way? Just putting it into perspective...
Old 05-31-2007, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

Default Choco

I would miss the cool threads!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:33 PM
9 Second Club

I runs 13's too
Old 06-01-2007, 09:15 AM
9 Second Club

ROFL....

Chaco, please consider your own advice. "Resort" is a word and used perfectly in the sentence you question. "If the file was dropped on the floor, you may have to resort to re-sorting the papers that were contained in that file."

I would not miss you. Now you can RESORT to name calling...
Old 06-01-2007, 09:24 AM
9 Second Club

Grammer aside, is there a secret to pulling a 2.0 60' in a stock-geared AUTOMATIC? Did you rev the motor and then slam it into "D"? Maybe you went to full stall capacity on the stock converter and let up on the brake pedal real hard?

Come on, man. Don't try to insult folks about their intelligence and then post this kind of crap in reply. You argue in each thread you are in. It's easier if you sit back, have an open mind and chhhiiillllllll....
Old 06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by darcar1
Pony show me something diffrent. I showed a time that I found that was about average. Not the first page I pulled up. I also said I have seen them as low as 13.1 so I gave credit where it was due. Now I know most of the ford guys would like to take all their stock performance numbers out of Mustang Muscle but that would not be fair neither. The car comes with a blower that most would say is not worth crap and a price that out performs the cars performance. By no means am I talking Ford down just being realistic. They have come out with a product that is selling and are making the most of it. They have also had some very nice cars that I always give recoginition to ie terminator, mach, 500 and so on. What gets me is that some people actually buy the hype of the new ford commercial Quote: The Mustang doesn't have any competition in the muscle car field. Just be real with me, if you had 50k to spend on a car in your hand right now what would it be ? The Roush Mustang???
My point is magazine racing is not REAL racing, nor reality.

Also...if I had 50G's....I would not by a roush. I would do up my mach the way I want.

BTW - I had a chance to get a GT500.....approved credit, down payment, yadda yadda....but unlike some people in that position...I REFUSED to pay 63k for a car that lists MSRP for 42k and I would be able to get that in a year or two. (dealer wouldn't go lower than 63k, they wanted 75k originally).

Choco - you don't even realize how hypocritical you are.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Ponygt real world right here for you and pretty much the same as the magazine artical I posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXsyGYsmscU
Old 06-01-2007, 04:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by darcar1
Ponygt real world right here for you and pretty much the same as the magazine artical I posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXsyGYsmscU

Stage 1....first time out female........ran a 13.6 @107.......STAGE 1 (you know what that is right?)..........yet a 427R is only .5 quicker?........BTW - I love how you pick a Autoblog 'testing' video...not a joe blow everyday person vid. stop magazine racing man.......a 427R is a 12 second car showroom floor....not low 13s at best.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Yeah, but you still talk down speed-wise about cars that are faster than you (some MUCH faster than you)... so if you are choosing not to go any faster, who's to say they aren't the same way? Just putting it into perspective...
does anyone on this website have a car that runs 3's or 4's? because there are cars out there that do. by your logic, unless you have a 2 second car, you can't voice your opinion since there are people out there faster than you.

there is always someone faster than you.

i'm faster than 98% of the cars on the road. i have every right to say whatever i want about overrated cars. it has nothing to do with how fast my car is. it has everything to do with how slow yours is (and by "yours", i don't physically mean yours. i mean the person in question).
Old 06-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
ROFL....

Chaco, please consider your own advice. "Resort" is a word and used perfectly in the sentence you question. "If the file was dropped on the floor, you may have to resort to re-sorting the papers that were contained in that file."

I would not miss you. Now you can RESORT to name calling...
go through all my posts. you will find a grammatical error maybe 1 in 10 posts. compare that to the average dumbass in the street racing section with 10 mistakes per post. i don't triple-check my posts. i tend to do it right the first time.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Tech Resident

Grammer aside, is there a secret to pulling a 2.0 60' in a stock-geared AUTOMATIC? Did you rev the motor and then slam it into "D"? Maybe you went to full stall capacity on the stock converter and let up on the brake pedal real hard?
"grammar". yes, i did a neutral drop how'd you guess? it's always funny to see guys in the 12's with 2.1 60 foots.

Come on, man. Don't try to insult folks about their intelligence and then post this kind of crap in reply. You argue in each thread you are in. It's easier if you sit back, have an open mind and chhhiiillllllll....
what crap reply? the reply that i'm a better driver than most people on this site? that 2.0 60 foot time was the first time i ever took my car to the track - first run. no burnout, either. just rolled up after having my car sitting in line for over an hour and took off. why? because i know how to run.

don't worry, i'm not insulting anyone's intelligence. every time the mustang fanboys come in to troll in a post, the thread completely lacks intelligence to insult.