Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Chi town Racing!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 08:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Chi town Racing!!

Hey we went racing this weekend and i brought down my 2000 black ss camaro 6-speed! it only has the stock slp optional exhaust and a lid witha k and n filter! but she rides pretty good! My cousin came down with his 95 mustang? i think it was a 95 not to sure but he did have manual transmission and i think fill exhuast so i ran him first from a dig and by like 90 i had like 8 cars on him i just ripped him a new one he was pretty embarrased cuz he just got it and said it was fast.. lol my next race was a newer i think 05 subaru legacy he had a upgraded turbo and he was all wheel drive with a manual to we went from a dig and he got a early jump put i quickly caught up to him and smoked him and around 90 i had like 3 cars on him camaro is 2-0 right now so i let her rest a little and then this guy with a newer ???? wants to run i said yes! can never turn down a race! i thought i had this locked! he wanted a car and the hit so i gave it to him and at 90mph i had 2 cars on him he was hanging alright not too bad for a four banger tho he said he was stock so... finally this guy with a evo wants to race i said sure of course we went from a dig and he totally ripped me off the line and held 3-4 cars on me up to 90 i started to slowly reel him in tho.. he said he had a stage 1 on it tho? I wonder what kind of power he was putting down? i think if we would have went from a roll i would have one but whatever I think i did pretty good with the ss for the first time going to the races now its time to mod
Old 06-06-2007, 10:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any chance that black SS spent 4 hours at a Walgreens in northlake today??

anyways...sounds like fun man!! there aren't too many fast imports around chicago...maybe im just not looking hard enough?