Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran an Audi RS4 tonight

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 12:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
This seems rather farfetched if all the details are told correctly.

Good kill if it happened.

ill give you the detail. DRIVER ERROR!!!!

GOOD KILL WITH stockish CAMARO ON 19' rims and plus a passenger.. way to make up that 14 car lengths..

those NEW AUDI RS4 AWD V8s are ****** slow.. they fall flat on their face after 80mph. since they are AWD they are only good from a dig plus they are HEAVY almost 4000lbs.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TX_SS
hahah @ internet tough guy.. both of you guys are joke. a ****** who says he put 14 cars on NEW RS4 with stockish camaro and his butt buddy thinks that *** is tellin the truth.

LOL

guess you guys are right. DRIVER ERROR~!!
These guys are Idiots...
Old 06-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Launching!

Herro mr. tx_ss,

ya umm no sh*t....its funny how you always go back to trash talking, which for the record you really dont know how to talk sh*t, im thinking you should pop your hood, and look at your engine, you might find out it says "3.8 series II" on it. And then you would realize you dont know a thing bout ls1's.

you know what chow mein?? and for the record, i dont even know the guy im defending, but when a dip **** like yourself gets on here with a case of diaherrea spewing out of the mouth then im gonna help a brother out. Moderators really need to start banning dumba$$'s who come on here and start sh*t with other people..its really messed up how home boy was trying to tell a kill story, and TX_RS !!!! turned this into a 5 year old arguement. calling people nicknames his father gives him at nite when his mommy aint home.

like i said a million times by now, i dont even care about the race he is talking bout, the bottom line is you jumping on here and name calling him just cuz you think he not tellin the truth..you are entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us are. But you need to be alot more respectful of other people on here,but maybe you just weren't raised right.If you dont believe the kill story, then GREAT exit out of the thread and read another one...be mature about it.

write back what you want, its not hard to act TOUGH BEHIND A MONITOR, I came here simply to make a point, and help out one of the ls1tech guys. and i think i did both, so write back whatever the hell you want. im over this online arguieing crap..it must be the thing to do in asia.

Last edited by 1998Z20what?; 06-10-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i think i put 14 someone once, they were sitting at a light it turned green and then i timed it so i didn't have to stop. smoked his ***.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:04 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1998Z20what?
Herro mr. tx_ss,

ya umm no sh*t....its funny how you always go back to trash talking, which for the record you really dont know how to talk sh*t, im thinking you should pop your hood, and look at your engine, you might find out it says "3.8 series II" on it. And then you would realize you dont know a thing bout ls1's.

you know what chow mein?? and for the record, i dont even know the guy im defending, but when a dip **** like yourself gets on here with a case of diaherrea spewing out of the mouth then im gonna help a brother out. Moderators really need to start banning dumba$$'s who come on here and start sh*t with other people..its really messed up how home boy was trying to tell a kill story, and TX_RS !!!! turned this into a 5 year old arguement. calling people nicknames his father gives him at nite when his mommy aint home.

like i said a million times by now, i dont even care about the race he is talking bout, the bottom line is you jumping on here and name calling him just cuz you think he not tellin the truth..you are entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us are. But you need to be alot more respectful of other people on here,but maybe you just weren't raised right.If you dont believe the kill story, then GREAT exit out of the thread and read another one...be mature about it.

write back what you want, its not hard to act TOUGH BEHIND A MONITOR, I came here simply to make a point, and help out one of the ls1tech guys. and i think i did both, so write back whatever the hell you want. im over this online arguieing crap..it must be the thing to do in asia.

hahahahha your jokes crack me up. FYI im really hurt. serisouly, how long did it take you to make it up and how many times did you edit it??? you sure do sounds like a high school kids

also i really wish i had 3.6 instead of ls1. so i can turbo it and put NOS on it. plus in asia we talk lots of ****. didnt you know?? LOL

but seriously, if you dont even care about the race he is talkin about then STAY OUT~! i care to call out all these nonsense BS kill stories on ls1tech site.

Last edited by TX_SS; 06-10-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:20 AM
TECH Resident

TX relax man, no reason to act like a douchebag, we are all civilized human beings. 14 car lengths is crazy and after looking at actual car lengths of a midsize car I came up with around 175 inches on average or about 14.5 feet or so. Now I can see why you are calling bs albeit in a completely incoherent and ignorant way. I dont use "carlengths" as a measurement in everyday life so when I was using a standard lenght of 5-6 feet or so as a car length I did not realize how far off that is. If you went back and read I said in terms of distance I dont know car lengths but I was 25-30 feet behind him when we started at around 80 in 3rd. I was slowly walking him in 4th and by the top of 4th I had about 25 feet on him and up to 135 in 5th about a total of 40ft. Is that better. I guess my lack of using standard measurement terminology in racing made it out to be a huge massacre. It was my bad not to assume a carlenght is 15ft or whatever, I was using it as 5-6 feet hence me saying 5-6 cars behind to start and 7-8 to finish. Are we on the same page now. I hope b/c I hate to argue with fellow LS1 tech pals.

Last edited by big reg; 06-10-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Launching!

its 3.8 liters not 3.6 liters but hey, whatever floats your boat mistah goodwench!!
why does your **** say edited as well? hypocrite.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

good kill and although I don't have experience with the rs4, I recently drove an audi s4. One thing that I could tell right off the bat was that the car is kinda dull off the line and revs to 7k but the last 1000rpms seems like a waste and just for noise. Also, if you try to powershift the car, their must be a delay solenoid in the clutch engagement to save the clutch and trans. If I was to slam into the next gear, it obviously didn't like that and it would kill your momentum and power. You had to do a very fast and smooth shift without popping the clutch to get it to keep going. Great car, good power, handled well and luxurious...but not meant for abusive driving.

-Brian
Old 06-10-2007, 08:47 AM
TECH Resident

its 3.8 liters not 3.6 liters but hey, whatever floats your boat mistah goodwench!!
why does your **** say edited as well? hypocrite.

hypocrite?? you sure?? LOL.

RE-READ what you post. you are the one whos HYPOCRITE~!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by big reg
TX relax man, no reason to act like a douchebag, we are all civilized human beings. 14 car lengths is crazy and after looking at actual car lengths of a midsize car I came up with around 175 inches on average or about 14.5 feet or so. Now I can see why you are calling bs albeit in a completely incoherent and ignorant way. I dont use "carlengths" as a measurement in everyday life so when I was using a standard lenght of 5-6 feet or so as a car length I did not realize how far off that is. If you went back and read I said in terms of distance I dont know car lengths but I was 25-30 feet behind him when we started at around 80 in 3rd. I was slowly walking him in 4th and by the top of 4th I had about 25 feet on him and up to 135 in 4th about a total of 40ft. Is that better. I guess my lack of using standard measurement terminology in racing made it out to be a huge massacre. It was my bad not to assume a carlenght is 15ft or whatever, I was using it as 5-6 feet hence me saying 5-6 cars behind to start and 7-8 to finish. Are we on the same page now. I hope b/c I hate to argue with fellow LS1 tech pals.

now i can see it. im sure, you already knows this but it takes more hp to make up the distance and even pulling away. those rs4's are no joke. they are pretty impressive for what it is.. but WAY too expensive.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Launching!

Thank god.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:56 AM
TECH Resident

Herro mr. tx_ss,

here we go read it..i love my new nick name TX_RS~!!! then mr chow mein was just FANTASTIC~!! and some of the asian jokes are just too funny.

why dont you be more mature and come up with better jokes cuz now you really made it into daycare center.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Launching!

did i? i was just letting you see how it felt when BIG REG was on here tryin to tell a story and an immature *** hat like yourself took it upon himself to turn the thread into an "ALL ABOUT ME AND MY NAME CALLING THREAD"..its simple really, if you had to say something bro, you could have said " i dont believe it " and left it at that, BUT no You made it a personal argument calling him a bullshitter and other names. Look, i read the story, i had a hard time understanding what was going on aswell, but never to the point of "let me start calling this guy names." these same people who read this and you are insulting on here , might be the ones who help you out one day on the forums, when you need to help picking a product out, or need reviews, or when your cars not running right, no one came on here insulting you initially did they? i didn't think so.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TX_SS
now i can see it. im sure, you already knows this but it takes more hp to make up the distance and even pulling away. those rs4's are no joke. they are pretty impressive for what it is.. but WAY too expensive.
Yeah, I do like them. I have seen him a few times on the freeway driving aggressively but I am never in my car at the time. This was the first time I was. He was a pretty cool guy and if I see him again I want to run him from 30-40 roll or so before I get the H/C installed. Knowing how high hp AWD drive cars are I am willing to bet in he might put about a car or so on me up to the mid of 3rd and I would have to pull it back above 100 or so. Def a sweet looking car although I think the B5 s4 (00-02) is a much better performance bargain. Twin K04's, RS4 intercoolers etc... and you have pretty quick luxury car.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:10 AM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE=1998Z20what?]Look, i read the story, i had a hard time understanding what was going on aswell, QUOTE]

then STFU

just like you said. EXIT OUT and go to other threads that you can understand.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:10 AM
TECH Resident

big reg

pm sent
Old 06-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Launching!

konnie chee wah?
Old 06-10-2007, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

konnie chee wah?
Now who's being Racist ?
Old 06-10-2007, 12:57 PM
TECH Resident

hahahaha

this is what 1998z20what pm me

didnt use big words. so u should understand it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im glad i taught you a lesson buddy. see how annoying **** gets when people act like dumb ***** on forums. thank you hopefully you get the point and watch what you say next time.

although i see where your coming from : if i had to eat a meal called the poo poo platter, id be pretty pissed too <--hes even yellow too!!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Launching!

exactly my point. And you still didnt get it? Becuase of you trash talking this whole thread went off topic. i guess i did waste my time.

to everyone else who reads this, i apologize for portrayin myself like an a$$hole. i was just lookin after one of the ls1tech guys who was being ridiculed by tx_ss and this what came out of it. I just didnt want this site turning into a mustangforum.com site, where alot of people just log on to start online arguments and talk crap to each other all day.