Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Silly benz, racing is for the big dawgs.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 07:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Bullet 1
go **** yourself you have no idea who this guy is if there is a safe driver out there it would be him besides like jayplay said this is the street racing forum.

Some people bro....just don't understand.

People like him,..I wanna duct tape to the front seatof there own passenger seat, and staright up beat the ******* **** outta there car. I'm talking about jumping it, side swipeing it...you name it...I wanna **** it up. All with him bleeding tears outta his eyes cause he can't talk with a friggin sock in his mouth.

Think i'm violent? ha.

Again,..gonna go eat some *****.

Peace out dawg.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:40 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Cause he's a **** smoking mother ****** that why.

I 'm gonna go put my nose in a young vagina right now to calm myself.

later Jay

Hey man, watch out for Chris Hanson and Dateline! J/K
Old 06-20-2007, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gotta love the e-gangstas. lol
Old 06-20-2007, 09:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Justin00SS

Hey Justin that is pretty harsh to wish someone ill will like you did. Jamie is a great guy that loves to race. He is a talented mechanic, he's given me plenty of advice about my car, and is a real source of entertainment for this site. Someone stated this is a street racing forum and we discuss street racing. So if you are not a fan of reading about wild car races on the street that are only as controlled as the two racers make it then maybe you shouldn't come in the street racing forum. Trolling is not appreciated on LS1tech and if you keep it up I am sure one of the admins will pick up on your behavior and give you a one way ticket to banned camp.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm, 1200+ posts and justin is still a ****** troll.....anyways

Nice kill!......but...

(of the vagina not the cars)
Old 06-20-2007, 04:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Hey man, watch out for Chris Hanson and Dateline! J/K

Whats that, the underage thing? If soo, man that show is fucked up. Awesome that they do it but,...man, what a bunch of dumb *******.

lol.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol.lol.lol.lol.lol. wtf you laughihng at, dude? Your own coment about e-thugs? I'm no badass bro, but i'm the last person in the world to be afraid to say something to a person in public.

Comments like, I hope you hit a tree,...are plain stupid, and ill thought. As in, you had nothing whatsoever to say that was clever, soo,...you resorted in a "i hope you die" sentence.

Well,...congratulations, I may look like an ******* to people on this board due to my random bullshit raves about this and that,...and blah blah blah but YOU my little bitch *** friend, look like an ******* for a makeing one of the sorriest comments ever. For that, I wish you nothing in return.

Reason you look like a bigger *******. Since, I feel compelled. Your not very smart are you. I mean, seriously, logiclly,....what section are we in dude? Any takers? Ah yes, you, the retard in the back of the room,...ah whats your name, speak up and get the drool out of your mouth,... yes, that right justin, it's the street racing section. Now, tell me if this makes sense. Seriously. Forget who the messenger is(me).

....lets put this into a differnent senerio, other then racing. Lets say, I go to the GTO section of this wonderful site called LS1tech,...ok...with me ya drooling mother ******?... good,...ok, now where in the GTO section. Somones posts about anything regarding the GTO. Maybe, for some reason, the example thread is about adding power, which, you'd probably not like a topic like that, judging by your sig. Anyways, you feel the need to dis this guy, about this particular topic, in it's DESTINED LOCATION, for posting it in IT'S DESTINED LOCATION. Which , in a normal persons opinion, doesn't make any sense. They would just say, Oh, this is not the section for me. Well, thats what common sense would tell someone.

Therefore, justin, if you don't like the street racing scene/senerio/tactic's/speed/etc etc... I strongly suggest you check out the ricearoni website. It's a little less dramatic, I swear. No deaths reported as of yet.

Have a nice evening justin, ....
Old 06-20-2007, 05:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gen3Benz
hmm, 1200+ posts and justin is still a ****** troll.....anyways

Nice kill!......but...

(of the vagina not the cars)

lol. She won't let me take pictures yet bro. She says "I can see her anytime I want...why do I need a picture?"

..I tell her to pass the times that I can't see her,...she slapped me, and told me I was sick.

I said baby I swear, then I grabbed her ***. She knows better I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have had a **** eatin grin on my face when I asked her.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Addict

Controlled areas huh?

May we hope you meet a tree so the rest of us can be safe.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

somethings weird with this site. This was responded to a while ago yesterday, and still it has registered, so it appears not to have any recent replies.

hmmmmm....
Old 06-21-2007, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I'm a troll. lol

I didn't way I wanted him dead. haha

Just to **** up his car like I've seen many times when I used to go to organized street racing. People you know die, **** up there cars, kill people that weren't even involved in the racing, ect ect.

I know a lot of forums have gotten rid of the street racing section completely.

Just be ******* careful. Having to dodge another car is not being careful in my eyes.

I'm not saying I don't **** around on the street. I mean who doesn't? But I don't go out and be stupid.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Controlled areas huh?

May we hope you meet a tree so the rest of us can be safe.
Yeah, I hope you can man up enough to apologize for your statement.
Wishing harm on someone just because you dont agree with something they do is bullshit, plain and simple.
I hope (and bet) you dont talk to people like that to their face, but hey, this is the internet where every little boy is badder than the guy they're talkin **** to....
Old 06-21-2007, 11:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah I'm a troll. lol

I didn't way I wanted him dead. haha

Just to **** up his car like I've seen many times when I used to go to organized street racing. People you know die, **** up there cars, kill people that weren't even involved in the racing, ect ect.

I know a lot of forums have gotten rid of the street racing section completely.

Just be ******* careful. Having to dodge another car is not being careful in my eyes.

I'm not saying I don't **** around on the street. I mean who doesn't? But I don't go out and be stupid.

Your a devious person. Your like the X girlfriend, that goes and ***** UP her X boy friends car.

Your a weird dude justin,...if i had to guess,...i'd say your a ****** homosexual.

Thats all i've got to say to you.

best wishes.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sprayjunkie
Yeah, I hope you can man up enough to apologize for your statement.
Wishing harm on someone just because you dont agree with something they do is bullshit, plain and simple.
I hope (and bet) you dont talk to people like that to their face, but hey, this is the internet where every little boy is badder than the guy they're talkin **** to....

thanks bro but, been told worse ya know.

I don't want nothing from this punk. Only that one day, he learns his lesson. I just hope he lives to post about it.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Apologize for what?

Hard lessons are learned hard. Especially with street racing. Be it the death of your car, someone else's car, you, or someone else.

Like I said. I'll mess around a bit but I won't "race" anyone or up to those speeds. Its just silly.

Sorry if being blunt makes you guys mad. Maybe people need to be more blunt with you more often. I haven't said anything that wasn't truthful.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:08 AM
TECH Junkie

justin your ******* silly dude
Old 06-22-2007, 07:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Driving around a car not involved in the race isn't?

Thats a "controlled area"?

I have no problem with people meeting up on a back road and having at it. Its how all racing got its start.

Racing in traffic at lunchtime is what's silly. Just to prove a trivial point. Oh well....lol
Old 06-22-2007, 08:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Justin, stop defending your opinion. You are entitled to it, but no one agrees with you wishing ill will on Jamie.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Don't preach about how bad street racing is even when done in traffic. This is the street racing forum.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:59 AM
Teching In

V-Series-Tech dude, any numbers on your beast? Track? Nice kill and your rants are hysterical....lol. Peace.