why do mustangs always make excuses

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007 | 09:58 PM
Banned

I can just see Unit now...

sitting back in his leather chair,
drinking Molson Canadian,
eating some Popcorn with a Ham and cheese sandwich,
and watching PonyGT and Pcworldstang suck each others *****...

Im ready when you are Unit, locke'r up
(ive been drinking, so excuse me )
Old 06-21-2007 | 10:03 PM
Tech Resident

i wonder how many of these mustang trolls are actually the same guy with several account names? i've always been curious about that.
Old 06-21-2007 | 10:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
another butthurt cobra fan. you can argue with reality all you want, but in the end, you still lose. again, i'll refer you to www.svtperformance.com/ if you'd like to escape reality for awhile - either that or a fifth of absolut. that works well, too.

there's a reason people make fun of mustang guys. it's people like you that give the mustang community a bad name. ponygt65 fits into this category, too, except he's on a higher level. he's in the category of people where LS1tech would benefit greatly if he was permabanned.
WOW, I can't believe you just said that. Especially without ever seeing me post anywhere but here. If you posted on svtperformance.com or mustangforums, you'd see that 100% of my posts are intended to be helpful and informative to others. I contribute to the Mustang community in a positive way. If I don't like something, don't know about something, or disagree with something, I DON'T POST. Period.... EXCEPT for when it comes to this site. And it's posts like the ones that you and burnzilla make that make me (and the other mustang owners here) do that. Also, some of the LSX owners here feel the same way about you and burnzilla. How could you NOT see that???... Some of the most ignorant and arrogant posts I've ever seen come from the two of you. And I wasn't going to say that because it wasn't that serious, but YOU are the EXACT reason the LSX community gets a bad name.
Old 06-21-2007 | 10:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by PWORLDSTANG
WOW, I can't believe you just said that. Especially without ever seeing me post anywhere but here. If you posted on svtperformance.com or mustangforums, you'd see that 100% of my posts are intended to be helpful and informative to others. I contribute to the Mustang community in a positive way. If I don't like something, don't know about something, or disagree with something, I DON'T POST. Period.... EXCEPT for when it comes to this site. And it's posts like the ones that you and burnzilla make that make me (and the other mustang owners here) do that. Also, some of the LSX owners here feel the same way about you and burnzilla. How could you NOT see that???... Some of the most ignorant and arrogant posts I've ever seen come from the two of you. And I wasn't going to say that because it wasn't that serious, but YOU are the EXACT reason the LSX community gets a bad name.

You'll have to excuse them......Jealousy rear's it's ugly head when you only run mid 13s.

It's funny.......... because it is always the SAME members talkin' smack on stang guys.....yet, we seem to be more accepted here by the majority, then they are.
Old 06-21-2007 | 10:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
when you start coming up with better comebacks. i used that one in 2nd grade

and please, don't come back at me saying "but aren't you still in 2nd grade..." or something regarding the intelligence of a 2nd grader. you can do better.

Yes.....we can all do better than 13.6. AND that includes EVERY stang owner in this thread....but keep talkin' your smack Child.
Old 06-21-2007 | 11:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GMmexican
what do cobras and there owners have in common?

they both whine
red whine
Old 06-21-2007 | 11:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by burnzilla
I can just see Unit now...

sitting back in his leather chair,
drinking Molson Canadian,
eating some Popcorn with a Ham and cheese sandwich,
and watching PonyGT and Pcworldstang suck each others *****...

Im ready when you are Unit, locke'r up
(ive been drinking, so excuse me )

lmao.
Old 06-21-2007 | 11:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

If anything gentlemen,..atleast we got a laugh outta this.
Old 06-22-2007 | 03:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Im not sure if this is directed at me but I was trying to say to keep your ego in check then racing and this forum in general will be even more fun.

Dont worry, you would have to be near the front of my car to hear it so you wouldnt hear the whine for long, just a second or two.

See thats an arrogant statement, but true.
so that means you got a 9 second car?
Old 06-22-2007 | 06:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Back when I was in high school I was looking to buy a performance car, and considered the 5.0 Mustangs. I found one at a dealer, stock, that even included the owners manual. Upon opening the owners manual I was shocked... I found gift certificates from Ford for a pair of Flowmaster mufflers and a 5" tach. There was also a section in the manual that stated when winning a race against a Chevrolet, always point out the lack of cubic inches. If you lose against a Chevrolet, point out the fact that you missed 1st gear, the clutch is slipping, or to point out the lack of cubic inches. The Ford 5.0 crowd of years ago had more excuses than the had ponies under the hood - and THAT'S why this stereotype exists.
Old 06-22-2007 | 06:15 AM
TECH Regular

so that means you got a 9 second car?
Im just wondering do you? If so id like to see it sometime, im not too far from you, matter of fact I'll be in San Jose on Monday.

As for the stereotype, this thread should not have even got this far, how many times do I have to say that everybody has their excuses, it not "just" Mustangs. Just go to any forum you'll see someone that raced another car and they had an excuse, big deal you cant win em all
Old 06-22-2007 | 06:48 AM
12 Second Club

they both whine

i love cobra's but that is freaking hilarious.
Old 06-22-2007 | 07:45 AM
11 Second Club

Mustangs are like tampons. Every ***** has one.

I'm just kidding. But you knew someone was going to say that

Ricer excuses are made by ricers who can drive anything from Civics to Mustangs to Ferarris. The kind of car they drive is irrelivent. What is relivent is whether they lose with class and congratulate the winner or just make excuses and act like an ***.
Old 06-22-2007 | 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

Talkin about ls1's running 13's is so bad. Most mustangs run 14's and 15's, it takes a supercharger just to get them into the high 12's. I respect and like Mach 1's though.

Why laugh about a guys stock LS1 running 13's...is it supposed to run anything better being stock? lol I don't understand.

NOTE: Yes i am starting ****.
Old 06-22-2007 | 08:05 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by kyle91z28
Talkin about ls1's running 13's is so bad. Most mustangs run 14's and 15's, it takes a supercharger just to get them into the high 12's. I respect and like Mach 1's though.

NOTE: Yes i am starting ****.
Havent I heard you say that before, c'mon you can do better than that. So what did it take an LS1 to run 13's a 5.7L motor, no offence but that whole arguement is just ridiculous. It doesnt matter how you got there, run what you brung <---Lol, I love that smiley
Old 06-22-2007 | 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

they both whine

Old 06-22-2007 | 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
a 5.7L motor,

Just because they have had 5.7L engines since the what...late 60's early 70's. Why change a good thing?
Old 06-22-2007 | 09:22 AM
Banned

This thread sucks, I dont even know what we are arguing about? Fords lose, Chevys win, lets just leave it at that.
Old 06-22-2007 | 09:31 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2K1WS6TA
Just because they have had 5.7L engines since the what...late 60's early 70's. Why change a good thing?
Im not arguing that, I was just making a point. Dont forget I own a Chevy with a 5.7
Old 06-22-2007 | 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Im just wondering do you? If so id like to see it sometime, im not too far from you, matter of fact I'll be in San Jose on Monday.

As for the stereotype, this thread should not have even got this far, how many times do I have to say that everybody has their excuses, it not "just" Mustangs. Just go to any forum you'll see someone that raced another car and they had an excuse, big deal you cant win em all
were having a big f-body get together june 30th, check the western regional forum for updates.

And im glad some mustang guys have a sense of humor and didnt get butt-hurt