Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

racing near central jersey

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default racing near central jersey

Me and my boys are always out tryin to find races in a c6 and or a gt500 some mods to both ... we can never find any good races we just want to race no grudge **** just for fun we win we win we lose we lose so guys or girls cant be sexest anymore where u racin or meetin up in jersey?????
Old 07-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol grammar is your friend. that post is a mess

i live in south jersey. i'd be more happy to give you a run, but i'm not gonna be close to a C6 or a GT500
Old 07-03-2007, 01:09 AM
12 Second Club

I live in hamilton...I'd love to run em some time. I'll be in your rearview mirrors pretty fast though. Haha.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:02 AM
10 Second Club

ill run. ill be in central jerz tommorrow

-brandon
Old 07-03-2007, 02:54 PM
12 Second Club

GhostC5, from where to where do you consider "central" Joyzee?? (It's funny, but there was a multi-page arguement thread in the Eastern forum about this exact thing last year! )
Old 07-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Teching In

Default Location

IM FROM MIDDLESEX COUNTY AROUND LIKE MENLO MALL WOODBRIDGE MALL AND BRIDGEWATER MALL

oH YEA AND GRAMMAR ISNT MY THING AS YOU GUYS CAN TELL I CAN TALK PROPERLY JUST CANT TYPE IT FOR ****!!!!

TAKE CARE GUYS
NICK
Old 07-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by 84MonteSS
I live in hamilton...I'd love to run em some time. I'll be in your rearview mirrors pretty fast though. Haha.
hamilton, as in hamilton township? like the mays landing area near the hamilton mall?
Old 07-03-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

how can you afford a C6 yet have the grammar of an 8 year old. Did you rob some poor old man out in jorrrzyyyy?

I think its a legit question. Seems the more expensive the car, the worse the grammar/spelling.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Teching In

Default zero fear

First of all why would you even say that, this is not a bashing forum on my grammar but if you want to meet up at that car meet up we can and we can talk about my grammar if you know what I mean, and the c6 isnt mine if it makes you feel any better.... Im waiting for my c6 z06...

some people are just unbelievable just dont post anything next time go back to your pathetic life correcting other forum posts.....

you get me ZEROFEAR!!!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by GhostC5
First of all why would you even say that, this is not a bashing forum on my grammar but if you want to meet up at that car meet up we can and we can talk about my grammar if you know what I mean, and the c6 isnt mine if it makes you feel any better.... Im waiting for my c6 z06...

some people are just unbelievable just dont post anything next time go back to your pathetic life correcting other forum posts.....

you get me ZEROFEAR!!!!!
look, what people are saying here is not that you have a few misspelled words. your entire posts are atrocious. they're all in a single sentence, and frankly, they're borderline impossible to read. i had to read your first post 3 times just to understand what you were saying. everyone spells words wrong. it's an internet message board - it's as casual as you can get. but when someone comes in and you can't even read what they're saying, you're gonna get flamed.

spell one word or two wrong, no one cares. that's fine. however, when we can't read your posts....you got problems my man just have a little mercy on the reader. proofread your posts. if you can't read them, no way are we gonna be able to!
Old 07-04-2007, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Talking

Originally Posted by ZeroFear
how can you afford a C6 yet have the grammar of an 8 year old. Did you rob some poor old man out in jorrrzyyyy?

I think its a legit question. Seems the more expensive the car, the worse the grammar/spelling.
It is done spelt...'Gramma' boyo.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Teching In

Default I can not believe this!

I apologize for my horrible grammar! I did not know, my post was being graded. So I will try this one more time!

Dear,
LS1tech forum members, or whom ever this may concern,

My friends and I, would like to participate in a car gathering. Where we would be able to find more than just 150hp civics like we find in our town.
My friend in the GT500 has yet to lose but, he has yet to race anyone credible. So this is our main goal, We would like to meet up with you fine gentleman,who hopefully have numerous fast cars that he could race for fun. So having said this, hopefully soon we will be able to enjoy a nice night of car talk , racing, and correcting my grammar if you would like.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

Sincerely,
Nick
Now back to the slang internet typing. Its amazing that you say one gets fired up when they read a post that they can not understand... but not when some *** makes a ridiculous comment saying I cant type so how can he be driving a C6. Like I said Iam not the owner of a C6 but when I bought my GTO and my C5 I did not have to pass a test they just took my hard earned money and I took the cars....

So I apologize that at the age of 22 my dumb *** that cant type makes probably more than most 22yr olds ( 75k a year ) will be driving a c6 z06 very shortly.

So this could have been as easy as saying nothing or we meet up here at this time or I will race your boy for fun but no we had to turn this toward negativity town....
Old 07-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Teching In

What's up man.....me and some other guys are always looking for some spots. We have been "removed" from most of them, like Nanuet AveP & Global. Where do you guys go??? If you do not want to say, send me a PM!! Me and my friends will meet you there. We meet up at car shows an usually head out to different locations that we hear about. However lately, it seems as though people are not hanging out anymore. I am getting the feeling that they are craking down.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Teching In

You might want to take a trip down to Toms River and Route 37. Tons of racing down here. Some very fast cars too.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Electric
You might want to take a trip down to Toms River and Route 37. Tons of racing down here. Some very fast cars too.
So I took the Viper out on Saturday night and was standing in the Stop & Shop lot talking to a few friends. Around 12:30, we saw something moving fast in front of the Chevy dealer headed towards the parkway. A silver '03/'04 Cobra went by, probably doing at least a buck-twenty. ******* thing was moving so fast it sounded like a Nextel-Cup car going by. A cop was in the Sunoco lot, and by the time he got onto 37, that Cobra was ******* gone. There was another in pursuit, but a good 1/4-1/2 mile behind the Cobra.
First time I saw some **** like that out there. And yeah...he got away.
S.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Snorman
So I took the Viper out on Saturday night and was standing in the Stop & Shop lot talking to a few friends. Around 12:30, we saw something moving fast in front of the Chevy dealer headed towards the parkway. A silver '03/'04 Cobra went by, probably doing at least a buck-twenty. ******* thing was moving so fast it sounded like a Nextel-Cup car going by. A cop was in the Sunoco lot, and by the time he got onto 37, that Cobra was ******* gone. There was another in pursuit, but a good 1/4-1/2 mile behind the Cobra.
First time I saw some **** like that out there. And yeah...he got away.
S.
Damn, that is some crazy sh*t! I havent been out there on Fri/Sat's for a while since the cops have been a little much. I usually take a cruise on Sundays as it seems to be more lax out there then.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah...I don't go out much anymore. In fact, that's about the only time I've been out in months.
They were trying to get me to run the silver Viper GTS that's been around lately. Apparently, the guy claims it's got heads/cam...doesn't sound like it to me. He ended up coming to the other lot, but I was on the phone with my lady and he left before talking to me...oh well.
S.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Snorman
Yeah...I don't go out much anymore. In fact, that's about the only time I've been out in months.
They were trying to get me to run the silver Viper GTS that's been around lately. Apparently, the guy claims it's got heads/cam...doesn't sound like it to me. He ended up coming to the other lot, but I was on the phone with my lady and he left before talking to me...oh well.
S.

Yeah I saw that guy snoopin' around last week. I would like to run him, but I couldnt catch him as there was too much traffic. My friend said it was in Wawa and it sounded cammed, but I cannot trust his judgement
Old 07-05-2007, 01:59 PM
10 Second Club

ghost. check out our car site. we get some fast cars out. and im dying to run a new Z. swing on by this sunday nite

controlled-insanity.net

brandon
Old 07-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Electric
Yeah I saw that guy snoopin' around last week. I would like to run him, but I couldnt catch him as there was too much traffic. My friend said it was in Wawa and it sounded cammed, but I cannot trust his judgement
I personally don't think it has a cam in it. I don't hear any lope and the car is quiet.
S.